Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know this is early but i am going to need some help with this so that is why i am throwing it out there now........i am wanting to try to get a Steelers group from here together to go to the draft this year and support our team, also i am wanting to get together for training camp and for all of us to pick a home game and get together and order tickets in a group, tailgate and live it up big this year.......what do you guys think?

............. copied to 2012 thread ....................

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 02-28-2012 at 10:58 AM.
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i know this is early but i am going to need some help with this so that is why i am throwing it out there now........i am wanting to try to get a Steelers group from here together to go to the draft this year and support our team, also i am wanting to get together for training camp and for all of us to pick a home game and get together and order tickets in a group, tailgate and live it up big this year.......what do you guys think?
I could do the game and camp, but doubt about the draft. It'd be fun, though.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want Kelechi Osemele or Donta Hightower in the first round. I think Casey Heyward or Donnie Fletcher would be solid pick ups for CBs.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Hightower I'm good with at 24. Osemele I think is a reach there. If we could pull off a trade where we get an early 2 and 3 or a late 1 and 3 then I might be okay with Osemele. Think if all of the true first round o-linemen are gone by 24 (and we're talking 5 tackles, a guard, and a center) there are going to be some high ranking d players that can help, maybe besides Hightower.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just thought of an interesting draft scenario...

Trade 3rd round pick for Jonathan Stewart. Cut Mendy.

Draft:

1: Kevin Zeitler - OG
2: Brandon Brooks - OG
3: Traded - Jonathan Stewart
4: Trenton Robinson - FS
5: Vontaze Burfict - ILB
6: Hebron Fangupu - NT
7: Blair Walsh - K

Would be an immediate impact on the offense, with at least 1 starter at guard and a new starting RB.

Would be all about potential on defense, Taze and Fangupu would be experiments, but worth the risk at that point in the draft. Trenton would replace Will Allen asap.

Special teams would be upgraded, Walsh is the best kicker in this class imo.

What do you think?
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Draft:

Would be an immediate impact on the offense, with at least 1 starter at guard and a new starting RB.

Would be all about potential on defense, Taze and Fangupu would be experiments, but worth the risk at that point in the draft. Trenton would replace Will Allen asap.

What do you think?
I can dig it. Those two guys give us our guards, and Stewart would be awesome. I'd like to keep both Mendy and Stewart, Mendy on IR, just on the off chance that we could resign them both next year.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Dook
Rookie

Dook is a cocksman.Dook is a cocksman.Dook is a cocksman.Dook is a cocksman.Dook is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Draft:

What do you think?
We don't have the cap space to sign any free agents so this draft would mean we would go into the season with only Wallace, Brown, and Sanders as WR's.

And we lost two CB's so this draft would mean we'd have to keep Anthony Madison and probably Myron Rolle as our 4th and 5th CB's.
Dook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We lost ***. McFadden was trash, the other guys were cutting into his time.