Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I think your under-selling Schwartz a bit. Is he a OT you could leave on an island without any help or a chip? Probably not. But I think he could turn into a solid technician at the next level and be a pretty good RT or very good swing tackle/depth guy. He is limited athleticially but I think he could probably do all the other things really well and not get raped on the outside against the better pass-rushers. But speed rushers will defintely give him problems so he's probably better suited for the right side. I think he has potential though. I see him dropping to the 4th or 5th round because teams are scared of his slow feet, which i think is more technique driven than him just not being agile enough. I think he plays way too high when in pass-protection. But I think he's a better athlete than most are giving him credit for. I look at him and see a guy who could very well end up being a better pro than college player in the right scheme. I think he could thrive in ours. That being said, I really hope we dont draft a OT. I think we're pretty much set there.

And I dont see any O-Line prospect that last that long, having the potential of being dominant. Solid pro? Yeah, sure. Dominant is a strong word to be considered for any 3rd rounder not named Navarro Bowman ;). Its a reason they're still on the board. Brooks is the better of the group but he has his issues as well. Brooks probably has the highest ceiling, but I think its very possible Schwartz could end up the better pro. Like any player, depends on where they go and what the scheme asks them to do.
Your analysis is good. My point is I would rank Brandon Brooks far ahead of Schwartz as a guard. Schwartz's feet, lack of flexibility, propensity of playing high, etc. make him a dodgy prospect to start at Guard without a lengthy transition.

Schwartz > Brooks as an OT prospect but < Brooks as a G prospect IMO.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must admit, I'm all over Brandon Boykins. I've been watching a lot of Georgia film and I keep trying to focus on Cordy Glenn but I just end up skipping ahead to watch more Boykins. He flashes constantly. I think he's headed to superstardum. Hope we end up with him.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I must admit, I'm all over Brandon Boykins. I've been watching a lot of Georgia film and I keep trying to focus on Cordy Glenn but I just end up skipping ahead to watch more Boykins. He flashes constantly. I think he's headed to superstardum. Hope we end up with him.
He put up better numbers than Claborne or Kirkpatrick last year, with the exception of INTs. Only knock is his height.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 04-18-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He put up better numbers than Claborne or Kirkpatrick last year, with the exception of INTs. Only knock is his height.
Great returner also.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Matt Barrows :

Quote:
Trent Baalke concedes there is "one player" the 49ers are eyeing and thinks will be available at pick 30. Shocker: He would not reveal who.

So any guesses ? Could it be a player most seem to have ranked as a 2nd rounder that he truly values at 30 ?

Last edited by H.O.O.D : 04-18-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
From Matt Barrows :

Quote: Trent Baalke concedes there is "one player" the 49ers are eyeing and thinks will be available at pick 30. Shocker: He would not reveal who.

So any guesses ? Could it be a player most seem to have ranked as a 2nd rounder that he truly values at 30 ?
"I didnt know until today it was D'Italia all along."
Godfather I

It's still Fleener all along. At 30. Book it.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. If this isn't a smokescreen, it reads to me that Baalke will "reach" for his guy just like he did with A. Davis, Aldon Smith, Kendall Hunter, Chris Culliver, etc.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SI's Tony Pauline is "hearing" that the 49ers' No. 30 overall pick will come down to either Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill or "the highest rated offensive guard" on San Francisco's draft board.
49ers GM Trent Baalke stated Wednesday that San Francisco is eyeballing "one player" at the No. 30 pick, although he obviously didn't say whom it was. Just connecting the dots, we'd say there's a good chance it's Hill. The Niners had Hill in for a pre-draft visit on April 16. Even after Randy Moss and Mario Manningham's short-term signings, receiver is a need spot for the 49ers. Apr. 18 - 1:53 pm et
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...316 82&spln=1

Is Stephen Hill the player Baalke is eyeing?
Old 04-18-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...316 82&spln=1

Is Stephen Hill the player Baalke is eyeing?
Pauline is grasping at straws. He mentions the WR the team brought in, and the only position left without an obvious starter (G.) Great investigative journalism.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Pauline is grasping at straws. He mentions the WR the team brought in, and the only position left without an obvious starter (G.) Great investigative journalism.
Yes indeed. Very desperate, non-content, waste of time.

If these reports aren't a smokescreen (which everything is this close to the Draft), then that's an indicator to other teams that the Niners are willing to trade down from 30 if their "guy" (aka value) isn't there.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 04-18-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart
Rookie

TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
From Matt Barrows :

This kinda scares me. I was hoping for a more opportunistic approach, this sounds like a guy he knows will be there. Brandon Brooks anyone? Ugh.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Fleener is available at 30 and we dont draft him, I'll be shocked for so many reasons.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your analysis is good. My point is I would rank Brandon Brooks far ahead of Schwartz as a guard. Schwartz's feet, lack of flexibility, propensity of playing high, etc. make him a dodgy prospect to start at Guard without a lengthy transition.

Schwartz > Brooks as an OT prospect but < Brooks as a G prospect IMO.
I honestly never thought of Schwartz as a OG. I know run blocking is his strength and his physicalness in the run game stands out but I dont see enough functional strength to anchor inside very well. But it would alevaite concerns about his feet and athleticism if you plug him inside. Still going to say no for now. See him as a better OT prospect.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i still have a hard time believing that they are going to draft a 3rd string player in the first round.

I know all the reasons, it just seems unlikely.

I personally want Stephen Hill; He embodies everything Baalke looks for in a 49er
Old 04-18-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Baalke said "we've felt good all along about 'the player,' since early Fall."

Me investigating obvious themes a la Tony Pauline...

3 games from Stephen Hill in September 2011...

13 receptions | 458 yards | 4 TDs | 35.2 yards/rec
Old 04-18-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
i still have a hard time believing that they are going to draft a 3rd string player in the first round.

I personally want Stephen Hill; He embodies everything Baalke looks for in a 49er
I assume you are referring to Fleener? I think he has more of a chance to see the field than Hill does. They'd use sets with him and Davis a lot. I don't see us using 4 WR sets that often. And you'd have to assume that Hill would be behind Moss, Crabtree, and Manningham.

All that said, I like both players a lot. Hill probably has more star potential but Fleener I think would be less likely to bust.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On offense I'd guess Randle or Silatolu.

On defense I think it could be a front 7 guy like Reyes, Wolfe, Ta'amu, McClellin, Branch or Perry. I also would not discount Jayron Hosley.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post

Too add to your point, he embodies everything Baalke looks for in a first round pick. Uber talented with huge upside. A high-ceiling/high bust factor type of player. Thats seems to be Baalke's m.o. as 1st rounders go.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Baalke said "we've felt good all along about 'the player,' since early Fall."

Me investigating obvious themes a la Tony Pauline...

3 games from Stephen Hill in September 2011...

13 receptions | 458 yards | 4 TDs | 35.2 yards/rec
I think Baalke's just toying with the media. He says all of that, then trades out of 30. I cant take any of that seriously.....all smoke and mirrors at this point.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone going to the draft party? I think it'll be funny after waiting for 2-3 hours, they trade out of the first, and everyone was at the party with no pick made, hahaha
Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Oakland have a draft party?
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I think Baalke's just toying with the media. He says all of that, then trades out of 30. I cant take any of that seriously.....all smoke and mirrors at this point.
Quote:
-Q: You targeted Aldon Smith last year. Two years ago, you targeted Anthony Davis and moved up to get him. At 30, can you target just one guy? Is it more than 1 guy?

-BAALKE: Right now, you don’t know. There’s a lot of unknowns. You have to have more than one person.

We have one person that we feel real good about, that if we’re not able to make some moves, if we choose to do that, whether it be up or back, you’ve got to be prepared to make the pick at 30, which we’re prepared to do…

We certainly have more than one person that we’ve got. But there is one in particular that we feel will be there and if he is, we’ll be prepared to make the pick.

Not smoke and mirrors IMHO. We don't have gaping holes or needs that MUST be addressed in the first round thus it would be hard for another team to really gauge what players we may truly covet.

I think there is one guy they like a lot at 30 that probably is not a common name associated with top 32 and would take him in a heartbeat at 30 if no great offer comes our way to move out of 30. Obviously there are others players graded out who they could take in that range as well.

And maybe one or two they feel won't be there at 30 but they are prepared to move up to grab that player if he falls to within a price they would be willing to pay to go up and snag him.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not smoke and mirrors IMHO. We don't have gaping holes or needs that MUST be addressed in the first round thus it would be hard for another team to really gauge what players we may truly covet.

I think there is one guy they like a lot at 30 that probably is not a common name associated with top 32 and would take him in a heartbeat at 30 if no great offer comes our way to move out of 30. Obviously there are others players graded out who they could take in that range as well.

And maybe one or two they feel won't be there at 30 but they are prepared to move up to grab that player if he falls to within a price they would be willing to pay to go up and snag him.
I dont believe there's only one player they've been targeting since fall. Especially not knowing draft order and us still knee deep into a playoff run. I think there are several players Baalke and the staff have their eye on and will act accordingly depending on how the board falls. Its hard to target one player when you have 29 picks ahead of you. But for arguement's sake, lets say said player doesn't make it to 30. Does anyone really expect Baalke to tell the media who it was? Or that we had to "settle" for some other player? Or say a player we had targeted as a top 15 prospect, falls to us and he winds up being the pick. No matter who it is, Baalke will say that's the player we had our eye on all along or we had a idea he would be there at 30 and we were estatic he was there. Who's to say otherwise? I cant see Baalke admiting that they didnt take the "secret player" because a guy we had no idea would be there, fell into our lap. Like I said, smoke and mirrors. It makes no sense for Baalke to reveal said player before the draft and it makes no sense to reveal said player after the fact. That's one of those things where it could be anyone and it could be no one, depending on how Baalke wants to play it. Me thinks Baalke is using the media to hype this "secret player" angle, meanwhile they're somewhere working out 5-6 players they really like and have targeted at some undisclosed location, or having dinner with a couple guys to see how they're "wired". There's an angle to every crumb Baalke gives the media.....because he rarely gives them any insight on anything draft related.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At 30, im guessing Fleener, Hill, an OG or trade out of the first round. Wouldnt be surprised to see them jump up a few spots to get Fleener or Hill. If Fleener and Hill are gone though, I try to trade out of the first round and try to pick up an extra first rounder next year.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayock repeating what Tony Pauline said yesterday- Stephen Hill or top rated OG

http://twitter.com/#!/CamInman/statu...43075717804032

Quote:
Asked to guess who the 49ers have pegged at 30, NFL Net's Mike Mayock laughed, guessed WR Stephen Hill, G Amini Silatolu or G Kevin Zeitler
Closed Thread