Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-11-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worthy in the first is a good pick for Green Bay. I have a hard time imagining McClellin or Perry falling out of the second round. Worthy and McClellin/Perry would be a dream come true for Green Bay.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bears draft
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know you have addressed the KC trades alittle. i don't wanna discuss the merits of KC trading up twice (yet). i do want to discuss the motive of KC trading all the way up to #5. there is very little chance that St. Louis or Jacksonville would draft Tannehill if he makes it past Cleveland. Miami would be Tannehills 1st real option @ #8. Jacksonville seems like they would be a big seller if a team came with a good trade. now, i know that #5 and #7 are close in number, but the difference in compensation would be huge. getting into the top 5 takes alot. plus, #7 is only 4 picks away from the Chiefs selection. that to will help ease the pain of trading up.

now having said all that, i'm with the other Chiefs fans that find the idea of trading up once highly unlikely and twice nearly impossible, but i do like the players drafted.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent 2-rd. mock once I read through all of it.

I saw Dallas after trading up passing on Barron in the 1st to take 2 OTs in 2 drafts & starting a tirade of profanity, then I saw they addressed their safety need in rd. 2. Secondary help in Dallas is pretty glaring.

Also applauded Trumaine Johnson getting into the early 2nd rd. $ -- his stock is rising as tall CBs who look like Chris McAllister/Antonio Cromartie clones are more & more in demand.

Last edited by jojo : 04-11-2012 at 07:36 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
i know you have addressed the KC trades alittle. i don't wanna discuss the merits of KC trading up twice (yet). i do want to discuss the motive of KC trading all the way up to #5. there is very little chance that St. Louis or Jacksonville would draft Tannehill if he makes it past Cleveland. Miami would be Tannehills 1st real option @ #8. Jacksonville seems like they would be a big seller if a team came with a good trade. now, i know that #5 and #7 are close in number, but the difference in compensation would be huge. getting into the top 5 takes alot. plus, #7 is only 4 picks away from the Chiefs selection. that to will help ease the pain of trading up.

now having said all that, i'm with the other Chiefs fans that find the idea of trading up once highly unlikely and twice nearly impossible, but i do like the players drafted.
Excellent feedback. Thank you. You're right, moving up to Jacksonville would be much more plausible. I was trying to find a reason to move Tampa back and get Mark Barron, who I think would be a famous fit in Tampa.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Excellent 2-rd. mock once I read through all of it.

I saw Dallas after trading up passing on Barron in the 1st to take 2 OTs in 2 drafts & starting a tirade of profanity, then I saw they addressed their safety need in rd. 2. Secondary help in Dallas is pretty glaring.

Also applauded Trumaine Johnson getting into the early 2nd rd. $ -- his stock is rising as tall CBs who look like Chris McAllister/Antonio Cromartie clones are more & more in demand.
My real concern with moving Dallas up was selecting Reiff there. I almost went with David DeCastro. I decided that having a true LT prospect would benefit them more than an interior lineman that they'd likely be able to get in the 2-5th rounds and still find an upgrade.

I also really like George Iloka as a fit in Dallas. He's tall, rangy and hard-hitting. He's got pretty decent speed, but whether that will translate into being a good coverage safety in the NFL is yet to be seen.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

I cannot believe nobody has chimed in on Denver's picks.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson is reasonable although I don't think it'll happen. Hill...the Browns don't have much producers at the position and even though I think Hill might grow into a #1, I don't think he would be much value to the team this season or maby next. They need a reliable receiver to catch 70 + balls straight away.

Wilson...I'm not sure just how good his arm strength is. He might be a little too similar to McCoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
I cannot believe nobody has chimed in on Denver's picks.
It's stunned silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 04-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Richardson is reasonable although I don't think it'll happen. Hill...the Browns don't have much producers at the position and even though I think Hill might grow into a #1, I don't think he would be much value to the team this season or maby next. They need a reliable receiver to catch 70 + balls straight away.

Wilson...I'm not sure just how good his arm strength is. He might be a little too similar to McCoy.
You might be right about Wilson. His arm strength is a slight concern. He's better than Chad Pennington but certainly not Brett Favre. I think Hill is going to be an immediate impact player. He's got a freakish size/speed blend that's going to give defenders fits. I honestly think he's a better value at #22 than Justin Blackmon is at #4.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
It's stunned silence.
Must not have many Broncos fans on here. Brock could be exactly the developmental project to sit behind Peyton Manning for the next couple years.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm digging the Pats mock.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would still take Fleener over a guard.Much more value .
Old 04-12-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osweiler in the first round? And we pass on Kendall Wright? I just threw up.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I would still take Fleener over a guard.Much more value .
I don't understand San Francisco's need for a TE. Did something happen to Vernon Davis that I'm not aware of? Is he not an All-Pro TE? Why waste a first rounder on a position you already have locked down?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the SF mock and I love Konz. Like was said though he may not be the best fit for the Niners.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote