Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I will take east bound and down every day over pysch.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Emmys never gave **** to The Wire or The Shield, so they shouldn't be considered too often.
Michael Chikilis won Best Drama Actor for their 1st season on the Shield, all down hill from there.

Speaking of Emmys deserved & undeserved, why does 30 Rock win every yr. for Best Comedy Writing? True, their scripts have some lyao one-liners, & it's about a comedy show writer staff, but yr. after freaking yr.......No love for Community, or Parks & Rec ?

And I am now officially sick of South Park, hang it up, it's over.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As expected Breaking Bad is just as good the second time around.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this season and most of last season of South Park has just been painfully mediocre. Unless they prove they have the passion they once ad for it, its obvious they are just slapping together current pop culture events and making episodes last minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen a South Park episode in prob 3 years. I just haven't been interested.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah this season and most of last season of South Park has just been painfully mediocre. Unless they prove they have the passion they once ad for it, its obvious they are just slapping together current pop culture events and making episodes last minute.
Last season was pretty goddamn great, so I'm not sure of the complaints. The episode where Stan started seeing everything as **** was one of the best they've ever done.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody has to have seen the Black Donnelly's right? Olivia Wilde!!! C'mon now!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The South Park TSA episode was god damn genius.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Somebody has to have seen the Black Donnelly's right? Olivia Wilde!!! C'mon now!
A lot of us like that show, and Brodeur thinks we overrate it.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
A lot of us like that show, and Brodeur thinks we overrate it.
Pshhh overrate it? Brodeur is a clown. I was sad that they couldn't continue it. :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a decent show that could have been better than it was. Was way too hokey at times for its own good and took itself too seriously. And having a dude like Ziggy from The Wire who doesn't have a decent end is lame.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Black Donnelly's was awesome. I liked even the hokey parts. It was vastly more entertaining than half the **** on tv.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just finished s4 of Mad Men. Bout to start on s5. \o/

Old 04-19-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Parks and Rec.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Parks and Rec.
And Community! What a great day!

Old 04-19-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite honestly I have a hard time deciding which Comedy Thursday nights I like, those with Community and Parks and Rec or those with It's Always Sunny and The League.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Brodeur is a clown.
maybe I am just immature, but I love clown-based insults.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Quite honestly I have a hard time deciding which Comedy Thursday nights I like, those with Community and Parks and Rec or those with It's Always Sunny and The League.
It's not hard for me at all. IASIP is overrated, especially on these boards, and Parks and Rec and Community are two of the strongest shows on television.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not hard for me at all. IASIP is overrated, especially on these boards, and Parks and Rec and Community are two of the strongest shows on television.
I agree that Community and Parks and Rec are great but It's Always Sunny if anything gets underrated. The League also may be the most underrated show on television. All four are great though.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
maybe I am just immature, but I love clown-based insults.
I rarely get the opportunity to do so, but i love calling someone "clown shoes".
Old 04-19-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I agree that Community and Parks and Rec are great but It's Always Sunny if anything gets underrated. The League also may be the most underrated show on television. All four are great though.
I dunno.. APS called it the best show of all time.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
APS also doesn't like Breaking Bad if I recall correctly so he has no idea what the **** he is talking about.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I like The League, but it's nowhere near underrated. Archer is still the best comedy on FX at this point, and by a pretty decent amount. Louie is of course the best overall show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-19-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't you dare bad mouth IASIP. Obviously it isn't the best show of all-time, but it is awesome!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
IArcher is still the best comedy on FX at this point, and by a pretty decent amount.
Was Archer renewed for another season?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote