Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-22-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are just blowing a lot of smoke hoping no one takes their guy before them. Picks 7 through around 15 are all pretty well graded about even, so to get the guy you want, you have to seem uninterested if you want him to fall to you and not get traded ahead of.
Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't if you are targeting Floyd or Kuechly or Reiff.
Reiff makes the most sense to me but you never know with the Bills and their record for success so we will just have to wait and see.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way Glenn gets picked before the mid 20's at the earliest. He could even slide into round 2. He's strictly a RT or OG and would be a very average LT if asked to play the position.
Gilmore and Kuechly are solid possibilities but in the end you have to ask can Fitzpatrick stay upright without anybody playing LT who is even average, because right now, we don't have anybody to play the position who is even remotely capable.
My money is still on Reiff because without a LT, we will take a huge step backward on offense.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quick 3 rounds.

1.) Mark Barron, S, Alabama - 6'1 213lbs
2.) Rueben Randall, WR, LSU - 6'3 210lbs
3.) Mychal Kendricks, LB, Cal - 5'11 239lbs
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

I play fullback for a rugby club so I have a bias when it comes to a safety. I love the position, I love Mark Barron and I would love to see him in a Bills uniform. That said...there has to be little to the truth about the us taken him as ten, right? I feel this is just posturing on our part to get a team like the Cowboys to bite and make a trade with us. What do you boys think?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we better not draft barron. that would be whitner all over again when Ngata was still available and DT was a need for us. Kuechly has to be the pick if he is there. not only does he hugely upgrade our front 7, but he is one of the best coverage LBs to come out in a long time and we need someone to cover the TEs in New England.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want one of Kuechly or Floyd, in that order.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
we better not draft barron. that would be whitner all over again when Ngata was still available and DT was a need for us. Kuechly has to be the pick if he is there. not only does he hugely upgrade our front 7, but he is one of the best coverage LBs to come out in a long time and we need someone to cover the TEs in New England.
Agreed. But it could be that logic as to why we draft Barron. To play devils advocate I could see why the bills brass would want to bring in Barron. Rather than completing the "front 7" they might be thinking of solidifying a "back 5." In other words more nickel packages. You have 4 down lineman, 2 linebackers, 2 corners, George and Byrd roaming, and Barron playing the box and hawking the the QB. Just sayin.. in this pass happy league this D just might work.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

But rather than worry about this I am going to spend the rest of the day praying that Kahlil either falls to us at 10 or we find a trade partner that is willing to move down, with us throwing in no more than pick 41.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Lately I have been seening Gilmore as a strong possibility as well.
You called this Poz.

I was really hoping for "keek"ly, but just like with Patrick Willis we were one pick too late.

With that said...if Gilmore plays to his potential our defense really has the chance to be special.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
You called this Poz.

I was really hoping for "keek"ly, but just like with Patrick Willis we were one pick too late.

With that said...if Gilmore plays to his potential our defense really has the chance to be special.
I was very interested after seeing the Cleveland/Minnesota trade (realizing Kalil was a pipe dream) who would be available for Buffalo, I thought Carolina would go DT and leave buffalo with their choice of Kuechly and Gilmore.
I dont think Kuechly is the overall player Willis was/is, but I also wanted Willis in that draft....
Was it just me or did Gilmore not look very thrilled to be coming to Buffalo??
I do think he will get better, and agree the defense has the potential to be special.
Who do we go with in round 2? I think the board is stacked in our favor.
Massie or Martin could be available at LT, Glenn if it is believed he can do it.
Randle, Jeffery, or Hill could be sitting there at WR, Fleener at TE. Lavonte David or possibly Kendricks at OLB, Curry or Upshaw at DE, and they could even go with a guy like Konz to provide depth at the interior offensive line.
Personally I would be thrilled with Hill, Massie, David or Martin, probably in that order, maybe Massie over Hill... Massie, take the LT first, WR later.
I like the talent left, we will get another quality starter type regardless with who is left.

Last edited by Poz51 : 04-26-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like we could have a solid cb duo.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
I was very interested after seeing the Cleveland/Minnesota trade (realizing Kalil was a pipe dream) who would be available for Buffalo, I thought Carolina would go DT and leave buffalo with their choice of Kuechly and Gilmore.
I dont think Kuechly is the overall player Willis was/is, but I also wanted Willis in that draft....
Was it just me or did Gilmore not look very thrilled to be coming to Buffalo??
I do think he will get better, and agree the defense has the potential to be special.
Who do we go with in round 2? I think the board is stacked in our favor.
Massie or Martin could be available at LT, Glenn if it is believed he can do it.
Randle, Jeffery, or Hill could be sitting there at WR, Fleener at TE. Lavonte David or possibly Kendricks at OLB, Curry or Upshaw at DE, and they could even go with a guy like Konz to provide depth at the interior offensive line.
Personally I would be thrilled with Hill, Massie, David or Martin, probably in that order, maybe Massie over Hill...
I like the talent left, we will get another quality starter type regardless with who is left.

Glenn, Hill, Randle, Kendricks, Fleener would be nice.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Glenn, Hill, Randle, Kendricks, Fleener would be nice.
I would take any of them, although I still dont see Glenn at LT.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Chris Brown...

-Bills think Glenn is a guy who can come in and play LT from day 1
-They view Mo Sanu as a slot guy and that is not what they want
-The Bills view OT and WR as the next highest needs on the team
-If Barron/Gilmore were on the board, they would have taken Barron. They LOVED him
-They don't think Bobby Massie can play LT; only RT
-Bills think Brian Quick is a late 2nd, early 3rd
-Doesn't think the Bills would take Jeffery at 41 due to his lack of speed
-The type of receiver they want is one with size and speed
-Bills like Glenn and Martin a lot, but the Bills think Martin needs to add strength before he can start

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I love Buddy Nix.. apparently he said this in a WGR interview yesterday:

Buddy Nix, "we have shut down corners, it's just the guys they shut down ain't no good".

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 04-27-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This is why I love Buddy Nix.. apparently he said this in a WGR interview yesterday:

Buddy Nix, "we have shut down corners, it's just the guys they shut down ain't no good".
Ha! He says it like it is.

Maaaaaan.. So much talent still left. I would not be surprised to see us move back into round 2. I feel we are going to pick up a tackle with the first pick, be it Glenn or Martin, then make a trade that lands us Brian Quick.

However, if I were running this team, I am looking at Upshaw and David still hanging around. As much as we need depth on the oline (great olines make great teams, true) these two guys really have the potential to help make our defense elite. David is small, but he is an absolute baller. He is a play maker. Upshaw could easily takeover the starting DE spot allowing Anderson and Kelsay to rotate.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Glenn at 41 is kickass
Old 04-27-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

It really is. Here's to hoping he can make the transition to LT. We can't afford to have missed here

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

I think we now have the most massive oline in the NFL.

Forget protecting Fitzy's blindside. Let's let Fast Freddy and CJ the run the ball down every team's throats! Best running attack in football next year, count on it.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

By the way.. On Gilmore's disposition after he got picked, and really how he always seems to be...he is simply a serious human being. Exactly the type of person you want playing football for you, not the type of person you want to grab beer with.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid draft.

My only big concern is really with how Graham turns out. I don't really understand the pick because from everything I read before the draft they were looking for someone bigger than that to put opposite Stevie. I have a hard time seeing Graham ever being a consistent starter, but hes a 3rd rounder and even just being a contributor is better than nothing at that point.

I really hope that Bradham can make an instant impact and start from day one and at least be a serviceable starter behind whats probably the highest paid defensive line in the league at this point.

I don't think Gilmore needs to be outstanding right away. For this year at least, there is a lot of depth and starting experience at corner still.

I don't know how I feel about Glenn at left tackle but I definitely like him at RT and Guard, but thats not what he was drafted for. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Levitre or Hairston wound up starting at LT to open the season this year though.

I'm not expecting anything from anyone else as rookies. I suppose Asper and/or Sanders could see playing time on offense if there are as many injuries on the line as there was last year. Brooks will be absolutely buried on the CB depth chart unless McGee and/or Leodis are cut. Carder is going to be behind at least two guys with starting experience at ILB. I'm assuming Potter will be on the practice squad and is probably there to put some kind of pressure on Lindell. Not a fan of the Potter pick solely because he is a kicker, but it was the third last pick in the draft so I don't really care.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Graham, outside of blocking, can easily be an improvement on what Jones did as a receiver. I like him a lot better for winning the isolated matchup, getting some separation on some of the deeper routes, and actually being able to track the ball.

There could be some immediate return ability in the draft class, but it again depends on what happens with McKelvin.

Potter is supposed to be a kickoff specialist, which is interesting. We had the best coverage unit in the league last year but one of the lowest touchback numbers. In the end, I wouldn't think he's on the roster, but it's an interesting look, especially after our injury situation last year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Solid draft.

My only big concern is really with how Graham turns out. I don't really understand the pick because from everything I read before the draft they were looking for someone bigger than that to put opposite Stevie. I have a hard time seeing Graham ever being a consistent starter, but hes a 3rd rounder and even just being a contributor is better than nothing at that point.

I really hope that Bradham can make an instant impact and start from day one and at least be a serviceable starter behind whats probably the highest paid defensive line in the league at this point.

I don't think Gilmore needs to be outstanding right away. For this year at least, there is a lot of depth and starting experience at corner still.

I don't know how I feel about Glenn at left tackle but I definitely like him at RT and Guard, but thats not what he was drafted for. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Levitre or Hairston wound up starting at LT to open the season this year though.

I'm not expecting anything from anyone else as rookies. I suppose Asper and/or Sanders could see playing time on offense if there are as many injuries on the line as there was last year. Brooks will be absolutely buried on the CB depth chart unless McGee and/or Leodis are cut. Carder is going to be behind at least two guys with starting experience at ILB. I'm assuming Potter will be on the practice squad and is probably there to put some kind of pressure on Lindell. Not a fan of the Potter pick solely because he is a kicker, but it was the third last pick in the draft so I don't really care.
I'd assuming the thinking with Graham is that he can use his speed, slipperiness, toughness and balance to be a Steve Smith/Victor Cruz esque play maker, someone who'll draw attention, stretch the field and be able to take shorter passes and turn them into big gains.

I really like this draft for you guys. And Buddy Nix in general. I really hope Glenn's work ethic concerns were overstated and the fall he took on draft day humbles him the way Andre Smith's crap rookie year humbled him, they're so similar in a lot of ways because their on field dominance was just astounding for their size, hopefully Glenn gets his head straight before he gets move to the Right side as has happened to Andre. If Glenn comes in with that chip on his shoulder, there's little reason for you not to have the top rushing attack in the NFL, with Stevie and hopefully some big plays from Graham, that's a dynamic offense that'll let your defense attack the pass, which you're certainly collecting the pass rushers and Corners to excel at.

This is could be a big year for the Bills. While I still think the East is the Pats' division, you guys are my pick at this point for the second spot and a wild card. The Dolphins are going to be terrible even though I think Tannehill will be very good, eventually, and the Jets just feel like their on the brink of collapsing and needing to turn to Tebow to save them...so they're on the way down. Nix has been making you more talented and your coaching staff has been doing an excellent job of utilizing the talent they're being given.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-30-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Glenn at 41 is kickass
^^ This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
It really is. Here's to hoping he can make the transition to LT. We can't afford to have missed here
I think he'll be fine. Gailey said he's going to lose some weight and that'll help, I think it'll just take reps.

Overall I'm happy with the draft, outside of wishing we had taken a couple of guys I wanted late (Billy Winn, Travis Lewis, Cyrus Gray, Ryan Lindley) who all lasted till the 5-7th, but oh well.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...9-4f409477e1c1

Vince Young coming in tomorrow. Not sure how I feel, would def be a better backup than Thigpen, but don't really want a QB controversy.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote