Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-30-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best of 3?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good game. steal is a great card.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
best of 3?
I wonder how this deck would stack against other decks...Im afraid its only a time killer
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you get more HP?
Old 03-30-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I don't know if you can use it in general play b/c I haven't really tried yet. It's in the arena (arena button then build a new deck.) You can manipulate the quantum, card draw, HP and hand size. I'm just not sure if you can make changes once you decide so I've been hesitant to venture there. There's a way to test the deck, too, I think.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't know if you can use it in general play b/c I haven't really tried yet. It's in the arena (arena button then build a new deck.) You can manipulate the quantum, card draw, HP and hand size. I'm just not sure if you can make changes once you decide so I've been hesitant to venture there. There's a way to test the deck, too, I think.
was really wondering because there is no way I can defeat a computer with 150-200 health
Old 03-30-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
was really wondering because there is no way I can defeat a computer with 150-200 health
The False Gods are crushing me, mostly. I have won 4 or 5 against them in probably 30 tries. It takes upgraded cards and I'm guessing the upgrades to HP, etc. carry over into those games. But the mechanism for build a deck doesn't seem to allow me to do whatever I want (& doesn't inculded my upgraded cards?) so that's why I'm not sure if those upgrades are good for anything outside the arena.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Just did my first pvp against someone that isnt you guys and took 4 turns before i got a damn pillar
Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

How many Pillars/pends should I have in a deck?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
How many Pillars/pends should I have in a deck?
should be around 30% in most decks. mono decks can skimp a little and 3+ colors should have an extra pillar or two.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I am up for a match if anyone else is
Old 03-30-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Alright I am up for a match if anyone else is
I guarantee that you will smoke me, but wtf not?

I'm JoeJoeBrown and I'm logged in. Find me.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I guarantee that you will smoke me, but wtf not?

I'm JoeJoeBrown and I'm logged in. Find me.
I am playing a deck i just built so i doubt i will kill you... and Challenge sent.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am playing a deck i just built so i doubt i will kill you... and Challenge sent.
How does this work? I don't see it.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Resend the challenge and I will as well
Old 03-30-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Resend the challenge and I will as well
ImBrotherCain is your name, right?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yeah are you in?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah are you in?
Says waiting for an opponent

I must be ******** or something.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Says waiting for an opponent

I must be ******** or something.
How about now?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How about now?
That was an ass kicking.

AGAIN!
Old 03-30-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I'm in a pvp vs a green life gain so it could be a while, but I'll challenge once I'm done.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That was an ass kicking.

AGAIN!
Okay sent..
Old 03-30-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Care to try your luck against my fire deck :-p
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I'm ready if someone wants to play.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm ready if someone wants to play.
Give me one min... send your challenge i will join shortly