Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
If I don't get Joseph Votto, people will die. Brody can't have him.
See this is how crazzzzyyyyy DeepThreat has made ATL's league. If you want order in this league, DeepThreat must be made below and I will be given Joey Votto. Oh and every day he doesn't, people will die. I'm a man of my wordddddd.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
We currently have an odd numbered amount of teams so we'd be fine if you'd have to drop out.

Unless T-RICH still wants in.

He said he did. I don't really have a problem with people auto draft as long as they don't ditch the league, as Xio said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
See this is how crazzzzyyyyy DeepThreat has made ATL's league. If you want order in this league, DeepThreat must be made below and I will be given Joey Votto. Oh and every day he doesn't, people will die. I'm a man of my wordddddd.
The fate of Joey Votto is in the hands of the gods. Or Yahoo randomization.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I show up after I get off work tonight and Andrew McCutchen is NOT on my team, well hell will be paid!!
Old 03-24-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Hosmer is in
Old 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Managers finalized. Draft in 2 hours 15 minutes.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's do this!
Old 03-24-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft order will be randomized in 20 min.

Everyone be on time.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Oh, and everyone can change their team names if they want now. I just wanted to make sure we got everyone in first.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GOD DAMN IT! I am picking 6th. About the last place I wanted to be.

Brodeur got 1st. I thought we said he was supposed to be last, ATL?
Old 03-24-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
GOD DAMN IT! I am picking 6th. About the last place I wanted to be.

Brodeur got 1st. I thought we said he was supposed to be last, ATL?
1st is the worst, 2nd is the best I suppose.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's my team looking so far? I tried to get on, but there was no lite version.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
If I don't get Joseph Votto, people will die. Brody can't have him.
Suck it, *****. Auto-draft all-star.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Suck it, *****. Auto-draft all-star.
I expected to ******* you there, but once again you bail on me you stupid asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I expected to ******* you there, but once again you bail on me you stupid asshole.
Had to work, son. Still, I'm pleased with my team.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Had to work, son. Still, I'm pleased with my team.
You'd be even happier after you got these damn Braves off my roster.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested to see the draft results from here if someone could print screen them. I am doing a draft for a similar league on Monday and my baseball knowledge is mediocre at best.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm interested to see the draft results from here if someone could print screen them. I am doing a draft for a similar league on Monday and my baseball knowledge is mediocre at best.
See below (sorry about the formatting):

Old 03-24-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Who's trying to trade?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

ME! I need a hitter of some sort.

(Also for Hines to trade Fielder to me).
Old 03-24-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
ME! I need a hitter of some sort.

(Also for Hines to trade Fielder to me).
Give me a reliever.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Give me a reliever.
I don't know what team you are, haha.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Replace WHIP with BBs. Ks and BBs go hand-in-hand.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Replace WHIP with BBs. Ks and BBs go hand-in-hand.
We're not changing any of the stat categories.

It makes no sense to use walks for pitchers. You don't use a negative counting stat. Otherwise it'd be to your benefit to use less innings to get less walks. And then hits wouldn't be accounted for. WHIP is a good indicator.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't know what team you are, haha.
J-Heymakers...