Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Ok guys, here is an alternate draft of what I would have done if I would have stayed at 14 and taken DeCastro like most of you wanted...

14) DeCastro - starting Guard
45) Branch - Decent pass rushing, not in same class as Perry IMO
81) Bentley - solid feisty corner, not near the talent level of Boykin or ST player
113) Blake - starting Center, who I got in the real Mock at same place.

I wouldn't be upset with this draft, but after comparing it so far to what I have, I actually like what I've done as a whole better than the alternative.

26) Nick Perry
48) Jerel Worthy
61) Brandon Boykin
81) LaMichael James
113) Philip Blake

And I'll have two more picks in the 5-6 round range.
Outside of Perry, all of your picks are absolute steals. It would have been even better for me if you picked Mercilus instead of Perry at 26, but that's personal preference so I understand.

I'd be thrilled with that draft though, I could see that class being our foundation for the future.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the 135the pick in NFL Draft, the Cowboys select...

Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the 139th pick in the NFL Draft, the Cowboys select..

Aaron Henry, S, Wisconsin
Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

With the 152nd pick in the NFL Draft, the Cowboys select...

DeAngelo Peterson, TE, LSU