Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give you Damien Lewis as I am a big fan of his, and Claire Danes is solid, but I ******* hate Mandy Patinkin and everything he has ever been in.

If I watch Homeland and I hate him in it I'm going to take it out on you Brody.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
To a degree. It's more about a chick in the FBI though, and even her methods tend to fail despite a possibly right hunch. Plus, Damien Lewis, Claire Danes, and Mandy Patinkin are awesome.
Well I do love me some Lewis and Patinkin. I might give it a watch then. I have only heard good things but it just seems like the kind of show I would hate.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll give you Damien Lewis as I am a big fan of his, and Claire Danes is solid, but I ******* hate Mandy Patinkin and everything he has ever been in.

Are you serious right now? Dead Like Me? THE PRINCESS ******* BRIDE?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He was a charming ************ in Dead Like Me although I did not really like that show. His voice is just so soothing. Plus I used to get high, watch Criminal Minds by myself and make fun of it out loud. I know, I am really cool. I feel like Patinkin hammed it up for Crim Minds and I loved that ham.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Dead Like Me. I forgot about The Princess Bride, so I'll allow that one, but he was my least favorite character on Criminal Minds. I can't stand his stupid face.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pagetrapped. I want Zack to see this.

Bout time. You in love with Bomer yet?
I would let him seduce me.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Are you serious right now? Dead Like Me? THE PRINCESS ******* BRIDE?
That's what I'm saying. How the **** can any man not love The Princess Bride?

Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I would let him seduce me.
You don't let Matthew Bomer do anything. He just does it. And you like it.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You don't let Matthew Bomer do anything. He just does it. And you like it.
You mean, love it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

**** yes Parks and Rec.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Well I have started the pilot of Homeland. Figure I will wait and do a marathon of The West Wing soon.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Louie's a top five show on TV. The League......is not.
Wow, it's almost like I didnt say that i didnt want to compare the two.

Louie is absolutely great, at times. But just as much it's completely mundane and depressing. Not a draw for me and it doesn't strike much of a chord, even if I can relate to it.
The League is dumb and not my preferred brand of humor, but it still makes me laugh by throwing enough **** out there that I can say I enjoy it almost as much as I enjoy Louie.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Wow, it's almost like I didnt say that i didnt want to compare the two.

Louie is absolutely great, at times. But just as much it's completely mundane and depressing. Not a draw for me and it doesn't strike much of a chord, even if I can relate to it.
The League is dumb and not my preferred brand of humor, but it still makes me laugh by throwing enough **** out there that I can say I enjoy it almost as much as I enjoy Louie.
WELL TOO BAD MCGEE, I WILL COMPARE WHAT I WANT TO COMPARE. Next, I'm comparing Toddlers and Tiaras to Entourage.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh my god, **** you Parks and Rec. Just when I started to think there were better shows out there, you throw a haymaker.

Did anyone else notice that Bradley Whitford had a "Pilner for Pawnee" framed napkin on his desk? An obvious nod to The West Wing and "Barlett for President".. so ******* good.
Ohh I saw that ****.

Suits is awesome. USA has the buddy show thing down to a science now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
WELL TOO BAD MCGEE, I WILL COMPARE WHAT I WANT TO COMPARE. Next, I'm comparing Toddlers and Tiaras to Entourage.
Entourage has nothing on Toddlers and Tiaras.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Entourage has nothing on Toddlers and Tiaras.

Are you in....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community's episode last night, Virtual Systems Analysis in the Dreamatorium, was mind-bogglingly awesome, neurosis run amok -- lmao!

Why don't they win Emmys for writing?

Last edited by jojo : 04-20-2012 at 05:19 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Can I help you?"

"I'll have........ A BIRTHDAY CAKE!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh my god, **** you Parks and Rec. Just when I started to think there were better shows out there, you throw a haymaker.

Did anyone else notice that Bradley Whitford had a "Pilner for Pawnee" framed napkin on his desk? An obvious nod to The West Wing and "Barlett for President".. so ******* good.
I caught that too. I miss TWW.......
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It was actually "Bartlet for America" my dear vidae. Get your West Wing facts straight!

Speaking of, it really blew my mind when I learned that it was originally supposed to be a show centered around Sam and the President was never supposed to make appearances other than the occassional pop in. Also crazy that they originally wanted Alan Alda for seldom seen President.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
It was actually "Bartlet for America" my dear vidae. Get your West Wing facts straight!

Speaking of, it really blew my mind when I learned that it was originally supposed to be a show centered around Sam and the President was never supposed to make appearances other than the occassional pop in. Also crazy that they originally wanted Alan Alda for seldom seen President.
Yeah, I knew that, I was just West Wing geeking out when I wrote it. I was so excited.

And I did read that also. Rob Lowe was supposed to be the star and the rest of the cast were going to be secondary characters. What a different show that would have been.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I knew that, I was just West Wing geeking out when I wrote it. I was so excited.

And I did read that also. Rob Lowe was supposed to be the star and the rest of the cast were going to be secondary characters. What a different show that would have been.
Yup, and while I think Sorkin would have done great things if that was kept as the main focus, I'm really glad they changed it and that they used Sheen as the President. Also, now it makes sense why Lowe got into the huge contract fights.

Btw, if you want your mind blown, after watching West Wing, go watch the movie An American President. Sheen, Will, and McNally all as different staffers in the White House, and maybe someone else too.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the dean in the two-sided outfit was great

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yup, and while I think Sorkin would have done great things if that was kept as the main focus, I'm really glad they changed it and that they used Sheen as the President. Also, now it makes sense why Lowe got into the huge contract fights.

Btw, if you want your mind blown, after watching West Wing, go watch the movie An American President. Sheen, Will, and McNally all as different staffers in the White House, and maybe someone else too.
Sorkin likes to keep the same actors around. Didn't they want Micheal J. Fox on the West Wing also in some capacity?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
the dean in the two-sided outfit was great
Get your life together Craig.