Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-16-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
We used to have a balanced system like that until our OL decided to stink at run blocking and lead the league in stinking at run blocking. That's when you look at your QB and say, well, throw to victory. In today's game, I think the QB has to be able to throw to victory. But, running the ball and using play action is a solid philosophy. That's something we need to do, and I am sure Coughlin would love to stick to that and lead the league in TOP like we used to.

It will be interesting to see how all these new additions do for your offense this upcoming year. I know I am curious to see Mario. He was too inconsistent in our system, but perhaps in yours he can do well. I hope he does, because he had the potential to do well for us, but the mental aspect of our system caused inconsistency.
Honestly, I've never been a big MM fan. I think he's a little too light in the ass and gets re-directed in man coverage too easily against better CBs. But he allows for us to move Crabs inside more, which is something I've been wanting for awhile now so I'm looking foward to that. Hopefully he proves me wrong and he's better than what I anticpate.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart
Rookie

TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Honestly, I've never been a big MM fan. I think he's a little too light in the ass and gets re-directed in man coverage too easily against better CBs. But he allows for us to move Crabs inside more, which is something I've been wanting for awhile now so I'm looking foward to that. Hopefully he proves me wrong and he's better than what I anticpate.
A little light in the ass..lol. I too prefer my receivers with a bigger ass. I bet J-Lo wouldn't be redirected as easily...
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
The less snaps Ginn see's at WR the better.
LOL the fade routes to Ginn in the endzone.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Sun, Sept. 9 at Green Bay Packers FOX 4:15 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 16 vs. Detroit Lions NBC 8:20 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 23 at Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.
4 Sun, Sept. 30 at New York Jets FOX 1 p.m.
5 Sun, Oct. 7 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 4:15 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 14 vs. New York Giants FOX 4:15 p.m.
7 Thu, Oct. 18 vs. Seattle Seahawks NFLN 8:20 p.m.
8 Mon, Oct. 29 at Arizona Cardinals ESPN 8:30 p.m.
9 Bye
10 Sun, Nov. 11 vs. St. Louis Rams FOX 4:15 p.m.
11 Mon, Nov. 19 vs. Chicago Bears ESPN 8:30 p.m.
12 Sun, Nov. 25 at New Orleans Saints FOX 4:15 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 2 at St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 9 vs. Miami Dolphins CBS 4:05 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 16 at New England Patriots NBC 8:20 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 23 at Seattle Seahawks FOX 4:15 p.m.
17 Sun, Dec. 30 vs. Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:15 p.m.

10-6 or 11-5

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
9 Bye

10-6 or 11-5
At least 5 primetime games
Old 04-17-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the schedule. Only two 10 am EST games.....cant remember the last time we had so few. Love having the BYE right in the middle. Going to Foxboro in December for a Sunday Night game wont be fun but I think the schedule shakes out pretty well for us. Love that we start off with a huge test right out the gate. Could we see another stop in Youngstown between the Minny and NYJ game?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
9 Bye

10-6 or 11-5
Opening in Green Bay vs. the Cheeseheads is no reward...... & no Harbaugh Bros. rematch vs. the Ravens either.

Quote:
Sun, Sep 16 vs. Detroit 8:20 PM NBC
This is the intriguing game for me, Handshake Game 2.0. Bet the Lions Coach doesnt scream "Know the rules!!" across the field when he's in Candlestick. Wanna shake on it, Coach Schwartz?

11-5, win the NFCW.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Opening in Green Bay vs. the Cheeseheads is no reward...... & no Harbaugh Bros. rematch vs. the Ravens either.
They can't because of the AFC rotation. Not for another 8 years or so.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see 11-5 as well. 5-3 before the bye. 6-2 after.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough start but overall not as bad as it could have been. We knew the opponents would be better as a whole than last year but how the schedule progressed could have been much more brutal. The Niners got screwed last year on a couple quick turnarounds and a lot of early East Coast games so maybe this is a little bit of a 'make up' schedule.

HarghBowl II will have to wait until the Super Bowl. :)

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
1 Sun, Sept. 9 at Green Bay Packers FOX 4:15 p.m. L
2 Sun, Sept. 16 vs. Detroit Lions NBC 8:20 p.m. W
3 Sun, Sept. 23 at Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m. W
4 Sun, Sept. 30 at New York Jets FOX 1 p.m. W
5 Sun, Oct. 7 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 4:15 p.m. W
6 Sun, Oct. 14 vs. New York Giants FOX 4:15 p.m. W
7 Thu, Oct. 18 vs. Seattle Seahawks NFLN 8:20 p.m. W
8 Mon, Oct. 29 at Arizona Cardinals ESPN 8:30 p.m. W
9 Bye
10 Sun, Nov. 11 vs. St. Louis Rams FOX 4:15 p.m. W
11 Mon, Nov. 19 vs. Chicago Bears ESPN 8:30 p.m. W
12 Sun, Nov. 25 at New Orleans Saints FOX 4:15 p.m. L
13 Sun, Dec. 2 at St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m. W
14 Sun, Dec. 9 vs. Miami Dolphins CBS 4:05 p.m. W
15 Sun, Dec. 16 at New England Patriots NBC 8:20 p.m. L
16 Sun, Dec. 23 at Seattle Seahawks FOX 4:15 p.m. W
17 Sun, Dec. 30 vs. Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:15 p.m. W
13-3 or 12-4 if we lose the Giants game. The rest we should win unless we get hit with an injury bug.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Im saying 10-6 as of now with another NFC West crown. Seattle will be tougher. I think GB, NYJ, NYG, NO, NE are toss-up games, could very well lose those as easily as we could win them. Plus there's always one or two games we lose versus teams we should beat on paper. Im leaning more towards 11-5 because the travel isnt as bad as I had anticipated. But I think we'll be a better team heading into the post-season next year, even though our record may indicate otherwise. I think 10-6 with this schedule would defintely be good season. Anthing better than that and I'd look at as a favorite to win it all.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-17-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing we go 10-6. I hope we beat the Packers opening day. We haven't beat that team since 1998.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
They can't because of the AFC rotation. Not for another 8 years or so.
Four years. Not eight.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the travel isnt as bad as I had anticipated.
Looking at the last 5 games, it feels like they always get a tough final stretch.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looking at the last 5 games, it feels like they always get a tough final stretch.
Tough start, challenging finish with a softer center. Let's ope they hit their stride prior to the home stretch. I'm only nervous about them getting off to a bad start and not having momentum right away to set the tone for the season. If they're a good enough team, however, a slow start wouldn't ruin their season.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to see the Niners defense vs the Packers offense. Should be a lot of fun to watch.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Maybe Im being a overconfident, but the only tough games during that stretch is the Pats and Seachickens. 'Fins, Cards, and Rams should be gimmies. And 2 of those 3 are at home. Even if we lose to both Seattle and the Pats, we should go 3-2 during that stretch. I dont think its anywhere near as tough as the first 5 games. We could possibly be 1-3 heading into the Buffalo game. And I dont think that game will be a cakewalk either.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-18-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only tough game at the end is in NE. Come on, Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams still suck. If we improve our offense by half of what it was in 2011, we'll be blowing out those crappy teams and even if we dont improve our offense, our team should still win against those teams. Seahawks wise, im only worried about Lynch. Cardinals is Fitz but their QB's suck and Rams is Jackson. Two out of three teams have a RB that im worried about most and our run defense was the best in 2011.

If we stay healthy, we shouldnt go any worse than 12-4.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
The only tough game at the end is in NE. Come on, Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams still suck. If we improve our offense by half of what it was in 2011, we'll be blowing out those crappy teams and even if we dont improve our offense, our team should still win against those teams. Seahawks wise, im only worried about Lynch. Cardinals is Fitz but their QB's suck and Rams is Jackson. Two out of three teams have a RB that im worried about most and our run defense was the best in 2011.

If we stay healthy, we shouldnt go any worse than 12-4.
Seattle doesn't suck. They have a very good defense. And Flynn should be a upgrade over Jackson. And that game is at Quest, ALWAYS the most difficult venue in the league. I would not be surprise to see both us and the 'Hawks in the playoffs next year. Flynn and their O-Line will be the key to their success.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Cardinals still have some very talented players on their roster and can present some problems. IF Fitz gets the ball, he can take over a game. Dockett, Campbell and Wilson join with PP to make a solid D. Their LB's keep them inconsistent. I liked Skelton as a sleeper a couple drafts ago and Kolb could still improve in his second year. Hawks and Cards should be better, Rams should bounce back a little too but Niners are still most talented 53 and have the best head coach in the division so they should win the division.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see 19-0 :)

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Cardinals still have some very talented players on their roster and can present some problems. IF Fitz gets the ball, he can take over a game. Dockett, Campbell and Wilson join with PP to make a solid D. Their LB's keep them inconsistent. I liked Skelton as a sleeper a couple drafts ago and Kolb could still improve in his second year. Hawks and Cards should be better, Rams should bounce back a little too but Niners are still most talented 53 and have the best head coach in the division so they should win the division.
Not buying it, Cards defintely suck. You compare the talent on Seattle's D to theirs and its not even close, IMO. Browner, Thomas, Chancellor, Wright, Sherman, Bryant, Clemons, Mebane > PP, Schofield, Dockett, Campbell, Wilson, Acho, Washington. They can't run the ball to save their life. They're secondary is weak. Wilson is still good, but vastly overated. Rhodes sucks. PP still has a ways to go. William ***? Greg Toler? Excatly. I do like Washington and Schofield though. Dockett hasn't had a decent game against us in 2 years. Their O-Line sucks. How can I take Kolb seriously when they were ready to dump him after one year to go get Manning? Im still baffled as to how we let them beat us last year. Fitz is the only player I give props to in that offense. I think position for position, we are far more talented team than the Cards. That doesn't always guaranteed victory but we are the better team. I think Seattle is right up there in terms of talent with us. But losing Hawthorne is going hurt them though. I dont think a rookie ILB outside of maybe Kuchley can give them what he did. And Rudd defintely isnt the answer.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-18-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

I still think that ARZ and SEA suck either way. SEA wise, their WR core is pathetic and ARZ wise, their QB's are pathetic. I'm sorry but we shouldnt be losing to crappy inferior teams.

If we lose to the Packers, Giants, Saints and Patriots, I wont be happy but I can understand it but those other 12 games should be wins. I'm really hoping for Fleener in the draft because in case Moss fails and Manningham/Crabtree dont meet expectations, at least having Davis and Fleener should somewhat make up for it.

My main concern is being healthy. If we get hit with an injury bug, it will be a crappy disappointing season. If everyone stays healthy like this past season, 12-4 should be a definite.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Im still baffled as to how we let them beat us last year. Fitz is the only player I give props to in that offense.
Our pathetic offense kept the Cardinals in the game. The defense did all they could forcing three turnovers, but the constant inability to convert third downs got us killed.

Quote: