Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, cats suck.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Best. Dogs. Ever.

Dogs are also cuter and better chick magnets. They win.
Beagles are ******* awful. I'd take them over a host of other breeds... But they're awful dogs and I don't know why people think it's a good idea to own one that you aren't using to hunt foxes and rabbits with.

They're dumb dogs, for one. And they're bred to bark very annoyingly and very loudly at EVERYTHING. That's their purpose. They bark. They're supposed to.

I've had a couple and liked them because they were my (or my family's) dogs, but it's a ****** breed to own and keep in a house.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is going to tear you up:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who says cats > dogs is a moron. No exceptions.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aka women...

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Beagles are ******* awful. I'd take them over a host of other breeds... But they're awful dogs and I don't know why people think it's a good idea to own one that you aren't using to hunt foxes and rabbits with.

They're dumb dogs, for one. And they're bred to bark very annoyingly and very loudly at EVERYTHING. That's their purpose. They bark. They're supposed to.

I've had a couple and liked them because they were my (or my family's) dogs, but it's a ****** breed to own and keep in a house.
Truth. A friend of mine has one and it sure is... loud... for no reason.
I definitely won't be getting one of those when it comes time to introduce a dog to my boys.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Truth. A friend of mine has one and it sure is... loud... for no reason.
I definitely won't be getting one of those when it comes time to introduce a dog to my boys.
I love seeing the beagle bomb sniffer dogs at the airport!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I love seeing the beagle bomb sniffer dogs at the airport!
Can a cat sniff out a bomb? can a cat find drugs? NO! Cats are dumb and can't do things.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I think I'll lie down here. I think I'll lie down there!

Old 03-31-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This story forever proves that dogs are the best ever and way better than cats
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...-KTa5LilmJMVtQ

Game Set Match cat people!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-31-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cat people are just horrible people and deserve to get eaten by their precious felines when they kick the bucket..... Alone...
Old 03-31-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Did you just link facebook in an attempt to prove a point? Please go drink bleach.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post

I think I'll lie down here. I think I'll lie down there!
Holy ****! It's Another ******* Day! It's The Best Day Ever Again!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Did you just link facebook in an attempt to prove a point? Please go drink bleach.
No I was just too lazy to go to the actual article and copy its address. For some asinine reason any link copied off from facebook is redirected through facebook. If you clicked the link you would have known that.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-31-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
No I was just too lazy to go to the actual article and copy its address. For some asinine reason any link copied off from facebook is redirected through facebook. If you clicked the link you would have known that.
Probably, but I make it a point to not only not click links from Facebook, but to never go there in the first place. Come at me.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably, but I make it a point to not only not click links from Facebook, but to never go there in the first place. Come at me.
Add me on fb!!!

:troll: (this needs to be a smiley)

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Add me on fb!!!

:troll: (this needs to be a smiley)
You mean.. like this?!

Old 03-31-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You mean.. like this?!
why's it coolface and not troll? wtf??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are dog owners so bitter and insecure about this topic? Is it the 20 times you had to walk outside with your dog today and watch it poop?

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

"Halsey before I shove my foot so far up your ass the water from my knee is gonna quench your thirst!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I just like rubbing salt in the wound

Old 04-01-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dogs all the way. Dogs dogs dogs.

Cool cats aren't bad.. but if you have an annoying dickhead cat, it's the worst. We have this cat that tries to get into my room every chance the door is open, he walks underneath your feet, he walks in front of you and stops, he'll lay down in front of a door when you're trying to open it, and digs in the carpet. He's black too, so he's tough to see.. He's a nice cat, but he trolls the **** out of me and has made me sworn off of cats forever.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh nevermind, can't make the damn thing to just post the video.

But basically, cats are assholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_5Z...n9ZTyK-fwtQ%3D

Last edited by NotMyJob : 04-01-2012 at 01:16 AM.
NotMyJob is offline   Reply With Quote