Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahahah what a choke by Robben!!
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was great. Impressive win for Dortmund with Goetze out.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very exciting final 15 mins of that game. I hope Munich brings that form into next week against us.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so happy right now.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very pleased to see Dortmund win that. Missed most of that game, but I got settled in just in time to see Maloney put Wigan up. Do it, Latics!

- Aguero is pretty good, too. Him healthy hopefully ends the season on a high note.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, WIGAN!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Wigan win... **** me that would be some crazy ****!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wigan are so going to escape again. I love that they do it by playing good football too. Martinez is the man.

EDIT: I'm surprised Rooney didn't blow up right there.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Wigan are so going to escape again. I love that they do it by playing good football too. Martinez is the man.

EDIT: I'm surprised Rooney didn't blow up right there.
Yeah Martinez is one of the best managers in the league IMO. Brendan Rodgers is another one of my favourites. If Pardew was ever sacked or chooses to leave i'd hope we'd bring in one of those.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-11-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've finally watched Blackburn-Liverpool

oh my god Andy what a goddamn goal that was!!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Martinez to be at Wigan forever. And for them to finish above 16th at some point.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I want Martinez to be at Wigan forever. And for them to finish above 16th at some point.
He was stupid for staying last year though. Wigan is a great little club, but they arent going anywhere and dont have the potential to go much higher. They'll forever be a relegation candidate. Martinez is better than that.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-11-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
That second part will never happen! We need the yearly heroics! Al-Habsi is great too....he deserves to be at a bigger club.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I love the heroics, but I root for Wigan all year round. I want Martinez+Wigan to end up being like Barry Trotz and the Nashville Predators, a little engine that could. The set up of European football will never allow that, but I want to believe!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I saw this brilliant group on facebook a while ago; "Supporting Wigan because you like a stand to yourself". That basically sums up why they'll never be any good.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-11-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, WIGAN!
And QPR looking great too!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, it's a good day for the bottom of the table thus far. I like QPR, but I love Wigan, so QPR's performance is annoying me now.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it's a good day for the bottom of the table thus far. I like QPR, but I love Wigan, so QPR's performance is annoying me now.
Yeah, but **** Man U.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yeah, but **** Man U.
you pick a team yet? i've followed the epl pretty closely for about three seasons now and there really isn't a club that creams my pants for me.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
you pick a team yet?
No, but I don't care for Man U.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

You should both support Newcastle and we could turn this into a Newcastle United Thread.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-11-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You should both support Newcastle and we could turn this into a Newcastle United Thread.
If the club is actually dedicated to trying to annually compete with the big 4, then I'll be down. I'll see how this offseasn plays out.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've become a big serie a fan this season.

mancini says in his post-match interview that man city's title chances are over. doesn't even crack a smile in the interview. he might be playing mind games but what a ******* downer. i wouldn't take too kindly to that if i were one of his players.

edit. the madrid derby is knotted at 1 at 56 min. real better not choke the league away. please. i don't wanna see barca hoist any more trophies.

Last edited by thefalconer : 04-11-2012 at 04:12 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

mancini says in his post-match interview that man city's title chances are over. doesn't even crack a smile in the interview. he might be playing mind games but what a ******* downer. i wouldn't take too kindly to that if i were one of his players.

edit. the madrid derby is knotted at 1 at 56 min. real better not choke the league away. please. i don't wanna see barca hoist any more trophies.
Didn't see those comments by Mancini, but just before the game he was saying it wasn't over. Who knows what he's doing. One draw for United and they control their own destiny, but they'd have to pull out some impressive wins against ManU and away to Newcastle, while relying on a team like Sunderland to hold United. Not something I'm too hopeful for, but the team has to believe.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Quote:

Not today!! But damn we sure tried to.