Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
In other news, Cotch is back.
Pretty sure it's a 2yr deal - I was hopng for another year on there but this'll do
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Schefter is reporting that Wallace will not sign his 1yr tender and that he plans to hold out
Old 04-12-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
I hope he isn't there....
I do.

Hightower and Upshaw are visiting Thursday.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub View Post
Also, Schefter is reporting that Wallace will not sign his 1yr tender and that he plans to hold out
In the back of my mind i figured this would happen.

Maybe grab Stephen Hill

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In the back of my mind i figured this would happen.

Maybe grab Stephen Hill
I wouldn't panic yet.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Official visitors today are Dont'a Hightower, LaMichael James, David Paulson, and Amini Silatolu.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Re-signed Trai Essex for one more year.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Very interesting take on the Mike Wallace situation:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...r-mike-wallace
Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

essex just wont go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
essex just wont go away
I'm actually a fan of Essex.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hes too weak to play guard (statisically really really awful among guards) and his finesse 330 pound body is marginally serviceable at LT

hes ok, id like to see someone step up and take his spot though

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I like him basically for depth and because he can play all 5 OL positions. The guy I want off the team is Legursky. I have always disliked him and believe he should not be on the roster.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

good news then, hes back too lol

gotta love the commitment to mediocrity on the oline. is chris scott ever gonna do anything ya think?

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
good news then, hes back too lol
I hope it's just because we have ****** depth along the line and he and J Scott are gone at the end of TC.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Here are some highlights of a WR that we brought in for a visit. His name is Toney Clemons. You may remember me pimping him a few pages back, but I finally found highlights to show you my point. I honestly believe he will be one of our 7th round picks. He is big, fast, great hands, can go up and get the ball, a good blocker, etc. I think the reason why he is getting little to no press is because Colorado is absolutely horrible with horrible QB play. He still put up 680 yards and 8 TDs this season. We can do a lot worse with a late round WR and I honestly believe he can be a solid contributor down the line. It doesn't hurt that he's from the Pittsburgh area and wants to come back home. So with me shutting up, here are Toney Clemons's highlights:

http://vimeo.com/32932243
Old 04-13-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

What are his vitals? I could look them up but it's late and I'm lazy
Old 04-13-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub View Post
What are his vitals? I could look them up but it's late and I'm lazy
At his Pro Day, he measured in at 6'2, 210 pounds, ran a 4.40 and had a 36 inch vert. He only benched 11 times, but he looks to have strong hands and has the ability to break tackles and get off a jam.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pro Football Weekly says theres a lot of teams offering us trades for Wallace?
If (God forbid), we lose him, what possible trades do you guys see out there?
Old 04-13-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

anything less than a first is an epic fail with a first round tender placed on him.

if deion branch can haul in a first, chad johnson had two firsts offered for him, a nut case brandon marshall can get 2 seconds....wallace should easily cost and first and maybe a next years 2nd or 3rd

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mock Draft

1.Cordy Glenn G Georgia

2.Almeda Ta'amu DT Washington

3.Isiah Pead RB Cincinnati

4.James Micheal Johnson LB Nevada

5.Ron Brooks CB LSU

6.Bradley Sowell OT Ole Miss

7.Travis Benjamin RB Miami

7.Lavon Brazill WR Ohio

7.Chris Diel FB Clemson

7.Carson Wiggs K Purdue

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Mock Draft

1.Cordy Glenn G Georgia

2.Almeda Ta'amu DT Washington

3.Isiah Pead RB Cincinnati

4.James Micheal Johnson LB Nevada

5.Ron Brooks CB LSU

6.Bradley Sowell OT Ole Miss

7.Travis Benjamin RB Miami

7.Lavon Brazill WR Ohio

7.Chris Diel FB Clemson

7.Carson Wiggs K Purdue
sexual magic in the form of a mock. have pead, brooks and diehl mocked myself, i have chapman over taamu but i like taamu. and i love love love glenn

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anything less than a first is an epic fail with a first round tender placed on him.

if deion branch can haul in a first, chad johnson had two firsts offered for him, a nut case brandon marshall can get 2 seconds....wallace should easily cost and first and maybe a next years 2nd or 3rd

a first like branch for the amount he is asking for
Old 04-13-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I think it's Wallace's agent who is spreading those reports so that he can get a long term deal.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hebron Fangupo and Wayne State S Jeremy Jones are visiting today. Do not know much about Jones other than he measured in at 5'10 197 at the combine and ran a 4.56. Hebron, though, is my man, though he is older.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

fangupu is a beast, bit raw which our dline coach didnt like about woods so idk

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.