Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This said, I need to get the **** outta Dodge

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:55 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Hey cool! I didn't know you were in a band Caddy! Which one are you?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
I rather like this "This Town Needs Guns" band. I'm listening to a few different songs off Animal. I'm diggin it.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Such an underrated Brand New song.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://fireflyfestival.com/lineup.php

Might be going to Delaware for this festival in July, Headliners: The Killers, Tha Black Keys, Jack White... Death Cab for Cutie, John Legend, and the Flaming lips are the second tier...

Other Highlights that aren't headliners (people I recognize or have heard good things about): Young the Giant, OK Go, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Cold War Kids, Tiny Tempah, The Wallflowers, Chiddy Bang, The Head and the Heart, Grouplove, Trampled by Turtles, Bombay Bicycle Club, Mayer Hawthrone & The County, Graffiti6, Blind Pilot, Heartless Bastards, and Imagine Dragons.

There's more to it, but I listed most of all the bands that I like or are big enough names that I recognize people without my tastes probably like... If I can swing this money-wise, I'm doing it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hm that looks pretty awesome. we'll see where Im at job/money wise, but I could see myself getting down there for that. I have a couple friends who go to Udel/have houses at Dewey Beach.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
http://fireflyfestival.com/lineup.php

Might be going to Delaware for this festival in July, Headliners: The Killers, Tha Black Keys, Jack White... Death Cab for Cutie, John Legend, and the Flaming lips are the second tier...

Other Highlights that aren't headliners (people I recognize or have heard good things about): Young the Giant, OK Go, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Cold War Kids, Tiny Tempah, The Wallflowers, Chiddy Bang, The Head and the Heart, Grouplove, Trampled by Turtles, Bombay Bicycle Club, Mayer Hawthrone & The County, Graffiti6, Blind Pilot, Heartless Bastards, and Imagine Dragons.

There's more to it, but I listed most of all the bands that I like or are big enough names that I recognize people without my tastes probably like... If I can swing this money-wise, I'm doing it.
> Coachella (when it comes to having less crap)
Old 04-03-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I'd have danced LIKE THE KING OF THE ASSHOLES!!!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:33 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
hm that looks pretty awesome. we'll see where Im at job/money wise, but I could see myself getting down there for that. I have a couple friends who go to Udel/have houses at Dewey Beach.
I'm already going to Bonnaroo, so I'm in the same boat. If I can afford it (which I think I can), I'm going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
> Coachella (when it comes to having less crap)
I think so too. The only festival I'd put ahead of it this year is Bonnaroo, and I personally, like the headliners for this festival more than Roo (Roo's lineup is just deeper than this). Its a little cheaper, and closer to home for me too, so it has a lot going for it.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I'm seeing OMAM tonight. Be jealous. Just be aware, however jealous you may get, it isn't near as excited as I am.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

And I'd have danced LIKE THE KING OF THE ASSHOLES!!!!!
This is one of the only songs they've done that I can stand.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hey cool! I didn't know you were in a band Caddy! Which one are you?
Frontman obviously

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

... Of Monsters and Men's show last night was so unreal. Got first row , and got to talk to the band after the show, probably the most awesome night of my life. (better than the time I met T Swift). It was awesome seeing that they really are just like another group of kids out there (except they are incredibly talented). Based off of their show and everything after, it obvious they are all real great friends. My friend and I got to shake all the band members hands, and we got hugs from Nanna (the female lead singer), and their trumpet player (I think her name is Heather, she's the only one without an Icelandic sounding name). Nanna (and the other girl, who isn't technically "in the band", I guess) is gorgeous, and maybe after last night, has surpassed T Swift as my "celebrity" obsession, lol.

Ragnar (the male singer) shook my hand and rubbed his beard, and just said "Eh" while looking at my beard. I was confused at first, but he was saying he thought it was awesome, so all of you take that! haha. It was a little funny talking to them all, there is still a little bit of a language barrier with the bass player, but even him we were able to communicate. Hearing them say my name (and then me trying to say all of theirs) was funny. Their accent is awesome, and hearing Nanna say my name probably gave me a boner, but I truthfully can't remember. I could talk more about this, but I really should stop, otherwise I could go into "Of War and Peace" type detail about talking to them all.

As for the show, it was so ******* great. Weird crowd, but the music was so good. Their harmonies are spot on, and the music overall was just so tight. I only remember hearing one instance where Ragnar had a sloppy note. They opened with Dirty Paws, as I figured they would, and Of all the people in the first row, my friend and I, as well as the Icelandic family right next to us (not joking), were the only ones in the front of the audience who were singing along, or dancing. We were within a tall man's arm length of the keyboardist, and their "7th member", and by the time of the second song, I'm pretty sure everyone in the band new there were two ******** looking kids in the first row dancing like fools. Oh yeah, their drummer, is so ******* sick. One of the best drummers I've seen, does so much more live than whats on the recordings, and is ******* hilarious. Real cool to talk to. They gave away wool knitted monster key chains, they were actually done by the keyboardists mom. But before they threw them out they said if you caught it, you had to pass it to someone next to you. I was planning on giving it to one of the kids near me anyway, but the trumpet player came over and basically handed it to the little girl that was near me anyway. They played every song of theirs that I've heard, as well as another song that I hadn't, Under the Bed" I think it was called. I don't know why it hasn't been on any of their albums, its one of their better songs.They also covered Close to Me, by The Cure, and it was so epic, I liked it more than the original.

Easily the best show I've ever seen. I loved The Head and the Heart's show, but this show was just on a different level. I wish I was going to see them again tonight. As it is, I think I'll be going to see them again in Philly the end of July for one of their free shows. If you find out these guys are playing near you, I should insist you go see them. The show is just on another level of awesome.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Old 04-05-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by fenikz : 04-05-2012 at 03:48 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TONIGHT
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Thank you for leading me to this

audio only but its great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote