Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heh, well it seems like everyone is thinking the same thing. Thanks for the honesty. I don't think i'll even bother with trying to get closure. The idea just kind of came about because, based on some pre asking her out signals, one of my friends is convinced she's playing hard to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
It's pretty much unanimous though. Especially after she started untagging you from photos and deleting whatever-it-was-she-deleted.

True story, do her friend. I've been able to do that twice and it's awesome both times.
The untagging and deleting really pissed me off (and still kind of do). All i did was ask her on a simple date and i felt like i had a 50/50 shot either way, based on how she acted before. But the way she was reacting, i felt like i committed the crime of the ******* century and it made me feel like complete ****. For a little while i wanted to just forget i ever knew her but before all this. But i'm willing to move on and just be friends, although we'll never be completely close friends- it'll always be a little awkward. But no biggie.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You know im 16 you ******!
Therefore your relationship advice is invalid. If we need to know about kids stuff, we'll come to you!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, there is this cute teacher from a neighboring school I've shown interest in for a few weeksn ow. She's at this same event I'm at this week, but today in passing she mentioned that she's Catholic. While it doesn't bother me, I realize that my being a godless heathen could easily be a deal breaker. What's the play here? Pursue anyway? That's what I'm thinkin, but this kind of puts a cog in my plan.

Edit: doing this on my phone sucks

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'd rather have a job than a lawsuit & no job in this field ever again.
What grade do you teach? Host parent-teacher conferences and just bang a MILF

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So, there is this cute teacher from a neighboring school I've shown interest in for a few weeksn ow. She's at this same event I'm at this week, but today in passing she mentioned that she's Catholic. While it doesn't bother me, I realize that my being a godless heathen could easily be a deal breaker. What's the play here? Pursue anyway? That's what I'm thinkin, but this kind of puts a cog in my plan.

Edit: doing this on my phone sucks
You're starting to over-think it. Whether or not she's cool with you being not-so righteous is her problem, not yours. Don't let tiny things like that deter you from pursuing women, figure the small stuff out later.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom! What ^^^^ said. Operation Sticking D in V is still a go.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metsox is right. As a catholic i am in your boat as well except I tend to think my religious beliefs could be a turn off for girls. Im not a super strict catholic but I think it may cause a problem. I overthink and write girls off to early all the time. Its best to just go for it.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I have a pretty good thing going with a chick I really like, and we're both in agreement that we're not trying to do anything serious right now. She had a rough couple days and was venting to me last night, and after she was done drunk-me decided to tell her how much I like her to idk get her mind off it or something. Should I let it go or apologize for bringing that stuff up last night? Plus I'll be near her school this weekend so I wanted to take her out one night, but now I think thats not the best idea after last night. I know Im being a girl about this.

Last edited by TimD : 04-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologize if you enjoy masturbating.

Just go with it dude, you're already in over your head by liking her, might as well let her know right now before it gets worse and you end up friend zoned. Just see where she stands on that. You don't have to go into something serious, even if there's romantic feelings involved.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea good point. im gonna pretty much ignore her for a couple weeks and see what happens in the summer when were back in the same area
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wait, why are you gonna ignore her? Do you see her regularly?
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

nah we go to different schools but weve seen a lot of each other recently. she visited me one weekend, i visited her another, and we stayed in the same hotel room every night on spring break. so im just gonna leave it for a while so she doesnt get sick of me.

edit: i really want to let her know i was hammered last night and just trying to be nice, but i feel like thats a weird thing to say. i reread the messages and it wasnt like i professed my love for her but i regret actually texting the words "i like you." it makes me sound liek a chick

Last edited by TimD : 04-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bro, if you've been regularly sleeping alone in the same room with her and nothing has happened, there's a 99% chance you're already friend zoned. Might as well swing for the fences and see where it goes.

Idk if anyone else would see it differently, might want a second opinion.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

i never said nothing happened haha. i just wouldnt call it a friends with benefits situation since it seems like there is something more
Old 04-02-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well it's kinda hard to give advice when you're withholding information, Tim.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

haha well I save my sexual exploits for the penthouse forums, sorry dude.

im going to stop talking to her for a bit so she doesnt realize how crazy i am but im still undecided on whether i should "apologize" for last night. if i did, id probably just call her tonight (weve been doing the lame talk on the phone before bed thing) and leave it along the lines of 'i didnt intend to bring up real stuff last night, i was just trying to make you feel better.'

im absolutely not trying to be in a relationship during my last month of college. there is nothing gray about that haha

*edit: i probably wont say anything. its more of a situation where i want to apologize rather than her actually wanting to hear anything more on the topic

Last edited by TimD : 04-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How, roughly, did the conversation actually play out, if I may ask? Based on what little bit you've shared, apologizing and saying "I was just trying to make you feel better" doesn't seem like a spectacular idea, IMO.

For all we know, she might be telling her friends about how much you brightened up her evening.

Last edited by WCH : 04-02-2012 at 09:00 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

yeah if you notice the last edit there im just going to leave it alone. i guess its not a huge deal in the big picture of things
Old 04-02-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ignore it, don't apologize.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who can't stand trying to start a conversation over the phone with a girl, whether it be texting or calling? I just hate it, talking face-to-face is so much easier and more enjoyable. It sucks that like the only way to set that up though is texting or calling. I just hate how awkward cellphones have made male/female interaction.

Like I really wanna just ******* talk to this girl and hang out right now but she's one of those people that never talks on the phone, only texts and I am the worst at starting a text conversation. Like I hate how complicated it is and why people can't just come right out and state their intentions, I don't wanna beat around the bush, but I know if I jump right into I could come off kinda weird.

****, sorry for this rant guys. If ya got any advice just say it

Old 04-09-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send her a pic of your schlong

Old 04-09-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He hasnt got a schlong, unfortunately.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker I could cockslap you all the way from "across the pond" right now if you'd like me to prove to you that I have a schlong

Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Children, children, settle down.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Can I just point out that the word schlong was used in three successive posts.