Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- redacted -
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is how bad Gabbert is: Michael Lombardi writes an article on NFL.com blasting Mark Sanchez for not reacting to the Tebow signing with the competitive fire a supposed "franchise QB" ought to have, and compares the situation in New York to Jacksonville. He describes the dynamics of both teams, their style of play, and how Tebow compares to Sanchez. He talks about how Tebow, in Jacksonville, would invigorate the fan base while learning to play and perhaps eventually taking over at QB. Lombardi manages to go through the entire article, which was about Tebow replacing an incumbent, highly-drafted QB, without so much as mentioning the name of the guy Tebow would presumably be pushing for the job in Jacksonville, who incidentally was drafted 10th overall only last year.

THAT is pretty pathetic. The tenth overall pick doesn't even get referenced by name a year later when league analysts are talking about who should be starting on his team.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
lol at people giving up a first or second. what's it like to not be able to see glaring, obvious, devastating flaws in qb prospects?
I'll trade you a Doritos Locos Taco for Gabbert

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Apparently people drive 900 miles for those. That's worth more than Blaine Gabbert.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Apparently people drive 900 miles for those. That's worth more than Blaine Gabbert.
I havent had fast food since I was in high school, but I cannot imagine that it's worth Gabbert.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

The taco would be tougher than Gabbert, but probably more brittle and injury-prone.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Maybe Jacksonville can let their fans live in the stadium, that way, no one has to drive to see Gabbert play!

or instead of covering the 'extra' seats with tarps, they can cover them with blowup dolls. It'll be the most excited looking crowd in the stadium!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'd be willing to invest a 2nd Round pick in him. Worth the risk -- the risk being that he might not ever get over his issue with feeling a phantom pass rush every time he drops back. He's an elite QB prospect.

They have one minor issue to work on and the one everyone has known about since the dawn of time.
Is there a QB in the NFL you don't like?
Old 03-24-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Khans not getting my taco, he can keep his cowardly QB. If Madden had a deer in headlights attribute he would have the first 100 rating for that.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
no, hes not...and he wasnt this time last year either
Yeah, he was. People were in error to put him above the other three elite QB prospects from 2011, but his tools and intangibles were still in the elite category. He just had the problem that he still has and wasn't a guy that would be ready to start from Day 1. He's still the same prospect he was last year. I haven't seen anything from him that wasn't in line with my thoughts on him before the draft last year.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People just like to use the word intangibles to defend any ****** quarterback because they think its hard to disprove because its you know... Not tangible.... and it justifies to themselves that the prospect they have chosen to back still has hope of turning it around.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
People just like to use the word intangibles to defend any ****** quarterback because they think its hard to disprove because its you know... Not tangible.... and it justifies to themselves that the prospect they have chosen to back still has hope of turning it around.
Not to mention that even his supporters acknowledge that his problem is a lack of pocket presence... which is the epitome of an intangible trait.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Yeah, he was. People were in error to put him above the other three elite QB prospects from 2011, but his tools and intangibles were still in the elite category. He just had the problem that he still has and wasn't a guy that would be ready to start from Day 1. He's still the same prospect he was last year. I haven't seen anything from him that wasn't in line with my thoughts on him before the draft last year.
Other three elite QB prospects? What in God's name is your definition of "elite?"

The only QB from the 2011 draft that was close to being elite would be Cam Newton, and that's after using a lot of revisionist history since many thought he was an entitled punk who might struggle to transition to a pro style offense while also adjusting to the speed of the NFL. A lot of people thought Locker was a mid-to-late 1st RD QB prospect (he was never ever dropping out of the first, so the talk of him going in the 2nd RD was silly). And when the Vikings took Ponder, damn near everyone thought it was a panic move since Ponder was seen as a early 2nd RD pick who had a chance to slip into the late 1st if a team needing a QB trading back into the 1st for him. No one saw him going at 12th overall.

Gabbert wasn't elite either, mainly because he came out a year earlier than he should have. When a Titans fan asked me what the big deal with Gabbert was, I told him that had Gabbert stayed in school and fixed his flaws like pocket awareness and decision making, then there's a chance he'd become a 1st overall caliber QB. He had the potential to be an elite prospect, so taking him this year at picks 5-12 would be a value should he continue to improve. But the guy never improved, and Jacksonville is partially to blame considering they threw out a guy with a track record of being scared in the pocket into the fire with absolutely zero help around him aside from MoJo Drew.

And drafted players are like new cars. Once they leave the lot, their value plummets. It is a horrible reflection of a player if he's being shopped a year after he's drafted. A QB desperate team is wanting to unload the QB they picked in the 1st RD (and even traded up for) just a year ago, and you want to send them a premium pick?

As for me, I don't think Gabbert is hopeless. When it looked like he wanted to make throws and got in into a rhythm for a fraction of a drive, he looked good with his accuracy and velocity. And he seems like an intelligent guy, so I'm not one to count him out. Especially since his #1 WR was...Mike Thomas? But the odds he'll suddenly develop the toughness to not only make plays but display leadership to teammates are extremely slim. You can be the best sharp shooter in the world, but if you hit the deck whenever somebody sneezes, no soldier's gonna want you watching his back and no commander will feel comfortable putting responsibility on your shoulders. And that's without getting into the basics of any decision making, accuracy, or coverage recognition flaws he may still have.

As for trade value...ugh. 4th RD'er if I'm Belichick or Andy Reid. Make him look good in a few games over a span of two years, and trade him for an improved pick (And I mainly say 4th RD'er because I think Jacksonville would rather sit on him rather than accept a 5th). Anyone else, just look elsewhere.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:54 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still find it hilarious that people were criticizing the Titans for taking Locker over Gabbert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:13 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I still find it hilarious that people were criticizing the Titans for taking Locker over Gabbert.
I'm not a fan of either team, so I never really saw much of the news around them, but I can't believe anyone would criticize the Titans for taking Locker. Locker had 1st overall pick written all over him before his senior year.

He didn't light the world on fire his senior year like everyone though and Newton got a lot of hype right before the draft (mostly due to his measurable traits but also because he was a rather polarizing prospect). Had either of those things NOT happened, he would have been in consideration for the top pick imo.

Titans have a future stud on their team I think.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I remember right, I liked Locker the most. I wasn't in love with any of the QB's, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who was. They all had questions. Major questions. Still, I wasn't really overly critical or complimentary of any one of them though. Kinda took a "Sure, whatever" mentality when the Titans were linked to a QB. I think the nicest thing I ever said about Gabbert was he had handsome hair...or something. But if I had to bet on anyone, I would have chosen Locker. I liked how he had already faced adversity in college, being on terrible UW teams so if he struggled in the NFL he knew how to cope, his physical skillset, and his character. Figured if a guy like Newton or Gabbert struggled, it'd be like smacking their face against a brick wall that they never saw coming. Fortunately for Newton, he's above the problems of mere mortals. So yeah, yaaaaay Locker!

But then again, had we taken Gabbert, he'd have sat on the bench all season, and he'd be looking at taking over a situation where he'd have an elite pass-blocking OL and a #1 WR like Kenny Britt, so should he panic, he's got an outlet that can win a jump ball 9/10 times. It's just a way better situation than J'Ville, and should Locker pan out and Gabbert not, apologists will point out their outcomes being partially to due with the situations of the teams they went to. If there was a way to cure, or at least hide, Gabbert's skittishness, it was by sitting him for at least a year and giving him a great OL that makes him feel secure. Now, it looks like the damage has been done, and he's looking at Stage 5 Carr Syndrome.

Sad thing is this could have probably been tempered. Not sure if that's Gene Smith's fault for trying to be the smartest guy in the room, or Jack Del Rio's out of desperation for his job.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 03-25-2012 at 05:41 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I wasn't in love with any of the QB's, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who was. They all had questions. Major questions. Still, I wasn't really overly critical or complimentary of any one of them though.
I agree. It's outlandish to think that there were four "elite" QB prospects last year. In almost 20 years of following the draft, '99 and '04 are the only drafts I can recall that had even three elite prospects at the QB position (in the case of 1999, that's become a bit of a case study for me, in how to not be fooled by QB prospects). 2011 doesn't even come close.

Of the guys in the 2011 draft, I agree that they all had major question marks. I liked Dalton the most, and I'd have used a mid-first on him. Mentally, he had the skillset that you look for (a "less-good" version of Luck might be a solid comparison).

I actually fell in love with Newton, but I immediately downgrade one-year starters, on the grounds that there just isn't enough game-tape to know that they didn't have a few fluke performances; or enough time to know that being a BMOC isn't going to kill their work ethic. I also wasn't sold on his character. Newton looks really legit, though.

Locker reminded me a lot of Brett Favre, and that's usually a very bad thing. He had the physical tools and he had proven that he could process information quick enough to make it in the NFL, but I had reservations about his accuracy and I thought his reads were inconsistent. I was actually pretty confident that Locker would bust, but he's doing his best to make me look like an idiot.

I don't think that much needs to be said about Mallett. The rumors involving blow, and being a douche, cost him a lot of money. Now he's going to spend a few years holding a clipboard for Tom Brady.

In Gabbert's case, you have a guy with good size, great athletic ability, and plenty of arm strength; but he had no pocket presence, couldn't really read a defense, and his accuracy was iffy. Do you guys know what we call that type of prospect? A developmental prospect.

Last edited by WCH : 03-25-2012 at 11:49 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gabbert and trade value together? HAHAHA good one....
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Gabbert and trade value together? HAHAHA good one....
Don't laugh too hard, if he would play for $8 per hour your owner would hype him as Marino's doppelganger.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Don't laugh too hard, if he would play for $8 per hour your owner would hype him as Marino's doppelganger.

Yeah, ok......
Old 03-25-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gabbert showed signs of a scared QB who folds under pressure. To me, getting the fear out of a QB is something entirely different than footwork, film room, and practice
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post

Yeah, ok......
What, he didn't call you with the inside scoop?
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
What, he didn't call you with the inside scoop?
Im guessing your a Jags fan arent you? Only reason to get your panties all twisted with the truth of what I was saying.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
****, I'll just take a bag of Takis.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
not tangible doesn't mean that it can't be disproved.

For example, pocket presence is an intangible and he clearly doesn't have that.