Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If by fun you mean misery.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If by misery you mean having sex with a bear.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If by fun you mean misery.
You don't have to be so cold about it...was just tryna give MOTH a very delusional perspective lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone needs to kick him in the ass so he stops all these shenanigans.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the boyfriend's should do it lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wouldn't wish ill on MOTH.. more of a friendly kick.. not so much malicious intent in it. lol
Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wouldn't wish ill on MOTH.. more of a friendly kick.. not so much malicious intent in it. lol
23. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked. This includes men who aren't wearing shirts. If your buddy is outnumbered outmanned, or too drunk to defend himself, you must jump into the fight. Exception: if during the past 24 hours your friends actions have caused you to think "what this guy needs is a good ass wuppin", in which case you may refrain from getting involved and stand back and enjoy.

http://www.liquorwits.com/code.html

haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 03-24-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just whip it out Moth, works most of the time..... The rest of the time it ends really badly though...
Old 03-24-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this the same crazy girl you work with?
No complete 180 from that pyscho.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
No complete 180 from that pyscho.
You know I'm just messin with you moth lol

I also wish you the best and hope everything works out for you bro

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...funny story. I'm now living in a crappy hotel room for this next week until I find a new apartment for myself. Broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years. I'm going into the military next year and I loved her but wasn't in love with her. I didn't want to put her through the next few years of bullpoo and wanted to be single and try and find someone for myself. I actually feel pretty good, but its a little weird.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
So...funny story. I'm now living in a crappy hotel room for this next week until I find a new apartment for myself. Broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years. I'm going into the military next year and I loved her but wasn't in love with her. I didn't want to put her through the next few years of bullpoo and wanted to be single and try and find someone for myself. I actually feel pretty good, but its a little weird.
Kudos to you. You made it sound pretty easy and it might have been for you but that's an incredible series of actions you just did.
After a 7 year investment, I would think most people would feel obligated to stay.

Hope the military goes well for you. It definitely isn't for everyone it certainly can be unbearable at times but big picture, I'm glad I joined.
Still in today and probably going to make it a career.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prowler and Nalej, what branch?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're in the Military Nalej?! I love you even more!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
23. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked. This includes men who aren't wearing shirts. If your buddy is outnumbered outmanned, or too drunk to defend himself, you must jump into the fight. Exception: if during the past 24 hours your friends actions have caused you to think "what this guy needs is a good ass wuppin", in which case you may refrain from getting involved and stand back and enjoy.

http://www.liquorwits.com/code.html

haha
Quote:
1. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever! Unless you actually marry her.
What about your brother's best friend who he thinks of like a sister? Is that okay?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
40. An anniversary is recognized on a yearly basis, under no circumstances will anything be celebrated in an interval other than a year
This is so important to remember.

Also, an addendum:
Only one anniversary may be celebrated in a single year. Pick the most important anniversary to your relationship. You do not celebrate "First time we met", "First time we had a real date" and "The time you proposed." If you're married, your anniversary is your wedding date. Period.

Unless you forgot it, then it's any time within a 2 week span on either side of the wedding date.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I'm going Army and I'm pretty sure he's Navy.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
What about your brother's best friend who he thinks of like a sister? Is that okay?
I would only apply it to blood relatives lol and I agree on the anniversary deal

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-26-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm going Army and I'm pretty sure he's Navy.
Fact. Joined back in 02.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I don't wanna look to far into things because the last time I did I got hurt.

If a girl asks me for my number, texts me first(no to come vent or other brotherly stuff), talks to me on fb and twitter and stuff, calls me out in the hallway if I walk past her without saying hi, always looks at me when I'm talking, pretends to be cold around me when I have a sweatshirt in my hand that I'm not wearing and it's 70 degrees out, her friends tease her when she's talking to me and her friends and mine always ask me about her...is she into me?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
for ****'s sake, just ask her out.
**** YOU njx I plan on doing so tomorrow, but don't wanna **** it all up so I asked for advice one last time!

Old 03-27-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I second this.

Some girl (i hate her guts!) bums the **** out of me and everyday she's like "im cold". When i was like 13 she asked me out 4 times in 4 months so she obviously still likes me which is why she's doing the "im cold" thing.

Its the most obvious sign! btw is the girl sexy?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I second this.

Some girl (i hate her guts!) bums the **** out of me and everyday she's like "im cold". When i was like 13 she asked me out 4 times in 4 months so she obviously still likes me which is why she's doing the "im cold" thing.

Its the most obvious sign! btw is the girl sexy?
Nah, I like ugly fat chicks...WITH BOILS!

Old 03-27-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Nah, I like ugly fat chicks...WITH BOILS!
But how sexy lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
this just made my day lmao

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: