Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I protected him every night but one. I figured you guys would come back after him eventually.
Man running through that game may be my finest Mafia moment. Either that or winning the first one on this site, as a Mafia member none the less.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I protected him every night but one. I figured you guys would come back after him eventually.
You were considered that night as well. I was quite content with Shane night one even if two other bozos had to come and horn in on the action.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
You were considered that night as well. I was quite content with Shane night one even if two other bozos had to come and horn in on the action.
Yeah I was pretty shocked I made it so far the way I was calling out bad guys. Especially after I came out as the Doctor.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game really is DBZ-esque.

We may need to fill a few episodes, lets power-up some more!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might try this to pass some time
Old 04-16-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must....not let....the anime....overtake....the manga!! MOAR POWERING UP!!

At least we're not to the filler arc about Piccolo and Goku learning to drive yet....

[img].......

Which apparently was so terrible that the internet decided to never post any pictures of it ever.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Which apparently was so terrible that the internet decided to never post any pictures of it ever.

Hey look everybody its Will "Piccolo" Smith
Old 04-16-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Admittedly, I put less effort into the search than I otherwise would have had it not have been one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on TV.

These people can ******* fly. **** cars. Seriously. Chi Chi can ******* learn to drive.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Honestly I was just looking for Piccolo looking like The Fresh Price of Bel-Air and of course that happened to pop up.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I should have learned long ago to stop attempting to apply logic and reason to DBZ...but why were the Saiyans surprised that the Z fighters could hide their true power level?

Like the picture above, Nappa is clearing powering up. As does Vegeta when he fights Goku. They apparently can also hide their power level. Yet they seem shocked when they realized the earthlings could do it to....

Thinking about DBZ too hard can make your head hurt.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should have learned long ago to stop attempting to apply logic and reason to DBZ...but why were the Saiyans surprised that the Z fighters could hide their true power level?

Like the picture above, Nappa is clearing powering up. As does Vegeta when he fights Goku. They apparently can also hide their power level. Yet they seem shocked when they realized the earthlings could do it to....

Thinking about DBZ too hard can make your head hurt.
The thing is, I don't think they can hide their true power level at that point (the Saiyans), I think they just need to power up to bring it out and get physically ready and stuff. If you point the scouter at them before powering up, I'd bet it still shows their true power level, unlike the Earthlings. Once Vegeta goes to Namek, he says he's finally able to hide his true power, as evidenced in his fight with Cui.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Could be...

Vegeta is also able to just magically sense power levels too just by spending some time on earth. No one shows him how...he just does it once he gets to Namek. It's like revealing that there is a power grants it to him. He is an ultimate badass so maybe he really can just absorb powers by seeing them in action.

Not bad for a guy who was supposed to die in the first saga on earth then not be in the rest of the show at all. People love their asshole anti-heroes though.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I always found it funny how pretty much every Z-Fighter, with the exception of the ones born into the group, were rivals/enemies of Goku at one point in time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I always found it funny how pretty much every Z-Fighter, with the exception of the ones born into the group, were rivals/enemies of Goku at one point in time.
Yeah, that was a pretty big part of the series. Yamcha was originally a bandit trying to steal the dragonballs from Goku and Bulma. Krillin was Goku's rival/training partner. Tien was taught by Master Roshi's rival from the Crane school. Piccolo was the offspring of King Piccolo, the evil half of Kami. And Vegeta was...well, Vegeta.

He was the last one that switched sides. Goku tries to let Frieza live but ends up blasting him. Cell had to be killed by Gohan. Buu has to be killed and is then reborn as a good guy...

And unless I'm forgetting someone obvious, Goku never outright kills anyone in the series. He tries to finally destroy Frieza but he lives. Everyone else Goku just leaves crippled to be killed by someone else (like Vegeta finishes off the Ginyu force or Gohan killing Cell.)

He got an assist in killing Radditz, though Piccolo was the one delivering the blow, which also killed Goku. Had to be super bittersweet for Piccolo.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I just remembered, I was bored and made a DB universe Sporcle like two years ago. If anyone is interested...haha

http://www.sporcle.com/games/g1n0c1d...rse-characters

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I got a 37 as I missed about 5-8 I should have remembered.

I got screwed a few of their offspring I just couldn't remember to save my soul
Old 04-16-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I didn't get many of the Red Ribbon army ones or some of the GT stuff. I wasted a lot of time trying to spell ******* Chiaotzu correctly.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didn't get many of the Red Ribbon army ones or some of the GT stuff. I wasted a lot of time trying to spell ******* Chiaotzu correctly.
Yeah I couldn't remember Pouranga or however it is spelt. That was a miss.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, I thought I was the only one. I sat there for two minutes trying to type in that little bastards name.

Last edited by Bulldogs : 04-16-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I knew there was an "i" in there somewhere but ffs I could not get it right. I probably tried 20 combinations and just gave up.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Chiaotzu!!!!!!! Idk if anyone else ever played the Budokai Tenkaichi fighting series but my friends hated me because I would literally mop the floor with them using Chiaotzu. Endless combos with him were epic.

Also, there's a pause button for a reason, I use it all the time when I can't spell something :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Nah, I never played any of the DBZ games....all I had was an NES and Sega Genesis until my brother and I finally pooled our birthday money (our b-days are a week apart) to buy a PS One....then the PS2 came out. And then when the 3rd gen was coming out, I bought my friend's PS2 off of him for $70...probably overspent but oh well. And then I didn't get a 360 until November 2010.

So I'm always far behind on the consoles. Plus, pure fighting games...meh. Not my thing.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

There was a Gameboy DBZ game... I can't recall for which one or what it was called but it was like an action adventure card game. You drew moves and played them.

That game was amazing.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Man running through that game may be my finest Mafia moment. Either that or winning the first one on this site, as a Mafia member none the less.
That first game was awesome. Rockin the SWDC Mafia titles still too! Boosh!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
There was a Gameboy DBZ game... I can't recall for which one or what it was called but it was like an action adventure card game. You drew moves and played them.

That game was amazing.
Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors for Game Boy Color... That game was amazing. Must go back and play somehow.