Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Melancon has lost me 27 points. He is, by far, the worst player in the entire American League.

2 innings pitched, 11 runs given up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****. Really shouldn't have benched Bartolo today. Missing out on 30+ points.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in any of:

Brandon Morrow
Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Broxton
Chris Perez
Hector Santiago
Kevin Youkilis
Peter Bourjos
Adam Dunn
Chone Figgins
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, I'm waiting for you to cut some of them.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
No, I'm waiting for you to cut some of them.
You're gonna have a fun time waiting!
Old 04-20-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

drop Banuelos from my MiL team add Garrett Richards
Old 04-20-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it legal to keep a position unoccupied all year?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you talking about? Like not having a catcher?

Old 04-20-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What are you talking about? Like not having a catcher?
Someone isn't playing a position player(Util) so they can load up on SP's.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-20-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Knock yourself out. I think it's a poor choice, but there are no rules against it. There is a limit to the amount of starting games you can pitch.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

As long as it's not in an effort to tank .......
Old 04-20-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I wonder...is it possible to tank and be in 1st place?

GF, I know where you're coming from. At the moment, I'm trying to find the right trade - pitcher for batter. I've announced it here and had some back and forth trade discussions that hasn't gone anywhere. Been kind of busy, and can't make up my mind even when offers were made.

I'm not intending to have an empty UTIL spot all season. Just have found more value at pitcher to fill my roster at the moment.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I was referring to last year.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Adam Dunn beast mode.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Adam Dunn beast mode.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I wonder...is it possible to tank and be in 1st place?

GF, I know where you're coming from. At the moment, I'm trying to find the right trade - pitcher for batter. I've announced it here and had some back and forth trade discussions that hasn't gone anywhere. Been kind of busy, and can't make up my mind even when offers were made.

I'm not intending to have an empty UTIL spot all season. Just have found more value at pitcher to fill my roster at the moment.
I was just asking.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-21-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

-23 points for me from Porcello.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-21-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
-23 points for me from Porcello.
Sorry man. He got insanely unlucky today. He induced a **** ton of ground balls and ALL of them were hit perfectly through our defenders. That and Inge committed 2 errors (only one was actually ruled as such).

I bet Porcello's BABIP today was like .700
Old 04-21-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah it happens. I've had some rough starts with him and Masterson earlier this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-21-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillip Humber is about to throw a perfect game and I forgot to sub him in. This season is not meant to be for me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Phillip Humber is about to throw a perfect game and I forgot to sub him in. This season is not meant to be for me.
I just checked to see who had him, haha
Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Back in 3rd. Hopefully I can make this a three-person race. It'll be hard with only one real closer.

Also, yo, you're a poo head.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Umm 4 person race?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Umm 4 person race?

Picture me rollin' GF.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowgill got sent down