Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-15-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3. Minnesota Vikings: WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State; 6'1", 207 lbs
wat

Quote:
95. Oakland Raiders: OT Brandon Mosely, Auburn; 6'6", 314 lbs
I go back and forth on this guy. More of a project than I'd prefer. But, with Barnes re-signed for a year, he'll have a season to develop his game before being given the opportunity to start.

Quote:
129. Oakland Raiders: OLB Jonathan Massaquoi, Troy; 6'2", 264 lbs
Personally not all that impressed with the guy. Fits a need, but when you're drafting for depth with future starting potential, and you need depth at every position, I dunno if we'd pass on better players for a need at nickel DE.

Quote:
148. Oakland Raiders: S Eddie Whitley, Virginia Tech; 6'1", 200 lbs
Is he really a draftable prospect?

Quote:
168. Oakland Raiders: WR Marvin McNutt, Iowa; 6'3", 216 lbs
Could compliment our speed guys. Fits a need.

Quote:
189. Oakland Raiders: CB Asa Jackson, Cal Poly SLO; 5'10", 191 lbs
We need a slot corner. Fits.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is pretty much best case scenario Giants draft. Good job.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good steeler mock, id be very happy....fangupu isnt really needed if they pick chapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, congrats on making and putting good thought into a seven round mock.

Bears:
1st round: Whitney Mercilus DE- I love the pick, I am just unsure how we justify not taking Coples over him. Coples was a consensus top ten pick for most of the year, the only thing I see that Mercilus has over him is his knack for punching out the ball. My pick: The same (im an Illinois guy lol)

2nd round: Dwayne Allen TE- I can understand this pick but I don't think it is likely. We re-signed Kellen Davis, and we still have two more TEs on the roster. Beyond that with guys like Jayron Hosley, Vinny Curry, and Mohammad Sanu still available I don't see us reaching for a rather unimpressive TE prospect. My pick: Jayron Hosley CB

3rd rd- Matt McCants OT- I like this pick, if we go CB in the second. As it is with Chase Minnifield on board he would be another guy that fits us well. Also surprised you didn't have us going with Brandon Washington here. I dont know much about McCants but hey, I'll trust you. My pick: Same

4th rd- Demario Davis OLB- Not bad, other options here, Michael Brewster, Philip Blake, Nate Potter, Dajohn Harris, and Audie Cole. My pick: DaJohn Harris DT

5th rd- Cyrus Gray RB- This is a meh pick. I really can't see us drafting a RB. We have 3 on the roster, so what's the point? Bigger problem is we LIKE all three rbs. Even if Forte holds out we have Bush and Bell behind him. Other options: David Molk, Brandon Taylor, Tommy Streeter My pick: Brandon Taylor who I think would be a steal here

6th rd: Devier Posey WR- I personally dont see us grabbing a WR, but these boards like us grabbing Posey. I hate you for leaving two of my favorite prospects available to us though lol. Other options: Ryan Broyles WR (I love him and would LOVE to see him here), Asa Jackson CB (another one of my favorite upside picks), Tank Carder LB. My Pick: I hate you, ^_^ umm the one position they wouldn't have upgraded yet if you followed my picks would be LB, but I think that Broyles has too much potential to pass up here. Pick: Ryan Broyles WR

7th Rd: Charles Brown CB- Unlike the 6th round this round has no names bothering me lol. I don't mind this pick. My pick: Same

Also props for the Burfict being Mr. Irrelevant. I laughed kinda hard at that.

Overall: Your Mock for the Bears was very solid. I am not sure on the value of all of those players but, you hit on our needs very well.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon at 3 is a stupid stupid pick and won't happen.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god, let's hope not!!!!!

Kalil or bust for the Vikings
The_Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Not bad, I would be ok with this
Would rather have Hill in the first and Turbin in the third, but Polk's good to.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
23. Detroit Lions: CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina; 6'1", 190 lbs
If he's there, this is an outstanding pick. Although, he's getting a lot of top 10 hype.

Quote:
54. Detroit Lions: C Ben Jones, Georgia; 6'3", 303 lbs
I'd rather see Zebrie Sanders here, the Lions are very BPA oriented.

Quote:
85. Detroit Lions: OL James Brown, Troy; 6'3", 306 lbs
Here's a pick I'd love to see the Lions grab up LaMichael James. Most people don't know this, but we've had the same unit starting on the O-Line for 3 consecutive years now.

Quote:
117. Detroit Lions: OT Nate Potter, Boise State; 6'6", 303 lbs
Great pick. You simply cannot beat the value you get on Potter's upside. He is the perfect eventual replacement to Jeff Backus.

Quote:
158. Detroit Lions: S Tramain Thomas, Arkansas; 6'0", 204 lbs
Again, getting good value late. The Lions should be so lucky. I will say, I kinda hope they are able to address this a little earlier, and I really love George Iloka.

Quote:
219. Detroit Lions: DE Julian Miller, West Virginia; 6'4", 268 lbs
Can't beat that with a stick. That is, unless Jared Crick is there around the 7th round. Which he very well may be. Crick would be the perfect replacement to KVB.

Good job Scar.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I really hate the 1st 3 picks for SF
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Wow, I really hate the 1st 3 picks for SF
Yeah, pretty much. 1,2,3, and 7 = ewwww
Old 04-15-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That looks pretty realistic for New England, although Janoris Jenkins may be removed from the board due to repeated issues off the field.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first 3 rounds are so good for the Browns I could almost ignore Weeden in the 4th......almost. A realistic spot for him imo, despite all the hype, and the Browns have shown interest but...yeah. The only real stinker is Fuller in the 5th. I'm not a fan of his senior year at all. I'm thinking 6-7th FA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Round 1

10. Buffalo Bills: MLB Luke Kuechly, Boston College; 6'3", 242 lbs
15. Philadelphia Eagles: S Mark Barron, Alabama; 6'1", 213 lbs
18. San Diego Chargers: OT Riley Reiff, Iowa; 6'6", 313 lbs
23. Detroit Lions: CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina; 6'1", 190 lbs

41. Buffalo Bills: OT Bobby Massie, Ole Miss; 6'6", 316 lbs
71. Buffalo Bills: CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana; 6'2", 204 lbs

105. Buffalo Bills: WR Dwight Jones, North Carolina; 6'3", 230 lbs
124. Buffalo Bills: TE James Hanna, Oklahoma; 6'4", 252 lbs
136. Indianapolis Colts: WR Greg Childs, Arkansas; 6'3", 219 lbs

144. Buffalo Bills: WR Devon Wylie, Fresno State; 5'9", 187 lbs
147. Buffalo Bills: CB De'Quan Menzie, Alabama; 5'11", 202 lbs

178. Buffalo Bills: QB B.J. Coleman, UT-Chattanooga; 6'3", 233 lbs
217. Buffalo Bills: QB Austin Davis, Southern Mississippi; 6'2", 219 lbs

251. Buffalo Bills: OLB Tahir Whitehead, Temple; 6'1", 233 lbs
All in all, one of, if not the best all around 7 rounder for the Bills I have seen, nice job!!
A couple thoughts, Kuechly is a popular guy for the Bills, especially on the Bills board, he would fit in the community well, and round out the linebacker core as well. I dont like it myself, Kuechly's strength IMO coverage wise is as zone read guy, not man to man, which the Bills need more. Buffalo already has Kelvin Shepard at the Mike, have stated he will be the starter, and gromed him for the role having taken him in the 3rd last year. They have stated that they want Barnett moving over to the Will, which puts Kuechly at the Sam, which I dont see becuase I dont see him setting the edge in the run game (taking on blocks is not his strength). The pick could be worse, but it could be better. G. Wilson is 31, so Barron (trade out for someone wanting Barron) makes some sense, Reiff makes sense based on need, and Gilmore fits as well.
I like the Massie pick, been high on him for a long time and his potential fit in Buffalo as well. Johnson in the 3rd is good. I like Childs alot more than I like Jones in the 4th, Childs speed makes him a better fit IMO. I like the Hanna pick, although I am not convinced he plays the game at the same speed he runs in shorts. Wylie and Menzie are great picks at those spots IMO, Coleman and Davis are both on my late round watch lists, although I doubt they would take two QB's that late, those two would be fine by me if they did. It certainly would foster competition in camp. Dont know enough about Whitehead to comment but it makes sense positionally.
Nice job overall, do with the thoughts as you please... + rep for the mock :)
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people continue to give the Niners DL in the first round? I don't get it. Justin Smith is the only starter over 30. ICE just turned 30, and Ray Mac is 27 all great players. Nobody playing behind them is over 25 and the staff is in love with them.

It makes it even worse when Fleener and Hill are still on the board.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2. Washington Redskins: QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor; 6'2", 223 lbs
69. Washington Redskins: LB Bruce Irvin, West Virginia; 6'3", 245 lbs
102. Washington Redskins: OG Brandon Brooks, Miami (OH); 6'5", 346 lbs
109. Washington Redskins: CB Casey Hayward, Vanderbilt; 5'11", 185 lbs
141. Washington Redskins: CB Shaun Prater, Iowa; 5'10", 190 lbs
173. Washington Redskins: S Tysyn Hartman, Kansas State; 6'3", 206 lbs
213. Washington Redskins: DE Jaye Howard, Florida; 6'3", 301 lbs
That is serious overkill in the secondary considering we just brought in Cedric Griffin, Brandon Merriweather, Tanard Jackson, and Madeiu Williams. I think the primary focus in the late rounds is going to be more on the offensive line. I'd look for at least one RT prospect, at least one guard, and possible a center. I love Bruce Irvin so even though I dont think we would look to spend that high of a pick on a backup to Kerrigan/Orakpo, I wont argue it. Do you think they would try to move Bruce inside??
Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes this is by fair the most ugly draft picks for sf. But props on the doing seven rounds.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

3. Minnesota Vikings: WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State; 6'1", 207 lbs
Kalil needs to be the pick. Unless Blackmon is Calvin Johnson (which hes not) we cannot take a WR at 3. We cannot go in to this season with Charlie Johnson at LT, and therefore we cannot wait until the 4th round to take one. If we took Kalil in this draft, we could just take Stephen Hill in the 2nd to add a WR early if we were so inclined. If we were to pass on Kalil in this draft, it would have to be via trade down for it to make any sense.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
HighFivingMF
Rookie

HighFivingMF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

phenomenal first 4 rounds for the Browns. sign me up now.

#160 is also ours, i believe.

Last edited by HighFivingMF : 04-17-2012 at 08:32 AM.
HighFivingMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be pretty happy with that Pats draft, nice work on the 7 rounder.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
For a 7 round mock you deserve a full analysis but i dont have the time.

McCellin - We need pass rush so good move.
Winn - Bit of a reach but fits a need.
Fleming - Fits need and decent player.
Robinson - I like him.
Lindley - QB will be a target of ours and he has potential.
Cole - Dont know if he'll be there but great value if he is.
Herron - Please no running backs.
Cattouse - Dont know him but safety = good.
McClain - ^^^^
Jean-Baptiste - Already drafted a DE and have Raji. Not sure.
Lynn - Tall corner. Late round. TT will like.
I'd prefer Miles Burris over Baptiste there. Between Raji and Pickett we have two solid NTs and they could still bring back Howard Green for spot duty. Burris might be able to play both inside and outside with some grooming. In the 3-4 you can never have too many LBs.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect Titans draft.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those first two rounds for Cleveland... don't wake me up... let me dream of that coming true...
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:24 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Props for thinking outside the box with your Niners picks. I'd prefer Stephen Hill in the first, but all the picks do appear to address needs and mostly fit the 49ers MO. Well done, overall.
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote