Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I also thought of the American Psycho business card scene.

Spending big money on watches, cuff links, and shoes is all pretty understandable. I'll never understand spending hundreds of dollars on gold or silver collar stays.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Imclone?
I'm actually a scientist myself. But I work for turds. Theres a ton of arrogance in the science field too.

nah, I'm a postdoc at mt sinai...its a great group to work with. But I guess academia is further from the industrial setting than I thought. Now i'm more worried about entering industry in a few years...
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
nah, I'm a postdoc at mt sinai...its a great group to work with. But I guess academia is further from the industrial setting than I thought. Now i'm more worried about entering industry in a few years...
Academia sucks to if you ever wanna be more than a tech. *shrug*

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Academia sucks to if you ever wanna be more than a tech. *shrug*
Haha...america sure does treat its scientists like ****. As long as the bankers are happy though...they are important.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

lol cmoon watches, suits, goatskin rugs, Warren Sapp is a fat phuck like thats gonna help him
eltwentyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha asshole.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
That's a great gig you have going for you. Mt. Sinai is a top of the line organization, I'd love to work for them.

Getting your phd is impressive too, I'm in the process of getting mine. It's going to take forever doing it part time, but time flies anyway.

The industry sucks, work sucks in general. I feel like Fight Club lol. To be fair, the science field generally isn't as bad as the bankers in Manhattan, but I work for a small company where everyone knows everyone, and at times it becomes a "my dick is bigger than yours" kind of thing, and it spirals out of control.

I'm in biotech, so we're not in the same field, but related fields.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's a great gig you have going for you. Mt. Sinai is a top of the line organization, I'd love to work for them.

Getting your phd is impressive too, I'm in the process of getting mine. It's going to take forever doing it part time, but time flies anyway.

The industry sucks, work sucks in general. I feel like Fight Club lol. To be fair, the science field generally isn't as bad as the bankers in Manhattan, but I work for a small company where everyone knows everyone, and at times it becomes a "my dick is bigger than yours" kind of thing, and it spirals out of control.

I'm in biotech, so we're not in the same field, but related fields.
When your co-workers get like that you should just use an air cannon to smash them into some cabinets across the room like these guys.

That'll knock 'em down a peg or two.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course it does. Trust me, I really didnt want to spend that much on a watch. I had a seiko before this. But when all the guys around you are wearing 5k watches and you have a 100 dollar seiko, youre the butt of everyone's jokes. And in management, impressions and appearance means alot. Its work politics.

What kind of dbags make fun of somebodies watch ? Your comeback should have been, "yeah, well I had sex with your wife".
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.eltwentyone wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
What kind of dbags make fun of somebodies watch ? Your comeback should have been, "yeah, well I had sex with your wife".
naah brah, thats weak, Start lifting and become shredded as fuaaaark. They cant say shieet. They can wear their suits, watches, and all that good stuff, but they will be overshadowed, unnoticed when an alpha male walks into the room. Honestly, the only accessory that I would pay top money for would be a watch and the rest would be a decent silver ring, and I already got a good necklace.

Cant wait for summer when i am done my bulk and get shredded

Old 04-10-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I work with douchebags. I hate that I have to wear button ups every day too. Like wtf, I'm a freakin scientist. Wth do I need to wear button ups for when I'm just putting a lab coat over it anyway?

What I would give to wear jeans to work every day. I miss those days.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
naah brah, thats weak, Start lifting and become shredded as fuaaaark. They cant say shieet. They can wear their suits, watches, and all that good stuff, but they will be overshadowed, unnoticed when an alpha male walks into the room. Honestly, the only accessory that I would pay top money for would be a watch and the rest would be a decent silver ring, and I already got a good necklace.

Working out to impress other dudes...
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Interesting fact of the day: The guy in that gif died at the age of 22 from a heart attack.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

somewhere Jeremy Shockey is laughing at this news
Old 04-11-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Interesting fact of the day: The guy in that gif died at the age of 22 from a heart attack.

Some computer geeks from my school out of nowhere became obsessed with this dude, like post different pictures of him everyday on facebook and in a couple of months they are all built now its funny.

But back about Sapp, do these pro athletes forget to adjust their child support payments to there income after they retire or what? There have been several star players recently who have had to declare bankrupcty and it seems they all have several monthly child support payments
Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Some computer geeks from my school out of nowhere became obsessed with this dude, like post different pictures of him everyday on facebook and in a couple of months they are all built now its funny.
haha yeah he was coked up in thailand, the geeks must be on dat dere celltech, but yeah his name is zyzz hes famous in the bodybuilding community, watch his youtube videos pretty funny
Old 04-11-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha yeah he was coked up in thailand, the geeks must be on dat dere celltech, but yeah his name is zyzz hes famous in the bodybuilding community, watch his youtube videos pretty funny
I know bout him I did my resreach I wanted to know who he was. Like I train for powerlifting currently and some PL forums have a bodybuilding section and when this guy passed some ppl went insane. He literally had a cult following going I never got it. He didnt even compete in bodybuilding he just got big so he can look good, walk around at rave w/ his shirt off and get ***** then started a facebook page and got a cult following.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

Quote:
I know bout him I did my resreach I wanted to know who he was. Like I train for powerlifting currently and some PL forums have a bodybuilding section and when this guy passed some ppl went insane. He literally had a cult following going I never got it. He didnt even compete in bodybuilding he just got big so he can look good, walk around at rave w/ his shirt off and get ***** then started a facebook page and got a cult following.
yeah it just a internet persona, he was on roids thats how he got shredded and big fast. He created a lifestyle, get shredded, get girls etc. The thing is he had amazing genetics to look the way he did. He changed how you view bodybuilding, size strength didnt mean as much as how good you looked.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea like his brother goes by the name of Chest Brah, and those computer geeks kept calling each other Brah on facebook. If someone said why do you post shirtless photos everyday they respond with "U mirin brah". They call him the "king of asthetics" Some even think Thailand covered up his death because of his popularity. I have seen some predict he comes back alive like Tupac was supposed to. Im not making any of this up
Old 04-11-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
eltwentyone
Rookie

Quote:
yea like his brother goes by the name of Chest Brah, and those computer geeks kept calling each other Brah on facebook. If someone said why do you post shirtless photos everyday they respond with "U mirin brah". They call him the "king of asthetics" Some even think Thailand covered up his death because of his popularity. I have seen some predict he comes back alive like Tupac was supposed to. Im not making any of this up
lol yeah his brother calls himself chestbrah hes really akward though, I heard all of them, its the slang, you mirin dem aesthetics, most of it came from bb.com or from his video. Hes actually dead, people thought he was alive because there was a picture of him recently but it was confirmed he died because his brother made a tribute video. I am guilty I use some of the sayings but yeah this his most famous vid, no need to say more

Old 04-11-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Wait...what?

I'm confused.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... Warren Sapp, right....

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone please explain to me how someone who's worth over $6m can file for bankruptcy?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Can someone please explain to me how someone who's worth over $6m can file for bankruptcy?
His assets are $6.45 mil and his liabilities are $6.7 mil. His liabilities>assets and he can't afford his various payments so he's declaring bankruptcy so he can restructure and settle with his creditors.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote