Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-25-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2nd Annual 5 Rounds in 5 Days Mock Draft Sign-up Thread

It is the second year in a row we are doing this and last year was a bunch of fun. It is the 5 Rounds in 5 days mock draft a combined effort between Sport City Chefs and Draft Countdown.com basically it is an on air Forum Mock Draft that runs from Wednesday April 11th to Saturday April 14th it is (which is 4 days so sue me we are doing 2 rounds on Saturday)

Team

Colts - falloutboy14
Rams - fillerb
Vikings - The Boy Wonder
Browns - Jeff Roemer
Bucs - inshoreslam402
Redskins - Johnny Hartwell (NFLDC Name Neeeded)
Jags - Jaguars130
Dolphins - Uncredited Rewrite
Panthers - dthrsh90
Buffalo Bills - redbills
Chiefs - Bored of Education
Seahawks - Smash28Dash34
Cardinals - Fenikz
Cowboys - D-Unit
Eagles - Bill_Riccette
Jets - Mike the Dude
Raiders - Gankster (NFLDC Name needed)
Chargers - Duffman
Bears - MidwayIllustrated
Titans - UTPATS
Bengals - Pat Sims 90
Falcons - SteveInBrooklyn
Lions - Greg Kellog (NFLDC Name Needed)
Steelers - Caddy
Broncos - zachsaints
Texans - PDStarr
Saints - CJSchneider
Packers - stupac3uk
Ravens - APS
49ers - NIKHUGHES (NFLDC Name needed)
Pats - Matt_Jones
Giants - edwindelahiggins

How it works
- 5 Minute clock
- There will be a chat room open for the GMs to send in their picks.
- There will be LIVE analysis from one of the Sport City Chefs as well as our own Shane P Hallam.
- If you miss your pick with no list (or empty list) your pick will be made for you based on a consensus pick from 5 mock drafts.

What is needed
- A Draft Countdown User Name
- A blog talk radio account (needed to enter the chat room

What would be suggested
- Skype or a cell phone

Times of Rounds
Wednesday April 11th
11:00 PM EST - approx 1:30 AM EST
Thursday April 12th
10:00 PM EST - 12 AM EST
Friday
Saturday
6:30PM - 8:30PM EST
Saturday

You don't HAVE to be there for every round but I will ask to leave a list or general instructions with me if you can't make any date.

To sign up send me a PM or email sportcitychefs@gmail.com with

NFLDC name:
blog talk name:
list of teams 1-5 that you would like to run:

feel free to post any questions you have.

If you want to have a feel for what its like here is last year's mock.

2011 Round 1
2011 Round 2
2011 Round 3
2011 Round 4
2011 Round 5

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-11-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trades allowed? Can't remember if they were last year.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
Trades allowed? Can't remember if they were last year.
Yeah trades are allowed it would be best if you tried to get conditional trades ready though because 5 minutes isn't much time to get a trade done.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put me in!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be doing the analysis!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'll be doing the analysis!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark me down looks like it's gona be a lot of fun.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down sign me up
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
jumpinjoe
Rookie

jumpinjoe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sounds like fun.
jumpinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Skype will you be using the video feed? Will it work on an iPad? If so I'll sign up for one. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
With Skype will you be using the video feed? Will it work on an iPad? If so I'll sign up for one. Thanks.
The one problem we have (and had last year) is we are only allotted 2 hours of live coverage (unless we send you to another stream which we might) Skype would allow you to hear the entire broadcast. As far as iPad I'll have to look into that.

EDIT: With that said we will be putting a video version with highlight clips (much like the mock draft I did in the Mock draft section)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Put me in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpinjoe View Post
Sounds like fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
I'm down sign me up
Just remember to send me a PM with a top 5 list of what teams you want.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
The one problem we have (and had last year) is we are only allotted 2 hours of live coverage (unless we send you to another stream which we might) Skype would allow you to hear the entire broadcast. As far as iPad I'll have to look into that.

EDIT: With that said we will be putting a video version with highlight clips (much like the mock draft I did in the Mock draft section)
The blog talk link will let me hear the hole thing as well? I looked and there is for an iPhone but doesn't say iPad for the skype.

Coolz.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
The blog talk link will let me hear the hole thing as well? I looked and there is for an iPhone but doesn't say iPad for the skype.

Coolz.
You are the bills so there is nothing to worry about there in the absolute worst case scenario you may have to click a link to a new stream.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who ever was the Bills last year was soooo bad, hopefully it's not someone on this board

can't get round 5 to work but my 1st 4 rounds were

1. Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
2. Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
3. Stefen Wisnieski, C, Penn State
4. Lance Kendricks, TE, Wisconsin

Last edited by fenikz : 04-03-2012 at 11:36 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Who ever was the Bills last year was soooo bad, hopefully it's not someone on this board

can't get round 5 to work but my 1st 4 rounds were

1. Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
2. Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
3. Stefen Wisnieski, C, Penn State
4. Lance Kendricks, TE, Wisconsin
What did their draft look like for b-lo last yr?

Yours looks good. Miller is a pass rushing stud, Watkins starts at rg for philly, wis is gonna start this yr at C for oak after plying g and lance has pot.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont recall the 1st but

2. Joesph Barksdale, OT, LSU
3. Jeremy Beal, OLB, Oklahoma
4. Pernell McPhee, OLB, Miss State

I like McPhee just not at OLB

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i dont recall the 1st but

2. Joesph Barksdale, OT, LSU
3. Jeremy Beal, OLB, Oklahoma
4. Pernell McPhee, OLB, Miss State

I like McPhee just not at OLB
Yeah I remember that ... he wasn't from here.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-04-2012, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am down for it again. I can take 2 teams like last year if need be.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
PDStarr
Rookie

PDStarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cant wait. #Texans for life.
PDStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders imo

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got an exam on April 13th from 9-12 AM, or else I'd absolutely be down to run the Ravens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I've got an exam on April 13th from 9-12 AM, or else I'd absolutely be down to run the Ravens.
I don't see an issue! :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I don't see an issue! :D
If it's alright for me to be gone during that period, then I don't see a reason why I couldn't participate. Broth PMed me a while back and asked, I suppose I could take over Baltimore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
dthrsh90
Rookie

dthrsh90 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would love to draft for Carolina.... I sent you a PM with some details.
dthrsh90 is offline   Reply With Quote