Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-10-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A scumbag gets fired and a good coach is out of the SEC.

Win/win.

BRACE YOURSELVES! THE "CHANEY/RANDOM ASST COACH TO ARKANSAS" THREADS ON VOLNATION ARE COMING!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Razorbacks. You know you've missed him.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Arkansas AD is impressive. Dude spoke like a man, not a political *****.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I hope she was good, because that's going to end up being the most expensive sex of his life.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
The Arkansas AD is impressive. Dude spoke like a man, not a political *****.
He cried so not really.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
He cried so not really.
Men cry.10chars

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
LOL this is hilarious.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, Arkansas offered his mistress a first class ticket out of Arkansas (to anywhere she wanted) but she turned them down because she only rides coach.

At least this time Petrino left town banging a volleyball player instead of screwing 53 men.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Apparently, Arkansas offered his mistress a first class ticket out of Arkansas (to anywhere she wanted) but she turned them down because she only rides coach.

At least this time Petrino left town banging a volleyball player instead of screwing 53 men.
I see what you did there.
BRAVEHEART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/PVD...osh-Morgan.jpg

Her name is Jessica Dorrell, the schmuck is Josh Morgan. Poor bastard.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure what he did was stupid, but Arkansas just made a huge mistake firing him.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
They have one of the best QBs in the nation. Just keep the offense the same and let Tyler Wilson do his thing.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
They have one of the best QBs in the nation. Just keep the offense the same and let Tyler Wilson do his thing.
Unless a bunch of Petrino's recruits decommit & hit the road for scholarship offers elsewhere.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scout.com four-star defensive end Taiwan Johnson, a 6-foot-3, 230-pounder from Manvel (Texas) High was “bummed” about how the situation has played out thus far, but would he go as far as asking for a release?
Quote:
Scout.com's No. 23 rated defensive end Jamone Boyd, a 6-foot-4, 245-pounder from Lee's Summit West High School in Missouri is a recruit Arkansas has been pursuing pretty vigorously and he says the change will not affect his decision making process at this point in time.

“I've never really talked to coach Petrino,” Boyd explained. “I've been talking to Paul Petrino, so as long as he's still there I am good.

“I'm still liking Arkansas.”
Quote:
Austin Bennett, a 6-foot, 170-pound wide receiver from Manvel High (Texas) rescinded his non-binding verbal commitment to the school. Just 24 hours before the firing, he said he was taking things “one day at a time."

But the talented receiver, who hauled in 42 passes for 770 yards and six touchdowns as a junior, officially decommitted after Arkansas Director of Athletics Jeff Long met with members of the media Tuesday, releasing the results of an investigation that resulted in Petrino's termination.

“We have talked as a family and have decided to take a step back,” Bennett said. “I am going to decommit from Arkansas. I don’t feel I can stay committed to the program when the coach who offered me is no longer there.”
Quote:
Recently, Prestonwood Christian Academy (Texas) tight end Christian Morgan, a 6-foot-4, 250-pound Scout.com Top 300 prospect, narrowed his focus to two schools: Arkansas and Baylor.

He was closing in on making his final decision and it may have been a matter of days before it was done. It now looks like he is tapping the brakes on his own decision-making process.

"Right now, it just makes me think I need to slow down,” Morgan informed Scout.com. “If Paul Petrino is still the offensive coordinator, I still have an interest in Arkansas. I still like Arkansas as a school. Obviously the coaching staff plays a big part, though. If they clean house, that changes a lot of things. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

And things could go from bad to worse in Fayetteville if prospects from the Class of 2012 start asking the University for a release from their signed National Letter of Intents. So far, emotions have been mixed with the 2012 signees as well.

Scout.com three-star wide receiver Eric Hawkins, a 6-foot, 175-pounder from Longview High in Texas, is still fired up to be a Razorback.

“I kind of wish that there could have been something done," Hawkins said. "I liked Petrino and the man made a mistake. I mean, you know that everybody makes mistakes.”
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1176361.html

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Unless a bunch of Petrino's recruits decommit & hit the road for scholarship offers elsewhere.
They only had 2 commits and one decommitted today.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The problem is he very easily could have placed the university in lawsuit territory with his actions.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Something about this made me lol really hard.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam rich people.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...lvrit=206 567

Bobby Petrino has also been texting some model for the last few months. That horny bastard. Here's her picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They only had 2 commits and one decommitted today.
A decommit rate of 50% does not speak well for the Hogs.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote