Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-31-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing Jacobs has is his size and weight but he plays like he's half his size and this guy couldnt even beat out Bradshaw for more carries so no way in hell he surpasses Gore. Hell, he wont even surpass Hunter nor should he. Hopefully, Jacobs gets released before the season and be long gone. The sad part is that if Jacobs played on the field like he runs his mouth, he would probably still be the starter in NY but he's not because he's an average at best RB. He was signed to push Dixon and after pre-season when Dixon out plays Jacobs, he can be let go and move on.

Jacobs will be the 3rd at best RB for us as there's a better chance of everyone on this board kissing my ass then there is of Jacobs beating out Hunter for the second spot on the depth chart. We dont need Jacobs whatsoever and once he becomes a pain in the ass, he'll be gone. And hopefully, that day will come sooner rather than later.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
The only thing Jacobs has is his size and weight but he plays like he's half his size and this guy couldnt even beat out Bradshaw for more carries so no way in hell he surpasses Gore. Hell, he wont even surpass Hunter nor should he. Hopefully, Jacobs gets released before the season and be long gone. The sad part is that if Jacobs played on the field like he runs his mouth, he would probably still be the starter in NY but he's not because he's an average at best RB. He was signed to push Dixon and after pre-season when Dixon out plays Jacobs, he can be let go and move on.

Jacobs will be the 3rd at best RB for us as there's a better chance of everyone on this board kissing my ass then there is of Jacobs beating out Hunter for the second spot on the depth chart. We dont need Jacobs whatsoever and once he becomes a pain in the ass, he'll be gone. And hopefully, that day will come sooner rather than later.
That's another fact which I hated. He doesn't shut his mouth, which is very annoying! I said it when he was productive, and that was his success when it was good, in terms of production, was a function of our OL. That was when we had a plug and play system.

Realistically, I don't expect much from him. Maybe 2nd string if things are good. If not, and he gets cut, I hope to god we move on and don't re-sign him. Somehow our fan base likes me, which leaves me in the minority because I personally can't stand the guy.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hunter isn't a guy who can carry the load on his own and with the aging Gore you have to have a good blocker and big runner. Hunter is good for the change of pace but isn;t an every down back so Dixon and Jacobs may fight it out and get that spot.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Hunter isn't a guy who can carry the load on his own and with the aging Gore you have to have a good blocker and big runner. Hunter is good for the change of pace but isn;t an every down back so Dixon and Jacobs may fight it out and get that spot.
If jacobs does get cut, I am not sure any other team would pick him up. I'd be very surprised actually..
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Jacobs is a much more physical RB than Gore. That's his only thing he is good at. He can't catch the ball well, and he is useless in any other running concept but except for LEAD and ISO. Zone, stretch, and toss is a waste of a play.

I am not comparing the two.. I said in a prior post, Gore had more talent. I'd take jacobs as a blocker any day over Gore. Outside of his physical ability, he is useless and I am glad he is gone.

Jacobs had 5.6 yards in 2010, and when our OL was god like, he was averaging 5.0 yards of carry. So he was very producteive, unless you think that's not good. But outside of that, I never was a fan of his. So saying Gore is better, is not shocking. I agree... I was waiting until Jacobs would get cut. I never was a fan of his.

I never said Jacobs was better than Gore. I said if your OL was like ours at that given time period, Jacobs can be very productive, and could even be more productive than Gore.

I doubt your OL was like ours back then, so this renders the whole thing pointless anyways. I don't think, as of now, Jacobs being productive anyways, unless your OL, like I mentioned is as good as ours was back then. I don't see your OL being anywhere near as good as ours in 2007 and 2008 in rushing. So, having said that I doubt Jacobs would do anything anyways. So fear not, I expect Jacobs to be number 2 or 3.
Our running scheme is nothing like what Gilbride runs so comparing O-Lines and how they run block is pointless. Bottom line, Jacobs is a infearior RB, on ALL levels to Gore(yes, even pass-blocking Gore is argubably best in league). He's been in pretty much the same offense his entire career so it will be interesting to see just how well he adapts to our scheme. I feel he isnt a upgrade to anything we do. He's just another body at this point. He's not as physical of runner as Gore. He only runs with power when he has a full head of stem and he has a DB in his sights. He hits the hole like he's walking on egg shells. We already have one big back with a penchant for bouncing runs to the outside. But he's a big vet that has had some success in the league. And being that Jimbaugh loves competition and players earning their keep, to me it seems to be a move to bolster the competitveness in the backfield, nothing more.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
I agree. Hunter is a speed back but he's pretty good and should get more carries and more screen passes because of his small size, speed and quickness. Keeping Gore fresh is the key come December and January. Using Hunter more throughout the season will accomplish that. Jacobs/Dixon will be the 3rd RB either way but im hoping Dixon outplays Jacobs in pre-season because im not a fan of Jacobs and dont want him as a 49er.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grant Cohn can be a bit lame at times.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Groundbreaking on the new stadium is scheduled for April 19th. New digs for the boys are on the way and loooooooooong overdue. Gotta get to Candlestick before it closes.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Groundbreaking on the new stadium is scheduled for April 19th. New digs for the boys are on the way and loooooooooong overdue. Gotta get to Candlestick before it closes.
Yes you have two years. Make them out.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to pimp the heck out of this in the NFL Forum, but I don't wanna be "that guy."

This is just an insane 45 minutes of SICK!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for posting.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad news guys.... we have to look at these hideous things twice a year now

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...0-a27759d309f3
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really like the design they did on the inside of the numbers. Here are the Nike 49ers jersey:
https://instagr.am/p/I9oJcMCekY/

No changes to color or scheme but overall different type of jersey design. Love the new v-neck. Jerseys look sleeker and tighter. The side mesh reminds me of the cool base jerseys MLB has.

Alex Smith modeling new jerseys.
https://twitter.com/#!/49ers/status/.../photo/1/large
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Bad news guys.... we have to look at these hideous things twice a year now

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...0-a27759d309f3
Those are hideous but at least they aren't ALL lime green....but I bet they have an alternate setup that is. Another reason why I'm glad I'm not a 'Hawks fan.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Thank goodness ours didn't change very much.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there are some jerseys in the NFL and NCAA that you just cannot change.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Caplan
Quote:
Former #Rams C Jason Brown is scheduled to visit the #49ers this weekend, source confirms.
Panthers had him in for a visit a couple of weeks ago and were looking at him at guard.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
there are some jerseys in the NFL and NCAA that you just cannot change.
but, apparently, red and gold shoes, no matter how hideous they look, seem to be okay? bring back the black ones.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I want to pimp the heck out of this in the NFL Forum, but I don't wanna be "that guy."

This is just an insane 45 minutes of SICK!!!

Man.. I got goosebumps as soon as the SF Anthem came on towards the end. Love that song!

Here's to another 45 minute video at the end of next season ending with the superbowl victory.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
but, apparently, red and gold shoes, no matter how hideous they look, seem to be okay? bring back the black ones.
yeah i liked the black and red ones too

Old 04-03-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
yeah i liked the black and red ones too
I'm sure the shoes will change. Players have shoe contracts, so they won't just be wearing Nike shoes.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

OG Jason Brown is set to visit this week.

Alex Smith is on a 500 man search for the missing 15-year old in Morgan Hill, California.

ESPN graded the NFC West offseason. each team had an A except for the cardinals.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Adam Caplan

Panthers had him in for a visit a couple of weeks ago and were looking at him at guard.
If he signs, I think its mostly likely to back-up center but Im sure they wouldnt mind him giving Kilgore some comp at RG. With Synder leaving, we dont have a back-up center for the 53, unless they move up Beeler from the PS, who I think is still a year away from making the roster. I think barring some last minute development, Kilgore will head into mini-camp as the starter at RG. They've brought in number of OGs and was only in serious contract talks with one of them(Schwartz). So that tells me that Baalke is fairly confident in Kilgore's abilities to man the RG spot.....which they should be, hence the trade up in last year's draft. I think we'll draft another OG but barring some major roster move, I assumed Kilgore has been penciled in as the starter. I will say this, if Kilgore is the starter and hits the ground running and has a solid season, you have to classify Baalke's draft as one of the best from last year, if it hasn't already.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying that the results will be the same, but everyone was saying last year that we needed someone to come in after we let Takeo go. But we had Bowman to take his place and the staff knew what they had in him. Maybe it is the same situation with Snyder and Kilgore???
Old 04-04-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
MaybeDavis
Rookie

MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
I'm not saying that the results will be the same, but everyone was saying last year that we needed someone to come in after we let Takeo go. But we had Bowman to take his place and the staff knew what they had in him. Maybe it is the same situation with Snyder and Kilgore???
And I think now are better chances, because TKO was one of the best in '10 and Snyder was just a Back Up who fills in for Bust Rachal.
MaybeDavis is offline   Reply With Quote