Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 04-08-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

I would love to take the Jets.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill take Broncos if needed. Ill give Broth my cell # so Ill always be available.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys still need someone to fill a role I wouldn't be opposed. I can definitely make at least the first four days.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If you guys still need someone to fill a role I wouldn't be opposed. I can definitely make at least the first four days.
You are in. Titans?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:04 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals may be willing to move down and at a reasonable price so feel free to send me a PM now or when the draft starts if you're interested
Old 04-11-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take titans...
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You are in. Titans?
I honestly do not care. Pick a team for me good sir!

Old 04-11-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be leaving a BB and making myself available via text for tonight's rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOO! We just filled up!!!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I get in contact with this Uncredited Rewrite guy?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
How do I get in contact with this Uncredited Rewrite guy?
Yeah I really wanted everyone to join NFLDC but if you send me a trade offer I can send it to him on Facebook. Or you can message him on blogtalk if you want. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/uncreditedrewrite there.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

I'm going to troll Jbond big time with my Steelers picks

Old 04-11-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going to troll Jbond big time with my Steelers picks
I think we are trolling you by making you wake up at 8 AM on Sunday!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I think we are trolling you by making you wake up at 8 AM on Sunday!
Kellen Moore in the first round for that comment!

Old 04-11-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kellen Moore in the first round for that comment!
Stud! Should win the job from Roethlisberger!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so my cell is 613-314-7226. If you guys can tell me where I'll be able to find an updated board for the draft and such, Ill be able to make my picks. Just text me about 2 or 3 picks before mine. Any trade offers can come via my cell as well. I'll check in as often as possible. Where should I make my picks when I am OTC?
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ok, so my cell is 613-314-7226. If you guys can tell me where I'll be able to find an updated board for the draft and such, Ill be able to make my picks. Just text me about 2 or 3 picks before mine. Any trade offers can come via my cell as well. I'll check in as often as possible. Where should I make my picks when I am OTC?
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52076 this will be the updated board. Either JBond or I will text you with a few picks before yours. As for your pick you can send it to me in a PM here if you want.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Starts up in 3 minutes!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sportci...nt-office-show

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm logging on. My Internet is idling ass right now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chat room is open!
http://tobtr.com/s/3001489

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chat room is now open
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sportci...-draft-round-3

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I sent broth a BB for round 3.
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You wanted Kellen Moore?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:05 AM    (permalink
albertmmolive
Rookie

albertmmolive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow its been awhile sorry for being gone for like 8 months.
but this year i have been extremly busy and now i finally got time for gaming agian..
for the rest of the year atleast. its Vicodin. lol remember me minty? how you been?
do i have to re apply and ect? let me know man thanks.. good to be back on the site. i missed you guys!
To ensure quick acquirement the guide should also include a map and listed spots. Some guides are with pictures to back you up.

Here I will talk about the risks of purchasing Cheap Wow Gold online. Actually, it is not worth

it to Buy RS Gold online. You may end up with hacks or banned by Blizzard Company for terms of

violation.
If you are a new player in the Diablo 3 Gold game, it does not matter. You can

also make a lot of gold when you are in low level. The guide shows you ways to make gold from level 1 to level 80. You can

absolutely find your own way to make gold for your character.
albertmmolive is offline   Reply With Quote