Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-14-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I tried to help you pal.
Its physically hurting! I just wanna comment, lol.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will actually be swapping people in for inactives if it gets too bad. But seeing as we are only on hour 4 of the thread being open its a little to early for that judgement.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As pointed out in the thread, Forenci probably wont be active. Does anyone else think GG and Gonzo are the same person?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
As pointed out in the thread, Forenci probably wont be active. Does anyone else think GG and Gonzo are the same person?
.....No we don't think that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Certainly an interesting theory.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
.....No we don't think that.
Do you actually know?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, but you and GG might be.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
No, but you and GG might be.
Hahaha, if i'd made a new account my name wouldnt be "GallopingGhost"! And didnt GG say he was Gonzo's brother, im sure Gonzo would say something when he realised it wasn't actually his brother.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP you hurt my head man, seriously!

On an unrelated note, the current game is quite interesting, think it could be a while before we got a definitive vote. Wish I knew literally anything about DBZ so I could have got involved, oh well.

On an unrelated note, can someone PM me to remind me how to get on IRC? I had it bookmarked but I appear to have lost it.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorted, thanks Rob!

Old 04-14-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
SP you hurt my head man, seriously!

On an unrelated note, the current game is quite interesting, think it could be a while before we got a definitive vote. Wish I knew literally anything about DBZ so I could have got involved, oh well.

On an unrelated note, can someone PM me to remind me how to get on IRC? I had it bookmarked but I appear to have lost it.
SP's last post was a classic. That said, I like him in Mafia games.

I sent you the IRC pm.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK you didn't even apply.

Also as long as they aren't know cheaters, poor sports or anything that breaks the games rules/ spirit they are not excluded from any of my games. In the present game there were 12 spots free and 21 applicants for those remaining spots. :-/

Grizz and I both felt pretty crappy about leaving people out since this seemed to be a really popular theme but as we have said before the games should get larger and larger as more an more roles are introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if we have more roles than players for the next game.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 04-14-2012 at 04:04 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
UK you didn't even apply.

Also as long as they aren't know cheaters, poor sports or anything that breaks the games rules/ spirit they are not excluded from any of my games. In the present game there were 12 spots free and 21 applicants for those remaining spots. :-/

Grizz and I both felt pretty crappy about leaving people out since this seemed to be a really popular theme but as we have said before the games should get larger and larger as more an more roles are introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if we have more roles than characters for the next game.
Oh yeah I know I chose not to apply so that people who know and like DBZ could participate :) just enjoying reading up anyway and wish one was going that I knew the subject matter of

Old 04-14-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you doubt forenci or badmouth him, we're going to have all sorts of problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
SP's last post was a classic. That said, I like him in Mafia games.

I sent you the IRC pm.
You like me everywhere Rob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
if you doubt forenci or badmouth him, we're going to have all sorts of problems.
I'm not badmouthing anyone, sir.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-14-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Yep he's the next SuperPacker.
There is no "next SuperPacker", dammit GG, stop being a douche!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Who is bad mouthing Forenci!?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from the Nats game and should be around to keep up with the votes and everything in the DBZ thread for the rest of the night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Who is bad mouthing Forenci!?
I am, but I'm allowed to.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yaaawwwwnnnn
Old 04-14-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yaaawwwwnnnn
yup........
Old 04-14-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The DBZ game so far is running on Hyperbolic Time Chamber time.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Slow yes but a good amount of discussion
Old 04-14-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just anxious to see what the writeups are like in this game.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Grizz is doing the write ups. His DBZ knowledge is far more vast than mine so I have high hopes