Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-13-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i said on BBI, and I believe, chase had some options out there and I feel that we kinda gave him a guarantee he'd make the team to sign him back
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything other than wishful thinking to support that?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones is the only LB we have now that I'd cut. I like Herz and Paysinger.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jones on ST especially on Kickoff coverage.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Herz and Paysinger and Blackburn even better on ST. Jones wouldn't be a loss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I like Herz and Paysinger and Blackburn even better on ST. Jones wouldn't be a loss.
Idr Paysinger ever doing anything on ST or anything really past the preseason.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Idr Paysinger ever doing anything on ST or anything really past the preseason.
Hmm really? I could have swore he made a good amount of plays on specials last year. Unfortunately right now I'm drawing blanks on everything though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hmm really? I could have swore he made a good amount of plays on specials last year. Unfortunately right now I'm drawing blanks on everything though.
I cant think of any off the top of my head. If he did I don't remember them.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't remember anything from either of them. Jones at least started a few games so you know they have faith in him(even if it is only a little), while Paysinger has shown nothing. If they are equal on ST, but Jones at least has some ability to start we keep him. I hate both of them to be honest though

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know what I remember? Chase being awesome. Picking off Rodgers. Picking off Brady. Being awesome. And being awesome.

Why the **** do I love Chase so much?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I remember Chase being awesome live at the Super Bowl!!! He was about a foot away from slapping my hand and then security made us leave. Bitches.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

he's just an awesome guy. 0 regard for his body, plays smart and just an awesome guy.

Also, I wonder if this hinders us from getting Stevie Beau or Khaseem next year Zak :/
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long is the deal Chase signed? Cause as of right now, we still don't have a long term solution at MIKE

Old 04-13-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Only 1 year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
he's just an awesome guy. 0 regard for his body, plays smart and just an awesome guy.

Also, I wonder if this hinders us from getting Stevie Beau or Khaseem next year Zak :/
I like Greene but not for the Giants. Beau I'm not sure about. The 2 current Rutgers players I want on the Giants are Ryan and Coleman. Both 1st rounders and if Coleman puts it together the sky's the limit. It will be the first time I'm saying this but I can see Coleman as a top 15 pick possibly top 10. No bull. It all depends on his development though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Can you guys ever use full names for us non-Rutgers fans. It's always cute pet names when you guys talk about them. I mean I know it's hard for scotty to type their full name when he is only typing with one hand, but I would like to know who we are talking about.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Can you guys ever use full names for us non-Rutgers fans. It's always cute pet names when you guys talk about them. I mean I know it's hard for scotty to type their full name when he is only typing with one hand, but I would like to know who we are talking about.
In that paragraph it was Khaseem Greene(LB), Steve Beauharnais(LB), and Brandon Coleman(WR). Coleman is 6'6 and fast as ****. If he puts it together I'll never stop talking about him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Khassem Greene is the convert safety who was DPOY Big east last year at LB. He'd fill the Grant role perfectly if we feel Sash can't do it or want to duplicate it with Greene. Beauharnis is a more traditional LBer whom I LOVE. Probably a 4th round guy at this point IMO, but i love him. Just a great all around LBer. Logan Ryan is the next great RU corner. Just so sound in every aspect of the game. All those guys are seniors except Logan, he's a junior. Coleman is a super stud freak...if he puts it together as Zak said. 6'6, blazing speed, freak jumping ability. Gonna be a sophomore this year, so we're all expecting big things
Quote:
Old 04-13-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Thanks guys, I will keep an eye for them. If you got questions about any Buckeyes ask me :D

Old 04-13-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chase! <3333
Old 04-14-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you know what I remember? Chase being awesome. Picking off Rodgers. Picking off Brady. Being awesome. And being awesome.

Why the **** do I love Chase so much?
Because you like white people so much.

I do not like white people on the other hand.

Chase is 'aight though.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

So I think our only big draft needs now are OT and RB. Look for a WR, DT, and DE as well when the value is there. My ideal draft right now would be:
1. Mike Adams
2. Mohamed Sanu(a lot of mocks have him falling this far)
3. Robert Turbin
4a and 4b. DL depth
6. TE
7. BPA

Old 04-14-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like Rivers is going to play OLB for us. Coughlin mentioned how he's great on the outside and big enough to blitz off the edge. Sounds like he could be our SAMbacker in our 43 front, and probably 1 of the 2 ILBs in our nickel package.

That makes sense if you move Kiwi to full time DE, move Rivers to SAM in our base. Bringing back Chase also leads me to believe that, bc if they were moving Rivers to MIKE, why bring back Chase?
Old 04-14-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It also seems like this move means Williams is on the bench and will be a rotational LB probably mostly in our nickel package.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Someone brought it up on BBI that maybe all these moves are foreshadowing an Osi deal. Get all these LB's, move Kiwi back to DE full time, trade Osi. I really hope not

sig by BoneKrusher