Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 04-14-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hearing Schwartz or Osemele could be the pick. both guys would normally need a chip but that's no big deal when you consider how dominant they will be in the running game and how they would be at least as good as Svitek.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love Osmele, though not sure about him at LT. I think he's Carl Nicks at guard.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I would love Osmele, though not sure about him at LT. I think he's Carl Nicks at guard.
Watch film on K.O. He is last out of his stance almost every play.

That is not good for a OG in the NFL.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flrybranch View Post
Watch film on K.O. He is last out of his stance almost every play.

That is not good for a OG in the NFL.

Watch when he gets his hands on the defender. The play is over. My biggest concern was that he constantly got beat across his face. I think playing in a phone booth will ease that. I'm of the belief he will be a very good G. LT, I don't know about that one. I ultimately think Schwartz goes before 55.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im still hoping for Boykin at 55 and a miracle for Fleener.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Watch when he gets his hands on the defender. The play is over. My biggest concern was that he constantly got beat across his face. I think playing in a phone booth will ease that. I'm of the belief he will be a very good G. LT, I don't know about that one. I ultimately think Schwartz goes before 55.
I agree, when he gets his hands on you it is play over.

I really don't think he has the quicks to play OG. I see him as an RT only. He has a very good chance to be a pro bowl RT. Unfortunately for the Falcons that is one OL position that is covered pretty well.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like we have joined the Asante Samuel sweepstakes. As long as we don't give up too much I wouldn't mind.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It looks like we have joined the Asante Samuel sweepstakes. As long as we don't give up too much I wouldn't mind.
the rumored cost is a 5th r 6th
Old 04-24-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
the rumored cost is a 5th r 6th
I would be very pleased with giving up either of those. How often does a 5th/6th pan out anyway?
Old 04-24-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would be very pleased with giving up either of those. How often does a 5th/6th pan out anyway?
He makes alot fo $ though so not sure they would wanna pay 3 CB's big deal. Maybe they look to trade Grimes if they aren't gonna give him a big deal.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

5/6 rnd pick I'm O.K. with.

Gotta renegotiate that contract to around 2 year 10M though

He's crazy if he doesn't think a BIG pay cut is in store.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samuel would be an awesome addition to the team.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We got Asante.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We got Asante.
Close doesn't equal done you ****.

But this will be a great move.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Great job by the front office finally. Not overspending and getting him fairly cheap for 3 years. Hes still a good player in my eyes. takes Boykin out of the picture and is lookin more like and OL of some sort unless a big name slips down.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TD said he narrowed it down to two positions only. I'm thinking O-line for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised with a NT.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any word on if we will sign Abrayo Franklin, as I feel like he would be a nice addition to the interior.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Asante only cost a 7th. LOL, thats actually very suprising.

I havent heard anything Bama. But I really hope TD isnt set on 2 positions esp if a great player falls.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is awesome, we basically signed him as a free agent.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 04-25-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
That is awesome, we basically signed him as a free agent.
ya pretty much, and also nice to know we have him 3 years
Old 04-26-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

i'm hoping for Orlson Charles in the 2nd or 3rd
Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I still think we won't be picking at 55.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm going to be very unrealistic and hope that Vinny Curry drops to us. I have a massive mancrush on him.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I hope we don't pick Orson Charles.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 04-26-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

Scott gave us Charles in the 3rd. Now @ 84 I like Charles a lot better.