Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waaaa...the smarks are mad....

*Evil grin*

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

*Evil grin*
I have no problem with that finish in a vacum, however, considering how good Bryan is and Seamus being good for a big man, them not putting on a legit match kinda sucks. I like that it progresses the AJ storyline and doesn't weaken BRyan because its a gimmick finish.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Bryan Danielson fan from his days in ROH going back to 2003 when I started watching ROH

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll, it's the Big Slow

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I supposed to believe he would cry over the Intercontinental Title? They've devalued that thing for years.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Beth Phoenix. So hot. So sexy. I want to make **** with her

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

*Evil grin*
I'm fine with him losing but in 18 seconds at the biggest PPV of the year?

WTF?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

It develops his storyline with AJ.

I'm not a fan of the move, but I understand it. This match was, at best, the fourth biggest draw on the card. They sold it short to create more time for the other three.

Could they have done without Kelly Kelly and given the others more time? Sure, but I'm guessing they've determined the best way to make money.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It develops his storyline with AJ.

I'm not a fan of the move, but I understand it. This match was, at best, the fourth biggest draw on the card. They sold it short to create more time for the other three.
It's a freakin four hour show. I know that's why they did it, but it's dumb.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HHH vs Shredder, can't wait!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Fear my bald spots!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#2 botched kick out by taker lol
Old 04-01-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I have a feeling that before this match is over that Triple H is going to take The Last Ride

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Botched count by Michaels

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

So glad they got J.R. for this match.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So glad they got J.R. for this match.
I don't see why they can't keep him on Raw..
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a great match.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yeah, that was a great match. The ending was a bit anti-climatic, but that's really inevitable.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The Undertaker loves fireworks.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

That match was good but good Lord, they tried too hard to make that "unforgettable", "iconic", what the eff ever

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I don't see why they can't keep him on Raw..
Because Vince hates him for some reason and thinks Cole is the sex.

Last edited by Splat : 04-01-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wont top Undertakers two matches with HBK but I think these last two are near the top of the list when it comes to Takers best WM matches.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That match was good but good Lord, they tried too hard to make that "unforgettable", "iconic", what the eff ever
I didn't really like the "Do not end this" parts, with the audio and everything.. seemed a little too over the top. But yeah, super duper match there. Better than last year..
Old 04-01-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Hawkins & Reks at WM yay!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
If they didn't do that, most people would criticize them for being underwhelming.