Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That's weak.
How is that weak? Because I am not a blind homer who believes that my team is going to go beat the #1 ranked team in the playoffs in six games?

I hope the Knicks do win but I have a mind that knows they probably wont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
How can you root for the Bulls?! They cost us like 3 rings in the 90s!

I'll root for Oklahoma or San Antonio (Bc I love Pop).

My fiancee is a Celtics fan so I wouldn't mind if they won out of the East.
Michael Jordan is not a Bull anymore that is how. I am mainly rooting for someone who can beat the Heat so they dont go the finals and I think the Bulls are the best shot to do that in the east.

Last edited by LTgiants : 04-20-2012 at 09:05 PM.
LTgiants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when did Delonte West become a decent player?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delonte West has always been solid.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
How is that weak? Because I am not a blind homer who believes that my team is going to go beat the #1 ranked team in the playoffs in six games?

I hope the Knicks do win but I have a mind that knows they probably wont.

Michael Jordan is not a Bull anymore that is how. I am mainly rooting for someone who can beat the Heat so they dont go the finals and I think the Bulls are the best shot to do that in the east.
The Celtics can beat the Heat.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Celtics can beat the Heat.
I think The Heat would win that series again. Also I dislike The Celts more then Chicago.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Knicks are going to have to win the championship for all to be right.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sounds like the Knicks are going to have to win the championship for all to be right.

Knicks. (10 char)
I no its 4/20 and all but you need to stop smoking. Cause you have gone full ****** and you never go full ****** lol.

edit: dam censors

Last edited by LTgiants : 04-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.
LTgiants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I was not aware of that until the Mavs picked him up. I always thought he was just mediocre.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I was not aware of that until the Mavs picked him up. I always thought he was just mediocre.
He's just bi-polar and thus really hard to keep under control.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The joke I've made all season is that, having beat the Heat in the finals, we signed Delonte so that we could now say that we've screwed LeBron and his mother.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah, I've always been a fan. Solid defender, good perimeter shooter, and could give you minutes at the point.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This **** is pissing me off.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Knicks. (10 char)
It's funny you say that, I had a funny feeling about the knicks earlier today, still think that the Spurs are going to take home another ring now that they've got splitter, but I feel like we're gunna make it to the ECF after beating the Heat and Pacers.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avery Bradley is such an improvement from last year. Big reason Boston is playing well right now
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
Avery Bradley is such an improvement from last year. Big reason Boston is playing well right now
Him, Shump and Jimmy Butler are just amazing young perimeter defenders.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Yesssssss moar Jimmy Butler talk please.

I can't remember a recent draft with as good of perimeter defenders as this past one.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
Man, I wanted him so badly in the draft.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The joke I've made all season is that, having beat the Heat in the finals, we signed Delonte so that we could now say that we've screwed LeBron and his mother.
"Lebron is heading south, but his mom is riding West" was my personal favorite.

Also, Brodeur is right, he has always been a pretty good player, but the dude was homeless at one point this season until Mark Cuban heard about it and helped him out. I commend him for playing this long after being clinically diagnosed bipolar.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just in case we missed this yesterday...

Cavaliers 98, Knicks 90...Final

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Just in case we missed this yesterday...

Cavaliers 98, Knicks 90...Final
We're aligning ourselves to meet you turds in the 1st round. Get ready!

I can't wait. CAN'T WAIT
Old 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I can't wait. CAN'T WAIT
I will derive so much enjoyment from the Knicks losing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everytime I hear of Delonte I think of this...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...091802528.html

Old 04-21-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I will derive so much enjoyment from the Knicks losing.
You're gonna have to wait until the 2nd round of the playoffs for that to happen buddy.

Unless we play Miami. Then we're screwed bc like I've said all season, we have no chance vs Miami.

But vs Chicago? Knicks in Six. That's the war cry.

Join the movement.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I can't wait. CAN'T WAIT
If Amare was injured I think you guys would stand a much better chance in round 1.

Let Carmelo do his thing with the role players around him.