Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-29-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One time I tricked my roommate into eating a pot brownie and he tried to file charges against me.

Oh, and Baccari Rambo. That's a cool name. I'll take him with a fourth.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
One does not simply accidentally eat a pot brownie. And then somehow get caught.
See above.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
See above.
Either it was a weaksauce brownie or your friend is a complete moron.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there's anyway he's better than Mark Barron. He might not even be in my top 5 this year. I think Antonio Allen is vastly underrated.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd spend a 3rd on him for sure, although I'd prefer to just wait and get Ray Ray next year. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Either it was a weaksauce brownie or your friend is a complete moron.
My roommate is indeed a complete moron.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I'd spend a 3rd on him for sure, although I'd prefer to just wait and get Ray Ray next year. :)
As a UDFA?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
One time I tricked my roommate into eating a pot brownie and he tried to file charges against me.

Oh, and Baccari Rambo. That's a cool name. I'll take him with a fourth.
There's this kid in my dorm who is like super anti-weed and we want to trick him to eat a pot brownie. Any suggestions on the best way?
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The first one of those I ever ate was right before a physics class.....baaaaaaad idea. Or really great idea. I'm not sure.

That's a hilarious reason for something like this happening though. Supposedly, it was accidental. Heh.

But seriously, with how weak the safety play is in the NFL right he'll be drafted.
I went to physics class in HS stoned out of my mind once. All I can remember is that I kept reading the first sentence over and over again and could never quite understand it.

I much prefer my amphetamines now. Adderall allowed me to get a B in my statistics class at the UofA while only attending on test days. Good stuff.

I didn't think pot was considered that big a deal anymore by scouts.... Is it? It seems like it hasn't effected prospects like it used to. Too many HOF level players dropping in the past because of it, methinks.

There really is a lack of safety talent in the NFL right now. It's not that there aren't good players, just that the great players are older now and nobody has really stepped in to replace them. Guys keep getting hyped, but then fizzle.

Kid certainly gets drafted, IMO. I agree with those saying that he'd go lower in the supplemental draft than he would otherwise and nobody spends a first rounder.
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love for GB to take that chance but its too uncharacteristic.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely see the Pats as a team willing to pull the trigger on this guy.

We have a recent trend of taking flyers on guys who popped for mary jane once. Also, Kirkpatrick seems to be falling into the area where we can pick him. I like him at safety too and he has the pot connection.

The overall weakness at safety makes me think teams will do their homework and he will get picked up at a decent spot.
Lil Quip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
There's this kid in my dorm who is like super anti-weed and we want to trick him to eat a pot brownie. Any suggestions on the best way?
First, you have to strain the shake from the butter/oil. Obviously it's a dead give away if they get a mouthful of vegetable matter.

Second, go with a brownie mix that is not traditional. This is easiest to do during a holiday when they have special holiday themed packages because it would seem far less suspicious.

Third, make sure the set-up includes an activity of some sort and that the brownies are not the focus of attention, but are the only available food.
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
Barron isn't even the best safety on his team. (robert lester)
Vito already said it but this is so not true. Even in step one he loses...Barron is the bigger player...throw in stuff like who called the shots in that secondary, who put up more numbers, who's the more complete player and it's not even a contest.

On the OP...think Rambo is a little overrated but a 4th or maaaaaybe even a 3rd depending on what point in development the roster is at.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo View Post

I much prefer my amphetamines now. Adderall allowed me to get a B in my statistics class at the UofA while only attending on test days. Good stuff.
I would not have graduated college without Adderall.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lester is better than Barron. I hope he enters the supplemental draft and the titans use a 3rd round on him. He would be the top safety this year.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd really love for the Chargers to throw a 2nd round or 3rd round pick at him to get him next year. We need a SS bad, and he's easily the best S in this class.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Make a brownie. Put pot in it. Tell him whatever he does, don't eat the brownie.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams of late have always gotten players at a discount in the supplemental draft. The Chargers got Paul Oliver (S) from Georgia for a 4th round pick a few years back, when most scouts suggested he would have been a late 1st/early 2nd rounder. The Ravens took Jared Gaither (OT) from Maryland for a 5th rounder the following year, and he would have been a 1st rounder for sure. It usually comes down to the fact that not that many teams show a lot of interest so they don't need to throw in a high pick, and the player usually has some character concerns (ie accidentally eating pot brownies) so they aren't willing to part with a high round pick. Not all players have serious character concerns; a lot of times they are academically ineligible. But this leads teams to wonder how intelligent they are, which is then a blow of the same magnitude.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote