Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Halo: Reach/3 Tournament Thread.

I'm trying to gauge the amount of interest we would have in a Halo tournament. I'm thinking teams of two, and we'll see how many people we can get. So far I've got:

Bulldogs
ImBrotherCain
Jvig
APerfectScore
LTgiants
GallopingGhost
hawkeye123
Mr. Goosemahn
raiderz4life
themaninblack

Maybe:
SuperPacker

Would anybody else be interested in joining a tournament? Whichever game we get more interest in we'll do. I'd personally prefer Reach but let's see what people want to do.

Last edited by Bulldogs : 04-22-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the link to the last successful tournament run back in 2008. From what I've read it sounded like it was very fun.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...highlight=halo
Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer Reach but ill take either.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm hoping we can get six more players so we can have six teams of two, but even if we can get two more, four teams of two isn't bad.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer three because I really hate reach even tho I still play, but either or would be good for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll play if im on Jvigs team!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'll play if im on Jvigs team!
Do you actually have a copy of Halo 3 or Reach, or are you just trolling?
Old 04-20-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Do you actually have a copy of Halo 3 or Reach, or are you just trolling?
I have of Halo 3, but i dont really play it and im terrible. If you need someone to play i'll try though. Theres the time difference as well.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I have of Halo 3, but i dont really play it and im terrible. If you need someone to play i'll try though. Theres the time difference as well.
I'll put you under "maybe".
Old 04-20-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'll put you under "maybe".
Or something like 'Last resort'.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seriously must be because youre a packer fan.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can join.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It seriously must be because youre a packer fan.
I am pretty damn good thank you.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You're an exception to the rule!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Also just fired up the 360 for the first time in months. Feel free to add me my GT is in my sig.

Will be playing quite a bit tomorrow as well.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
i can join.
I will add you to the list. What's your gamertag?

IBC I'll be on in an hour or so if you're still playing.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
In my experience you are an exception. You know I like you cain.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd play. I played with jvig and a couple others a while ago and IIRC I got my ass handed to me, but hopefully that won't be the case this time.

GT: Taquashaniqua

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yeah... just played my first FPS in probably a year. Didn't do too bad still need a ton of practice.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Added you to the list Goosemahn. As of now we have eight people. I'll add you and Hawkeye on XBL now.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm trying to play right now but the Reach servers are screwed up. I just realized Raiders4life plays Halo too, I'll ask him if he wants to join.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fuuugh I haven't played in a pretty long time haha

If y'all don't mind the really rusty gameplay..I'm down. I prefer Reach as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Fuuugh I haven't played in a pretty long time haha

If y'all don't mind the really rusty gameplay..I'm down. I prefer Reach as well.
Haha, I just PM'ed you too. No problem on the rusty gameplay. I've only been playing Reach regularly for like the past week. For the most part I was off Halo for like a full year and a half.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been about 4 months for me lol Will probably log in a few games tonight and knock the rust off a bit. Its always fun.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah the servers have been down which is really lame. Also BD have you checked out the new leaked screen shots for 4? Graphics look very sexy.

Quote:
Quote: