Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I love playoff hockey.

Roman Polak lands a bunch of nice shots on Braun.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't done **** all weekend. Curse you awesome NHL playoff scheduling.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That half of the games have gone to overtime hasn't helped, haha
Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruins-Capitals is ******* boring

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wings-Preds starting on NBC now.

I'll predict the Wings take this one, 4-3
Old 04-15-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well, this is ****. Shea Weber shoves Drew Miller into Rinne, but Miller gets a penalty. Then Weber scores on the power play.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Pens,

Please, PLEASE don't blow another ******* lead today. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Pens,

Blow another lead.

Thanks, Wooty.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Detroit are letting the Preds control the tempo

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The ice looks sluggish, which makes sense — There was a goddamn Nickelback concert at The Joe last night.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Some people actually pay to see Nickelback ? bleh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Am I overreacting if I say I'm completely turned off from watching the NHL due to officiating and disciplinary inconsistencies?

The 3 guys who have suspension hearings today will all be able to say, "Was what I did worse than what Shea Weber did?" and have a valid point.

The NHL calls penalties far more strictly during the playoffs, while being far more lenient on suspensions.

It's just asinine.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Am I overreacting if I say I'm completely turned off from watching the NHL due to officiating and disciplinary inconsistencies?

The 3 guys who have suspension hearings today will all be able to say, "Was what I did worse than what Shea Weber did?" and have a valid point.

The NHL calls penalties far more strictly during the playoffs, while being far more lenient on suspensions.

It's just asinine.
Long story short; yes, you're overreacting.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Nashville D is just too awesome

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Long story short; yes, you're overreacting.
I hate injustice, haha
Old 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Well.

what a goddamn play

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I never realized how much I miss Brian Rafalski until just now. The Red Wings' power play is atrocious.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in buying Brad Stuart's jockstrap? You can pick it up at the top of the circles at the Joe
Old 04-15-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

*waiting for njx to rant*

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Anyone interested in buying Brad Stuart's jockstrap? You can pick it up at the top of the circles at the Joe
Now I wish those crazy deadline day rumors that he was going to the Rangers were true.

Enjoy him next year, Pacific Division. He's headed your way for a return trip.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Some people actually pay to see Nickelback ? bleh
...half of the NHL absolutely adores Nickelback...God damn Canuckleheads...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
...half of the NHL absolutely adores Nickelback...God damn Canuckleheads...
Another reason why Scandinavian players rule. They just listen to death metal, and Bruce Springsteen.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Mats Zuccarello can listen to anything he ******* wants to

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wings are just ******* themselves now. These penalties are both deserved and idiotic.

And without Darren Helm, they'll never kill enough of them off.