Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Final 2012 Forum Mock Discussion (Draft In Progress)

We're two weeks away from the actual draft, so it's about time to do the final forum mock of the year!

We will be doing the full 7 rounds, starting up once all the teams are filled.

Sign up is simple. Simply send an email with the following information to me at forummockbb@gmail.com:

1.) Username:
2.) Cell Phone #: (I will ONLY use this if it's ok with you. I'll only use it let you know when you're up. If you're not able to make the pick yourself, you can text it to me.)
3.) 5 teams you would most like to GM. (Bonus points if you add that you'll take any team. It will help us fill up quicker and get started sooner.)

Please also include if you would be willing to work with a Co-GM and who that may be. Co-GMs are expected to work together and to keep eachother apprised of possible moves or deals. Both will have the power to make trades or selections.

There will be a 2 hour time limit for the first round and a 1 hour time limit for all other rounds. (I may drop this to 30 minutes if we get pressed for time near the end.)

The clock will stop between Midnight and 8am Eastern. These are the hours I will be awake and most active, so please send big boards if you aren't going to be around during that time.

Speaking of boards, Please for the love of god send them if you aren't going to be around! This makes things easier and more efficient all around for everyone.

Additionally, the time limit is not for you to sit around and wait for a trade offer. Please try to work those out before hand via conditional trades. (Ex. If player A is on the board, this trade goes through. If not, no trade.) If it is your pick and I see that you are only wasting time waiting for a trade, I reserve the right to cut your time limit in half. I will be fair and if I can tell you are actively working on one, I won't penalize you. But sitting there asking "does anyone want to trade?" over and over while wasting time will not fly.

To submit a trade, have both parties send me a PM, email or message on IRC if I am there. I must receive the details from both sides. You can send it via any of those methods, just make sure it gets to me.

Also, all trades must involve at least one draft pick. No player for player trades here. I reserve the right to veto any trades that I find unrealistic. In pick for pick trades, try to stick close to the "Official Trade Chart" though I won't force you to be exact.

Another thing, please sign into IRC when you can. It's helpful for discussing the draft and working out trades and such. You can login here: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/ I'll be on when I can. Channel is #forummock I think. (Someone can correct me.)

Use your username from here when you sign it. It can sometimes be helpful to add a "(Team X GM) after your name so people know.

I'll take email applications until I can fill up all the teams. I don't plan on taking a team, though if there are leftovers, I'll step in.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

1 Indianapolis Colts - falloutboy14 / iHateJJRedick
2 St. Louis Rams - TheBoyWonder22 / Holt_Bruce81
3 Minnesota Vikings – MarshallB
4 Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat / MikeTheDudeV2
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Caddy (in Aus)
6 Washington Redskins - BeerBaron
7 Jacksonville Jaguars – TheSlinger / SilentJaguar
8 Miami Dolphins - draftguru151 (no #)
9 Carolina Panthers - ncst8fan83 / Smash28Dash34
10 Buffalo Bills – redbills
11 Kansas City Chiefs – Wooty
12 Seattle Seahawks – Hines
13 Arizona Cardinals – fenikz
14 Dallas Cowboys – UTPATS
15 Philadelphia Eagles - Sickwithit1010 / Menardo75
16 New York Jets - Hurricanes25 /derza222
17 Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation (no #)
18 San Diego Chargers - fischbowl
19 Chicago Bears - princefielder28
20 Tennessee Titans - Caulibflower
21 Cincinnati Bengals - Bengals78
22 Atlanta Falcons – ATL (no #)
23 Detroit Lions – WMD
24 Pittsburgh Steelers - Shane P. Hallam
25 Denver Broncos – Grizzlegom / stupac3uk (in UK)
26 Houston Texans – jayceheathman (no #)
27 New Orleans Saints – CJSchneider
28 Green Bay Packers – SuperPacker (In UK)
29 Baltimore Ravens – APS/TACKLE (no #)
30 San Francisco 49ers – phlysac
31 New England Patriots - Matthew Jones / csaplarr
32 New York Giants – Scottyboy /OSUGiants17

If you applied but you're not listed, let me know. I triple checked my email to make sure everyone was included, but it's possible I never got your app. Someone can take the Redskins from me or you can join as a Co-GM if it's alright with the current GM.

If I don't have anything listed next to your name, it means I got your phone number. I made a note of the ones I didn't get numbers from.

REMINDER: Co-GMs are expected to work together. If someone is going rogue, let me know and I'll straighten things out. I also limited Co's to 2 per team. Any more might have gotten too messy.

I worked in the members I haven't worked with before in one of these where I could as Co-GMs. It's a good chance to show you're active and will participate. I typically run about 2-3 of these per year (an in-season one, the full forum offseason and this one right before the draft) so impress me here and your odds go up of getting future solo assignments.

I had to move some guys around at the very end to fill out the final spots, so some of you (Menardo, Fishy, possibly others) might have gotten a team that wasn't on your list. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll see if I can make any adjustments.

The Redskins were the only team leftover after I assigned everyone, so I took them. It won't be hard...take Griffin and watch basically. I can handle that.

I'll work out the details of when we're going to start up, when the clock will start, etc. I'll send all the GMs a PM to let them know and remind them.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 04-14-2012 at 12:41 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bb I'm busy all day and doing this in class from my iPod touch, but I'd like the giants pweeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Application sent!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Bb I'm busy all day and doing this in class from my iPod touch, but I'd like the giants pweeze
I think me and scotty as the Giants GMs is a lock after these past few forum mocks

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always fun to follow these so i can say i am looking forward for it to start:P
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

App sent.
Let me work some sex magik with these 2 firsts.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers obviously.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll put it out there on twitter, so if you get anyone who doesn't have a lot of posts, don't poo poo them right off the bat, may be some good people.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers if possible. I'll take any other team if they are not available.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Application Sent....**** you guys, imma own dis shiz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in if SP is not allowed in.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'll be in if SP is not allowed in.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 applications so far, not bad for the first hour and a half.

And SuperPacker participates well. He's always around to pick or he sends a board. More I can say about some people.... He can have a spot in any mock I'm running.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sent my email

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking the Raiders this time, can't wait!!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent mine in!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curse the timing. I'd love to do it, but my schedule doesn't free up until Sunday night.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

App sent...
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does this start btw
Old 04-12-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
When does this start btw
When all 32 places are filled. It shouldn't be too long.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Application is sent.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Application sent. :)
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
When all 32 places are filled. It shouldn't be too long.
Sounds good
Old 04-12-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Up to 20. Some I think are co-GMs for the same team though, so we're probably about half full.