Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-29-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Quit setting yourself up for disappointment. I'll pray for your **** anyways.
I'll put it this way, the last event I saw her at, she claimed she only got two hours of sleep. A girl doesn't lose sleep to do her make up and hair if she isnt trying to impress.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girls are always trying to impress for absolutely no reason. They are giant teases.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Girls are always trying to impress for absolutely no reason. They are giant teases.
While I certainly don't doubt this, my pickings are slim and I need to chase what I can.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
my pickings are slim
You're a teacher, right?
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While I certainly don't doubt this, my pickings are slim and I need to chase what I can.
I'm not saying don't chase it, just be wary.

But when you do bag her, all the previous doubt will just make the alligator fuckhouse that much more fun.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You're a teacher, right?
I teach in upper class suburbia, meeting girls my age is like finding ******* treasure.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I teach in upper class suburbia, meeting girls my age is like finding ******* treasure.

I was actually referring to the student body. "How badly do you want that A?"
Old 03-29-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I was actually referring to the student body. "How badly do you want that A?"
I'd rather have a job than a lawsuit & no job in this field ever again.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather have a job than a lawsuit & no job in this field ever again.
No MILFs????

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, we can say fuckhouse.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm we can say it lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I texted her last Thursday saying to come hang out. She said she couldn't she had to study. I didn't talk to her after that, until yesterday when I walked by her (didn't notice it was her) she said "Hey", and I didn't reply until she was past me. A few minutes later she sends a text saying, "You didn't know who I was!" And I decided to be blunt with her in saying, "You shouldn't wear those obnoxiously large sun glasses." Found some girls to drink with tonight. The beat goes on.

Also, this girl texted me around midnight to come out. I had already fallen asleep by then, but I told here I'm drinking Saturday and she should come chill. I have to put it in my mind that this is her last chance.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have demanded her to go over, ATL. Then whip it out.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with Metsox on this one. Whipping it out seems like the only solution at this point.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:40 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not necaassirily looking for advice, just venting because its 3:30 am and i need to unburden myself a little.

So i ask my crush about 2 and a half weeks ago over the phone. Ask her to dinner, she says "ill let you know". At first i was confused, then in denial, then i accepted it as a no. It sucked ass for about 5 days, then i started moving on. Still had feelings but i was getting over it. She never got back to me and basically ignored me, and even deleted/removed some stuff from FB (untagged pics, etc). I was expecting her to block me but she never did.

Then i see her in class and the feelings kind of come back. Plus one of my girl friends tells me i should give it 1 more shot since i really liked her. Her reasoning "she hasnt said no,convince her you care". So i meet her yesterday, we kind of chit-chat for a few mins, she tells me shes going to summer school and i should come see her (yeah right) then she tells me "sorry i never got back to you, i was really busy with exams". And that was that. I didnt ask for an explanation on why she ignored me and made things awkward, nor did i push for a firm answer (aka a no). I just kind of let it slide and left 2 minutes after that.

Only after i left did i realize how dumb i was. And i've somehow managed to get rejected twice without her saying no. A few of my friends think she's playing hard to get and a few think she's saying no. I'm treating it as a no myself. Just kind of sucks to go through all these feelings twice over.

Actually, i guess i could use advice. Although i'm treating it as a no, i actually want to hear the firm answer, at least for my own peace of mind. I'm thinking of just asking her straight up, if she's interested or not (i received many mixed signals before i asked her out). Should i even bother?

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 03-31-2012 at 03:54 AM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:01 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you've got a pretty good understanding of what is going on. It sounds like she just isn't interested. If you want closure, asking straight up (I'd advise in person) wouldn't be the worst idea, but I'd be 95% sure it'll be a no.

Sounds like you are on top of things though which is great.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:12 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I think you've got a pretty good understanding of what is going on. It sounds like she just isn't interested. If you want closure, asking straight up (I'd advise in person) wouldn't be the worst idea, but I'd be 95% sure it'll be a no.

Sounds like you are on top of things though which is great.
Pretty much this. When a girl (or a person for that matter) says anything other than "yes," it's usually a no.

Think about it in your own shoes. If a girl you were interested in asked you out you would say yes without hesitation, obviously not sounding like a desperate monkey but it would be a rather quick response. If a girl you weren't really interested in asked you out you would probably react similarly to she did because you don't want to be a dick. The exams excuse is garbage, everyone has enough time in their day to get back to someone. No one is so busy that they don't even have the time to breath.

I'm not trying to be cruel, just the writing on the wall is obvious. It happens to everyone, no big deal. There are 4 billion other women out their lol.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she actually wanted to go out with you she would of said yes straight away, im with these two, whats she trying to say is "sorry i dont like you in that way.", but most girls are too stupid to say it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If she actually wanted to go out with you she would of said yes straight away, im with these two, whats she trying to say is "sorry i dont like you in that way.", but most girls are too stupid to say it.
Don't listen to advice from Super Packer. Aren't you like 16?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No can mean maybe in certain situations where a woman is involved, however in your case it looks like it definitely means no. No contact at all since you asked? No flirty text messages no fb messages, no contact whatsoever is a nice no, pressing the issue is not a good idea in this case and would most likely earn you the creeper moniker.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, everyone seems to be on the right track here. Her saying "sorry i never got back to you because" is just her way of trying to save face. She isn't interested, there isn't any hard to get or anything like that here man. Just move on and find yourself another pretty girl to work on.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How old is the OP?

It's pretty much unanimous though. Especially after she started untagging you from photos and deleting whatever-it-was-she-deleted.

True story, do her friend. I've been able to do that twice and it's awesome both times.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You should have demanded her to go over, ATL. Then whip it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm with Metsox on this one. Whipping it out seems like the only solution at this point.

I was asleep you *****, I texted her back Friday morning (which is why I'm concerned, seeing as I usually never text back if I don't get the reply I'm looking for first go around). However, I have implanted it in my mind that if I don't get what I'm looking forward to tonight, any future texts from her will be replied to with some variation of "Yeah, let's just ****."
Old 03-31-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know im 16 you ******!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I was asleep you *****, I texted her back Friday morning (which is why I'm concerned, seeing as I usually never text back if I don't get the reply I'm looking for first go around). However, I have implanted it in my mind that if I don't get what I'm looking forward to tonight, any future texts from her will be replied to with some variation of "Yeah, let's just ****."
That is without a doubt the correct strategy to take here.