Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
the end of this season has been so frustrating. like you said before, its been hard to watch the games
Maple Leafs fans like this comment
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No goals scored in the Blues-Kings game. I feel shocked.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
No goals scored in the Blues-Kings game. I feel shocked.
it was a good game, very tight. glad we were able to jump into 3rd, lets see how long we can hang on to it.

sadly, that was the last game of the year i have tickets for, hoping for some playoff hockey...
Old 03-24-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Foligno - Ennis - Stafford line is all kinds of awesome.
Allow me to reiterate this. 31 points between them in the last 6 games. They're so awesome in transition and Ennis has been just great at center. Stafford pulled off a couple snipes on Lundqvist yesterday. The line sets up odd man rushes perfectly.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, Red Wings.

Ty Conklin is a sieve. Need our goalies back.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit's streak of 11-straight 100-point seasons is probably over. I don't think they've got 7 more points in them this season.

Pathetic.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

**** Brad Thiessen. We could have been tied with Ottawa.

That comeback coupled with consecutive games against Columbus tells me the century mark shouldn't be a problem for the Wings.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

That comeback coupled with consecutive games against Columbus tells me the century mark shouldn't be a problem for the Wings.
Ah, forgot they had 2 more vs. Columbus.

The Wings are dominant playing 5-on-5, but **** all over themselves on either type of special teams.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He had a **** game. It was horrible.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thiessen!

Seriously though Mcgee I think we can all agree a Minnesota win tomorrow would benefit all parties involved. We both need the Stanley Cup playoffs this year what with City blowing every single shot at silverware they've had.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Thiessen!

Seriously though Mcgee I think we can all agree a Minnesota win tomorrow would benefit all parties involved. We both need the Stanley Cup playoffs this year what with City blowing every single shot at silverware they've had.
7-8 ECF. You know it's coming. That rivalry needs to reignite.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7-8 ECF. You know it's coming. That rivalry needs to reignite.
That rivalry produced some of the greatest and worst moments I have ever witnessed as a Sens fan.

Btw I'm still jealous you got the better Foligno brother.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

As you should be. He's a beautiful man.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Remember when the Blues and Rangers were neck-and-neck for the Jennings trophy? That changed rather quickly. Looking like shutout #14 for St. Louis.

Speaking of which, why don't more people talk about Pietrangelo? I mean that in the 21-year old Norris caliber defenseman type of talk. Maybe I miss it since I don't watch as all that much sports tv, but he's 3rd in d-man scoring and plays 25 minutes a night for the best/best defensive team in the league. Probably won't get a nom over Weber or Chara, but his name should be up there. Kid has it all.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My dream is for ESPN to one day do a 30 for 30 documentary on the Red Wings - Avalanche rivalry from 1996 - 2002.

It's been 15 years to the day since this brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Kou0p5oI4Xk
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
My dream is for ESPN to one day do a 30 for 30 documentary on the Red Wings - Avalanche rivalry from 1996 - 2002.

It's been 15 years to the day since this brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Kou0p5oI4Xk
I actually remember watching that in the hotel on a class trip when I was in 8th grade.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Remember when the Blues and Rangers were neck-and-neck for the Jennings trophy? That changed rather quickly. Looking like shutout #14 for St. Louis.

Speaking of which, why don't more people talk about Pietrangelo? I mean that in the 21-year old Norris caliber defenseman type of talk. Maybe I miss it since I don't watch as all that much sports tv, but he's 3rd in d-man scoring and plays 25 minutes a night for the best/best defensive team in the league. Probably won't get a nom over Weber or Chara, but his name should be up there. Kid has it all.
I've mentioned it a few times on here. Kid wont win but his name should be mentioned at least.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Haha, Columbus. 4-0 Red Wings less than 10 minutes into the game.

I'm well aware of the competition being lousy, but the four goals Detroit scored are some of the sickest pass-and-shoot setups I've seen this year by any team.

And Gustav Nyqvist got his first NHL goal tonight. He's gonna be a total stud.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, Columbus. 4-0 Red Wings less than 10 minutes into the game.

I'm well aware of the competition being lousy, but the four goals Detroit scored are some of the sickest pass-and-shoot setups I've seen this year by any team.

And Gustav Nyqvist got his first NHL goal tonight. He's gonna be a total stud.
It's Columbus, Steve Mason sucks.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It's Columbus, Steve Mason sucks.
They'd have scored these goals on anyone. Wasn't Mason's fault.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Feud-Col.../dp/1589793196
Old 03-26-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You're the second person today to recommend that book to me, DJP. Now I better read it, haha.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're the second person today to recommend that book to me, DJP. Now I better read it, haha.
I got it for Christmas a year back, it was pretty good.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeebus , the Avs must have blocked about a hundred shots in the first period. Crazy.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Shane O'Brien gets really, really excited when he scores a goal.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote