Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Fells never played for McDaniels. The Pats have always liked him, though. They thought about bringing him in a couple years ago. I'm a big fan of bringing him in.

Larsen is a solid FB and special teams player. Might not make it out of camp (I'd peg him for a guy that lands on the IR), but worth a good look.
You're right, for some reason I had Fells' teams backwards and thought he followed McDaniels from Denver to St. Louis rather than the other way around.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
DKPatriots
Rookie

DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.DKPatriots could make a wolverine purr.

Hey Guys!
New Pats fan from Denmark.
I've read on here for several years, but never made an account because my english is really not that good. But i think i will give it a try now.

Any news on Andre Carter? Will we resign him?

I love him. Thought he was our second best defensiv player last year and i hope we resign him. But if we do, it pretty much eliminates the chances of going back to the 3-4.
DKPatriots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKPatriots View Post
Hey Guys!
New Pats fan from Denmark.
I've read on here for several years, but never made an account because my english is really not that good. But i think i will give it a try now.

Any news on Andre Carter? Will we resign him?

I love him. Thought he was our second best defensiv player last year and i hope we resign him. But if we do, it pretty much eliminates the chances of going back to the 3-4.
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sp...-he-doing-now/

That's the low down on Carter. It looks like he won't even be ready to work out for teams for another couple of months.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope our base D formation isn't dictated on whether or not Carter comes back.
I say we keep our odd front, sign Carter to play in Anderson's role (obvious passing downs/nickle) and keep it moving

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carter may not be back this year. NE needs to find someone to fill both Carter and Anderson's roles.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
fuct91
Rookie

fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.

Criticism and other points of view are always welcomed. Please Roast me, Boom!

So I'm trying to figure out exactly what to expect from the FO and BB from here until the draft and what the team is trying to due in terms of short/long term success. After seeing what St. Louis got for the second overall pick I want Bill to continue to trade into the first for the foreseeable future.

Sad to see Benny leave but "at the end of the day this is a business." I wish him the best as long as it isn't against the Pats.
Excited about the off seaon so far. Liked the competition that will be going on in camp at WR and S being addressed.

I still hope and want to see Welker traded for either a 1st or early 2nd maybe 37 (Browns),39 (St.Louis),44 (KC). I love Welker and can't say enough about him. In no way is he overrated. I just don't feel he is worth 9mil a year as a slot receiver who is turning 31. The Pats have also been to two Super Bowls with him and weren't able to get over the hump with him so why not shake things up. If this move was made I would like to see Hernandez utilized as a WR in different packages.

Would like to see the Pats trade up from the 27 to either 11-20, and trade out the 31st pick. Or vice versa. It seems this drafts value is between 11-20 and 33 til 50(?). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Really interested in seeing how the Pats address RB and WR in the draft. Would love to see Miller in the 2nd or Turbin as a late round pick as well as either Randall, Adams or McNutt depending on how the run at WR goes. I don't expect the Pats to go WR in the first and agree with that mentality, the value isn't really there as far as I'm concerned. Baron in the first round will make me sick. Due to the reach factor and injury issues.

Am I in the minority in thinking that Keuchly would be a Stud under Bill and on this team?I know the team is set at MLB but anyone else feel this way and what could the packages look like in they were subbing between 3-4 and 4-3 with Keuchly and Mayo on the field together?

Players I would love to see drafted by the Pats: Brockers, Cox, Kechly, Upshaw, Mercilus, Reyes, C.Johnson, Miller, Iloka, Adams, Randall, McNutt, Turbin, McClellin blah blah blah...

Whats going on with Y. Bell any chance we go after him?
fuct91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be very surprised to see Kuechly even available for NE. To be honest, though, my darkhorse pick for us is Hightower. If they're going to take an "ILB" it would be a kid like him with epic versatility, captain status and years under Saban. In fact, I'm curious as to why nobody seems to even think that's a possibility.

Agree on Welker. There's just no way he's worth the type of contracts that Jackson / Jackson and Meachem / Manningham received, and he has to want that. IDK, maybe there's a way to lock him up, as I'd love to see him retire a Patrtio. It just seems very unlikely a deal can be worked out that's club-friendly and that usually means a player is bound for FA or trade.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was open to the rumor of us trading him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still wouldn't be shocked to see a WR drafted within the first 2 rounds because Ocho, Donte and Gonzo might not even make the team and still be deap enough for a raw WR like a Hill in round 1 or Joe Adams in a round 2.

with no late picks I am sure we are moving down cause there is plenty of good WR's deep that can redshirt a year
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Patriots_QB_12
Rookie

Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.Patriots_QB_12 could make a wolverine purr.

I doubt we draft WR early because of how many we brought in. Yeah, ocho, gonz, and stallworth could all get cut, but if we bring in another reciever, he'll be the sixth option behind welker, gronk, lloyd, hernandez, and branch. I dont think we need to spend a second (or first) round pick on that.

Lately I've had a huge hard on for Jake Bequette from Arkansas. Thoughts anyone?

Apparently the Patriots brought in Louis Castillo a weekish ago, apparently nothings going to come of that.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots_QB_12 View Post
Lately I've had a huge hard on for Jake Bequette from Arkansas. Thoughts anyone?
I feel he's a solid prospect, but I just don't know where he'll play here. He's kind of a 43 DE. Which makes him a sub package rusher, which is fine given his draft value but Belichick may prefer a guy who has played in the league a bit over a rookie like guys we already have on the roster.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct91 View Post
So I'm trying to figure out exactly what to expect from the FO and BB from here until the draft and what the team is trying to due in terms of short/long term success. After seeing what St. Louis got for the second overall pick I want Bill to continue to trade into the first for the foreseeable future.
Find a list of the best prospects for NE to draft (about 2-3 per draft pick) and cross them out. Belichick won't draft them. Also, if it's a position of need, expect it to be addressed very late and as the result of a trade down from a higher round. Lastly, expect some random player to be traded from this team. (Welker is probably the front runner right now, but no one really predicted Ellis Hobbs either...)

Quote:
Sad to see Benny leave but "at the end of the day this is a business." I wish him the best as long as it isn't against the Pats.
I was too. I think he was underrated because people just came to assume the 3-4 yards he got every time he got the ball was automatic. He never fumbled. He's like the guys that you build a championship on in a capped sport because his FA value is way lower than his actual talent. Sad to see him go, but it was time I think.

Quote:
Excited about the off seaon so far. Liked the competition that will be going on in camp at WR and S being addressed.
Safety was addressed? :/ I'm excited that NE will be drafting a safety (the one area that Belichick likes to use picks on high, which means Mark Barron, Harrison Smith, and Brandon Taylor). I personally think Taylor will be a high pick for NE.

Quote:
I still hope and want to see Welker traded for either a 1st or early 2nd maybe 37 (Browns),39 (St.Louis),44 (KC). I love Welker and can't say enough about him. In no way is he overrated. I just don't feel he is worth 9mil a year as a slot receiver who is turning 31. The Pats have also been to two Super Bowls with him and weren't able to get over the hump with him so why not shake things up. If this move was made I would like to see Hernandez utilized as a WR in different packages.
I think NE probably is at least considering fielding offers for him.

Quote:
Would like to see the Pats trade up from the 27 to either 11-20, and trade out the 31st pick. Or vice versa. It seems this drafts value is between 11-20 and 33 til 50(?). Correct me if I'm wrong.
The draft's value seems like crap in the late first round. There is a bunch of second rounders at the end of it. This isn't a top heavy year.

Quote:
Really interested in seeing how the Pats address RB and WR in the draft. Would love to see Miller in the 2nd or Turbin as a late round pick as well as either Randall, Adams or McNutt depending on how the run at WR goes. I don't expect the Pats to go WR in the first and agree with that mentality, the value isn't really there as far as I'm concerned. Baron in the first round will make me sick. Due to the reach factor and injury issues.
RB won't be an early pick. WR could be. DL, DBs, and maybe even OL will be higher priorities. It would take an absolute steal to get a 2nd rounder (or first... ie Richardson falling) to be used on a RB. Barron is not a sexy pick, but he's a real possibility. He's a very good value around pick 27, IMO. I'd even consider Harrison Smith there. Once you get passed pick 25 or so, you are basically talking late first or early second round players.

Quote:
Am I in the minority in thinking that Keuchly would be a Stud under Bill and on this team?I know the team is set at MLB but anyone else feel this way and what could the packages look like in they were subbing between 3-4 and 4-3 with Keuchly and Mayo on the field together?
Not enough to trade up into the top 15 to get him. I think you could get reasonable value out of Dont'a Hightower at a much lower price.

Quote:
Players I would love to see drafted by the Pats: Brockers, Cox, Kechly, Upshaw, Mercilus, Reyes, C.Johnson, Miller, Iloka, Adams, Randall, McNutt, Turbin, McClellin blah blah blah...
Brockers is a bit raw, but could be a real option.

Cox is a guy I like, but he probably doesn't fit the system enough to be a first rounder.

Kuechly is a great pick, but he won't fall. His floor almost has to be Philly.

Upshaw is another unsexy pick. I really can't see the love for him. I watch games of Alabama (and I watched almost all of them) and I see him disappear for long stretches. I don't think he's a first rounder. That said, lots of people do so I respect that.

Mercilus is a scheme worry and he's a 1 year wonder. His tape looks good but it also looks like he is a scheme missmatch.

Reyes is a Patriots type pick at 31.

Cam Johnson is another Patriots pick in the 2nd.

Miller will be drafted too high to consider.

Iloka looked like a LB at the Combine. He's a 2 down safety at best, and that basically means he's James Ihedigbo.

Adams is a guy that makes a lot of sense. I think he has comparable value to Kendall Wright. Definitely undervalued for his draft position.

Rueben Randall scares me. He isn't nearly as athletic as people thought and his route tree is like 3 routes. He's exactly the kind of WR we draft and then see bust.

McNutt is a personal favorite of mine. He just understands how to get open. I kind of think he may fall because his athleticism won't wow anyone, but he'll do what you need out of a #2 WR.

McClellin just doesn't feel like a NE pick to me. I like him, but i have a feeling they won't draft him. Boise State hasn't been a school that Belichick targets.

Quote:
Whats going on with Y. Bell any chance we go after him?
No idea. I think he was cut for cap reasons.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to think Barron will be gone by 27. That might push Harrison Smith into the 1st. Lots of teams need safeties, but this is just a really poor draft for that position. Brockers might drop, and if it's a choice between the two I think BB goes with Brockers. I had some hopes Kirkpatrick would drop but it's starting to look like that won't happen either. If there is a CB run (highly probable) then some player at another position should drop to us.

I'm also starting to think if Hightower is there he might prove to be the most impactful player we could take. Personally I'd go with BPA regardless of position or need. We have a truckload of roleplayers on this team, but we could really benefit from a player maker, especially on the defensive side of the ball (yay me, I get the Captain Obvious award )

Edit: Here's a pretty intriguing NE mock draft.

Last edited by Blackluck : 03-28-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Cox is a guy I like, but he probably doesn't fit the system enough to be a first rounder.

Mercilus is a scheme worry and he's a 1 year wonder. His tape looks good but it also looks like he is a scheme missmatch.

Reyes is a Patriots type pick at 31.

Cam Johnson is another Patriots pick in the 2nd.

Iloka looked like a LB at the Combine. He's a 2 down safety at best, and that basically means he's James Ihedigbo.

Adams is a guy that makes a lot of sense. I think he has comparable value to Kendall Wright. Definitely undervalued for his draft position.

McNutt is a personal favorite of mine. He just understands how to get open. I kind of think he may fall because his athleticism won't wow anyone, but he'll do what you need out of a #2 WR.
Cox won't get past top 12, he fits NE perfectly, can play 3 positions ont he line and has been a constant playmaker in the SEC.

completely agree on Reyes/Johnson and Adams....Adams would be our second round pick but would contribute immediatley on ST's and eventually WR... I Like McNutt as well...Marvin Jones and AJ Jenkins as well, but neither of those 3 contribute on ST's which hurts their value in BBs eye.

Agree on Iloka, he will be a 4th/5th rounder Smith/Taylor/Allen will be a high pick for us
Old 03-29-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
Cox won't get past top 12, he fits NE perfectly, can play 3 positions ont he line and has been a constant playmaker in the SEC.
Lots of people see him as a 1 gap 3 tech. I kind of agree. I see his athleticism and see how he probably could fit any scheme though. I am not saying he's not a top 15 player. I just wonder if NE would invest a first rounder in him.

A similar situation with Kendall Wright. Top 15 talent on lots of boards. I doubt he is in NE.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We wouldn't pass on Fletcher Cox but we won't get the chance to anyways. He can pretty much do anything, if we got him we could mold him into whatever kind of player we wanted to he is just that good. He came to Mississippi State as a highly recruited DE whose game was speed. He bulked up to play a UT type role but he can anchor too. He is probably my favorite DL in this class for us but like RWills was getting at if we want him badly we will have to trade up and I doubt that happens.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cox would be a steal at 27 based on talent but he just doesn't fit the defense. He is a one gap 4-3 under tackle who can't anchor and he gets annihilated by double teams. New England would have to create a role for him on defense rather than just plugging him in, which is something Belichick has been somewhat resistant to doing on defense in the past. Exciting but unlikely pick. Right now let's just pray the Patriots don't reach on guys like Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, etc.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

I have no problem with Reyes...team captain...very strong and uses his hands so well.

I see them more going for Brandon Thompson with their second round pick because he has more of a base to defend the run...reminds me of Ty Warren.

I also wouldn't be suprised seeing someone like Kevin Zeitler or Chandler Jones as one of our first rounders as well. Imagine the runnig lanes with Mankins and Zeitler inside. It also wouldn't shock me to see Chandler Jones go top 20.

Harrison Smith doesn't bother me in round 2...wouldnt be shocked if he went round 1(I can name a bunch more to have)...I dont think he lasts till our first second fround pick.

We all see how valued safeties are with 3 of them being franchised, they will be overdrafted
Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would actually be very happy with a first round of Zeitler and Chandler Jones. Zeitler can play either guard or center and Jones is really underrated. I still feel he's a better fit in the 4-3, but I could see him standing up in the 3-4 as well. I can't remember who I had this discussion with in here, but whoever it was it made me go back and take another look at him and I could see your point. Imaginary rep to whoever made me see that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

There has been talk that Jones can bulk up even more without losing athleticism and even play some 5-tech

quick heads up on the ProDay front, not real suprising but BB and McDaniels was at the Alabama pro day

Last edited by RWills : 03-29-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching my defensive film (finally) and man their are some intriguing guys available for us I think. Upshaw (gone by then i think) is one guy but Branch looks great to me. He's a prototypical BB LB and has the athleticism. I would love to trade up for him.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Possible scenario: Upshaw, Hightower, Konz, Branch, S. Hill and Jenkins are all available at 27. Who do you pick? More importantly, who would BB take?
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

I would love Branch...finally a pass rush OLB...so I don't think that happens, I like Mercilus more but dont think he will be available, same for Cox. I like Reyes with his strength and good hands plus a captain but DT's have such high bust rates. Jenkins would be hard because of the value

I really can see the two positions that were not thinking they would take...they take

27 - Donta Hightower - He is a hard hitter who can be a better OLB in the 34 with his ability to put his hand on the ground, reminds me of Ahmad Brooks but with a better head on his shoulders. he might not be available though, I heard as high as 11 to KC, then he needs to get through the Jets, SD, Pitt and Houston

31 - Kevin Zeitler - Brian Waters could retire, Mankins is coming off of injury and Cannon is staying at tackle to keep a solid 3 man rotation and an occassional TE, Zeitler is a smart mauler who can play some center as well.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackluck View Post
Possible scenario: Upshaw, Hightower, Konz, Branch, S. Hill and Jenkins are all available at 27. Who do you pick? More importantly, who would BB take?
I wouldn't take S.Hill in the 3rd round. As for your question I would take Konz.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
I wouldn't take S.Hill in the 3rd round. As for your question I would take Konz.
I worry about Konz, he had what 18 - 19 reps, I like Zeitler over Konz they re-signed Connolly to play center

You dont see a lot of 6'5 centers