Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-08-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What is Devon Still Lacking?

I have very little to go by since I didn't see much college ball this year. I've seen a few games of a few top DT's, seen highlights, and of course there's stats and all the pre-draft poking and prodding. The one guy that seems to have fallen and may be a bit underrated to me is Still. Is it the turf toe? Maybe he's inconsistent (his stats beat most DT's fwiw). Something else? I'd like to hear some opinions from those who've seen him a lot, even if it's biased Penn fans :)
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the biggest things I see with Still is that he doesn't use his hands well to lock himself out from offensive lineman. This prevents him from being able to disengage well, and is a huge flaw for any team that would want him to 2 gap.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the biggest thing that he is lacks is any sense of pass rush.

I know that Brockers and Poe do as well but Poe has the size and athleticism/potential to be dominant (and in many schemes) and Brockers only being a sophomore with nice size provides a great deal of potential as well.

Cox moves up boards as probably the best pass rusher of this DT class and may be the first off the board for that reason if teams aren't as sold on Poe's and Brockers' potential.

essentially, at worst Still is probably the #4 DT on most people's boards if not higher depending on ones preference for production vs potential.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see what hes lacking... He is nasty
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Inconsistent motor, there are stretches when he's motivated where he hands down looks like the best DT in the class but then he'll disappear and take plays off. Ton of talent there though, if he lands in the right situation with a strong locker room and coaching staff he could be one of the best 3Ts in the league.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The positives for Still are his size, length, and the burst off of the snap when he's motivated. Still was able to make some key plays when knifing through blockers into the backfield. On the other hand his inconsistent motor prior to this season is a concern and he also has suffered two significant injuries (ACL and broken ankle if I remember correctly.) Still should be selected towards the end of the first round.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think most of it has to do with what the other three DT's provide, and not as much about what Still lacks.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He reminded me of Albert Haynesworth a bit. Showed good burst off the snap and good athleticism, also the ability to maul guys pretty good. If he's inconsistent, then unfortunately that's another Haynesworth trait.

TitanHope, what do you think about him at 20? I like the thought, but there are there may be other strong d-line options there. I've seen some mocks with DeCastro dropping that far. Of course the Titans don't value o-line that high and Munch has already downplayed talk of o-line that high, but they have brought several o-lineman in for visits. Konz could be an option too.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of want SF to pick him at 30. Becoming my favourite choice for the pick.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Inconsistent motor, there are stretches when he's motivated where he hands down looks like the best DT in the class but then he'll disappear and take plays off. Ton of talent there though, if he lands in the right situation with a strong locker room and coaching staff he could be one of the best 3Ts in the league.
This is why he isn't at the top of the rest of the DT class.

Not a thing I disagree with here. looks like his best fit is as an UT if he's asked to two-gap, he will have even less of an impact as a pass rusher. When he is playing his best though, he is disruptive, and even borderline dominant. The problem is he either doesn't have the conditioning or the will to play at 100% every snap.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like him tbh...weird because I think Penn State is not a fun school to pick players from.

Anyway, I think Still uses his hands well as plays with good power and leverage when he's on. Like him better than Odrick, that's for sure....

Between him, Werthy, and Winn there's another Darnell Dockett without the whole 3rd round thing...well, maybe one might fall to the 3rd.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He isn't consistent, plays too high sometimes, doesn't always use his hands well. Kinda reminds me of Cameron Heyward.

There is no doubt though in my mind that he was the best defensive tackle in college football last season. Those underclassmen like Poe, Cox, and Brockers will go higher b/c of potential and physical skills, but Still had the best year of production in 2011 of all the guys in this draft class at the position.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
What is Devon Still Lacking?
Devon who?
Old 04-10-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
He isn't consistent, plays too high sometimes, doesn't always use his hands well. Kinda reminds me of Cameron Heyward.

There is no doubt though in my mind that he was the best defensive tackle in college football last season. Those underclassmen like Poe, Cox, and Brockers will go higher b/c of potential and physical skills, but Still had the best year of production in 2011 of all the guys in this draft class at the position.
Even though it's hard to have much of an opinion going mostly off of highlights and a few games, but when he was at his best, his best looked like the best of any of the DT's to me. Stats are in his favor too.

Wonder what Rick Gosselin will have to say...
Old 04-10-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the upside compared to Cox/Brockers/Poe, but Still is a very capable 1st round player. Denver will take him at 25 if he's there

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing really is the inconsistent motor during the game. I hate when people bring up that this was his only good season. His first two he was injured, then at the end of 2010 he started showing what he showed in 2011 (particularly in the Gator Bowl again UF).

I am interested though in how his "motor" will be on a team that doesn't get consistent 3 and outs like PSU. Penn State opened the game with a 7:26 drive for a FG, then only had 1 drive the rest of the game that was over 2 minutes. That defense was basically playing a time of possesion difference of 34:05 for Alabama and 18:29 for Penn State.

Illinois even had a 5 min TOP advantage over Penn State. That was a game where Penn State had 98 yards of passing offense and they still won.

Last edited by StickSkills : 04-10-2012 at 03:11 AM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
He reminded me of Albert Haynesworth a bit. Showed good burst off the snap and good athleticism, also the ability to maul guys pretty good. If he's inconsistent, then unfortunately that's another Haynesworth trait.

TitanHope, what do you think about him at 20? I like the thought, but there are there may be other strong d-line options there. I've seen some mocks with DeCastro dropping that far. Of course the Titans don't value o-line that high and Munch has already downplayed talk of o-line that high, but they have brought several o-lineman in for visits. Konz could be an option too.
I'm all for Still, or any other DT. I like this DT group far, far more than the DE's (Struggling to get behind any of the DE's, to be honest. I guess I like Perry the best for us, considering Coples should be gone and Ingram may not fit the scheme), and I'll take a dominant DT over a dominant DE anyway. Collapsing the pocket will make things much easier for Derrick Morgan and Kamerion Wimbley, and the last time we had a pocket-collapsing DT, Michael Griffin was able to make more plays since QB's couldn't step up in the pocket. Then go after DE in RD's 2-3 where the value gets insane.

Been thinking that Munchak would have to fall in love with an OL to take him in the 1st, but DeCastro is that type of player. But he could be gone, and even if he was there, the addition of Hutchinson with the need at other positions could talk him out of it. I say take the perennial Pro Bowler though. As for Konz, he's under the same circumstances.

Both lines do need to be bolstered though, and I'd be for using our first 3 picks on them. DT, then DE, then OL is my feeling.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as other posters have noted it's a strong DT year and that hurts Still. in another draft class, he'd be more highly regarded. we can say the same about Jerel Worthy, fwiw.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
The only thing really is the inconsistent motor during the game. I hate when people bring up that this was his only good season. His first two he was injured, then at the end of 2010 he started showing what he showed in 2011 (particularly in the Gator Bowl again UF).

I am interested though in how his "motor" will be on a team that doesn't get consistent 3 and outs like PSU. Penn State opened the game with a 7:26 drive for a FG, then only had 1 drive the rest of the game that was over 2 minutes. That defense was basically playing a time of possesion difference of 34:05 for Alabama and 18:29 for Penn State.

Illinois even had a 5 min TOP advantage over Penn State. That was a game where Penn State had 98 yards of passing offense and they still won.
I think when comparing Still's motor to say a Brandon Thompson is that Still played a hell of a lot more snaps than Thompson. For a big man in the game most of the time, when the play goes away from you I think you almost have to ease up on the motor just not to gas yourself for the next few plays. Exactly the same for Dontari Poe who has had some motor questions - but again, in the game most of the time. Look at Jerel Worthy and Michael Brockers - not in the game on obvious passing situations - big advantage to catch your breath for a play or two - Brandon Thompson would rotate out for whole series.

For any DT prospect if they part of a rotation in the NFL you can set the motor to high - so not an issue.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Underrated IMO. I am not worried about his motor.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm all for Still, or any other DT. I like this DT group far, far more than the DE's (Struggling to get behind any of the DE's, to be honest. I guess I like Perry the best for us, considering Coples should be gone and Ingram may not fit the scheme), and I'll take a dominant DT over a dominant DE anyway. Collapsing the pocket will make things much easier for Derrick Morgan and Kamerion Wimbley, and the last time we had a pocket-collapsing DT, Michael Griffin was able to make more plays since QB's couldn't step up in the pocket. Then go after DE in RD's 2-3 where the value gets insane.

Been thinking that Munchak would have to fall in love with an OL to take him in the 1st, but DeCastro is that type of player. But he could be gone, and even if he was there, the addition of Hutchinson with the need at other positions could talk him out of it. I say take the perennial Pro Bowler though. As for Konz, he's under the same circumstances.

Both lines do need to be bolstered though, and I'd be for using our first 3 picks on them. DT, then DE, then OL is my feeling.
While I don't fully agree with preferring a dominant DT over DE, I think DT is likely going to be the first round selection for us unless DeCastro drops (I think he'd be the exception to not drafting o-line early) or if the team likes Barron, Kirkpatrick or Gilmore a lot. Everytime NFL shows a Barron clips it's the one with him talking to the Titans scout or coach not sure who it is.

The value at DT in the first round at pick 20 is better than DE by far. The again, I think a Brandon Thompson in round 2 is fantastic value as well.

As for who the Titans would prefer? I assume Cox and Poe will be gone. That leaves Brockers, Worthy and Still as my top rated. All would be good selections in my opinion
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Still isn't exactly as stout against the run as you'd like. There are numerous times his lateral agility didn't allow him to handle shiftier runners and he struggled with the bigger ones. Compared to the Big 3 (Cox, Poe, Brockers,) I think this is where they separate from Still.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The DT crop is one of the real strengths of this year's draft, 6 could go in round 1 or by early round 2 and Still is definitely one of them. The only reason he isn't at the top is because of a motor that runs hot and cold. He has a high ceiling if he is willing to play hard all the time and not take plays off.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still is kind of "jack of all trades, master of none" player.

Meaning, that he does everything well, but nothing exceptionally.

Injury history is a bit of a red flag with him. If I'm not mistaken, senior season was the only injury-free season he had.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched video on him lately, but I remember being really unimpressed. He played high and was easily pushed backwards. Also seemed smallish. Motor questions as well. I wouldn't want that guy in the middle of my defense.