Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-27-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't remember the last time the Sharks scored 5 goals in a game.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
They'd have scored these goals on anyone. Wasn't Mason's fault.
It was a whole pathetic defensive effort, though. Letting that spinning no-look backdoor pass work twice? Nobody on the Blue Jackets even knew Nyquist was there. Lots of bad chasing leaving open space for Detroit to work, and getting outmuscled in addition. That team is so awful.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure NBC Sports would have liked to have the Sabres and Caps game tonight. Closest thing we've had to a playoff game so far this year, and these two teams are the ones that have emerged for the 8 seed because their superstar players (Miller and Ovy) are playing the best they have all year. I'm very excited for this one.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
It was a whole pathetic defensive effort, though. Letting that spinning no-look backdoor pass work twice? Nobody on the Blue Jackets even knew Nyquist was there. Lots of bad chasing leaving open space for Detroit to work, and getting outmuscled in addition. That team is so awful.
I acknowledged up front how bad the opponent was. The goals were still a sight to see.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

It just needs to be mentioned how awful Columbus is as much as possible. Their play is bad and they should feel bad.

I'm going to punch something in excitement.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goooooo-stuff Nyquist may be my next jersey. I cant decide whether or not I want a UofMaine one though.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamie McGinn didn't have a good return to San Jose last night...unfortunate.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blues beat the Preds 3-0 tonight. Elliott with his 3rd straight shut out, and as a team the Blues now have 15 shutouts this season.

Interesting stat I heard today.....Pietrangelo has 239 Penalty kill minutes, which leads all Norris Trophy Candidates, 2nd is Chara with 200, 162 for Weber and a whopping 40 penalty kill minutes for Karlsson
Old 03-28-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

We went into Washington and just destroyed them. They're not good, so I only put so much into that, but it was a big time swing for our playoff chances. Stafford, Ennis, and Miller make me pants happy. Ehrhoff may have hurt his knee, though. That would not be so good.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We went into Washington and just destroyed them. They're not good, so I only put so much into that, but it was a big time swing for our playoff chances. Stafford, Ennis, and Miller make me pants happy. Ehrhoff may have hurt his knee, though. That would not be so good.
Ennis was certainly a savvy waiver wire pickup by yours truly in my $ fantasy hockey league.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Ennis was certainly a savvy waiver wire pickup by yours truly in my $ fantasy hockey league.
Such a stud. With how that line is producing, it's like we're suddenly 3-deep at center after the Hodgson trade (7 points in his last 5 games for Cody)
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Gotta feel good for Shawn Hunwick. Minus the playing for Columbus part. He's dressing against Detroit tonight. Considering what happened a couple days ago, he might just get some playing time. I want to see it happen. The guy is barely taller than Gerbe. Still upset that he lost to Duluth last year.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
weird, brad stuart with an idiotic turnover leading to a goal. can't wait to watch more of that in the playoffs like every single year he's been in detroit.
Chances are he's headed out to sign with a California team this summer, so brace yourself.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*camera pans to Doug Wilson presenting a 2-year, $5M offer*

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
*camera pans to Doug Wilson presenting a 2-year, $5M offer*
Stuart will get WAY more than that. I'd guess 3 years, 13.5 million minimum.

Hell, look what Jovo got last summer. Stuart is younger and better than he is.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a day of rejoice.

Pierre Gauthier finally fired.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Grigorenko sooooooooo bad

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-29-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

You will win out and miss the lottery.

Lot of good Central division matchups this weekend. Could sort out some seeding questions.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You will win out and miss the lottery.

Lot of good Central division matchups this weekend. Could sort out some seeding questions.
If you jinxed us right now I'm gonna have to hurt you Mcgee!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-29-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

It'd be worth it! You guys have to beat Washington, anyway.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

We will lose and you are gonna miss the playoffs!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-30-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Giving up 8 points to Josh Bailey over 2 games? Please keep this kind of play up, Pittsburgh.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Stuart will get WAY more than that. I'd guess 3 years, 13.5 million minimum.

Hell, look what Jovo got last summer. Stuart is younger and better than he is.
Yuck. We're talking about Brad Stuart right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Also, the Sharks are ****. I have no idea how they're still in the playoff race. I think they drop all 4 remaining games.