Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Inspector71
Rookie

Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams that can get him i na match-up on a Tight End or RB will have success. If he has to consistently line-up against an NFL CALIBER Tackle, he will get DOMINATED.

Any 4-3 Team that drafts him is gettign a 2 down player to help stop the run.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
If he has to consistently line-up against an NFL CALIBER Tackle, he will get DOMINATED.
see his film against Cordy Glenn or Mike Adams... i question if that's true.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
He's just a guy that can hold his ground, shed a block and make a tackle.
Oh, is that all?
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
Oh, is that all?
People get so caught up in sacks they forget the value of a guy that maintains gaps exceptionally well.

If you ask a pro coach to choose between a guy that will give you 12 sacks a year and the missed plays/wide open gaps caused by him going for those sacks or a guy that will give you 4 or 5 a year and rarely give up his gap.. they're taking the latter and laughing at you.

The argument would be that you want both.. but those players are incredibly rare. Maybe 4 or 5 in the league right now.

Look at Clay Matthews. He had 6 sacks this year. But any Packers fan will tell you his play didn't drop off; he made tons of plays that don't show up on stat sheets but are worth as much or more than a sack.

Upshaw is not Clay Matthews. What Upshaw can be, though, is a fantastic 4-3 DE for a defense that has other pass rushing forces. He'll win some 1 on 1s and he will control his side of the line and make solid plays that don't show up on stat sheets.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would Chicago have any interest in him to play opposite Peppers? Maybe the Bengals take him if he falls to 21.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
Oh, is that all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
People get so caught up in sacks they forget the value of a guy that maintains gaps exceptionally well.

If you ask a pro coach to choose between a guy that will give you 12 sacks a year and the missed plays/wide open gaps caused by him going for those sacks or a guy that will give you 4 or 5 a year and rarely give up his gap.. they're taking the latter and laughing at you.

The argument would be that you want both.. but those players are incredibly rare. Maybe 4 or 5 in the league right now.

Look at Clay Matthews. He had 6 sacks this year. But any Packers fan will tell you his play didn't drop off; he made tons of plays that don't show up on stat sheets but are worth as much or more than a sack.

Upshaw is not Clay Matthews. What Upshaw can be, though, is a fantastic 4-3 DE for a defense that has other pass rushing forces. He'll win some 1 on 1s and he will control his side of the line and make solid plays that don't show up on stat sheets.
Guys with his talent level shouldn't go in the top fifteen. He's a solid starter anywhere in the league, but he's not an impact player, a difference maker. That's what you're shooting for in the first round. I'd gladly take him at the top of the second.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a Ted backer to me.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Brandon Spikes couldn't be an effective player and wasn't going to get drafted.
DrewyVuitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
I remember when Brandon Spikes couldn't be an effective player and wasn't going to get drafted.
I like Spikes but he has a limited skillset that is managed off the field by the smartest defensive coach in the league and compensated for on the field by a much more physically talented running mate. Spikes was the #62 player picked in his class and the next 3-4 ILB picked was at #79. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a player people are trying to find a home for in the top 20 as an outside pass rusher. I said it earlier Upshaw's only position is 3-4ILB.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Guys with his talent level shouldn't go in the top fifteen. He's a solid starter anywhere in the league, but he's not an impact player, a difference maker. That's what you're shooting for in the first round. I'd gladly take him at the top of the second.
I definitely agree with that. He's not a top fifteen guy. His upside is limited, unless he lowers his weight and somehow that gives him a sizeable boost in athleticism.

I would take Coples, Ingram, Curry and then Upshaw. So mid-second. I don't think Nick Perry is a DE.

The reality, however, is that some team will watch that dominant Alabama defense and overrate Upshaw, who is being billed it's best defender by a number of people. I'd be shocked if he makes it out of the top 25.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Upshaw the kind of player that Scouts like more than draft watchers?

Upshaw to me seems like the type of player that scouts love because he is tough, nasty and plays hard all the time. This guy is like a pit bull on the field and some teams, like the Ravens and the Jets love that, perhaps he is lower on the internet than he is on teams boards.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears

With Peppers, as the elite pass rusher, maybe the Bears do not need to take the risk searching for a freak pass rusher because they bust out a lot. Maybe the need a relentless SOB that is going to collapse the pocket and attack at 110% the entire game.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Is Upshaw the kind of player that Scouts like more than draft watchers?

Upshaw to me seems like the type of player that scouts love because he is tough, nasty and plays hard all the time. This guy is like a pit bull on the field and some teams, like the Ravens and the Jets love that, perhaps he is lower on the internet than he is on teams boards.
I agree, Upshaw has suburb instincts as well and some team will take a flyer on him but I think it will be a 3-4 team because at 6'1", he will have serious problems as a 4-3 DE. ILB isn't out of the equation for this guy either.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for clarification, I didnt say he will fall to the 3rd but rather if he did, it wouldnt surprise me much.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's how Upshaw's numbers compare to LaMarr Woodley's (the player many people believe Upshaw is):

Upshaw/Woodley:

Height: 6015 / 6014
Weight: 279 / 266
40-yard: 4.79 / 4.74
Bench: 22 / 29
Vertical: 27.5" / 38.5"
Broad: 9'1" / 9'9"
Shuttle: 4.6 / 4.42
Cone: 7.73 / N/A
What is the problem with this? Sure Upshaw is not some workout warrior, but would could anyone argue, not looking at the combine numbers, Upshaw was the best pass rusher on the best defense in the nation. Kid was sick, and crazy productive, 11 QB hurries, 8.5 sacks, 45 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss. He was even better than the season before. Sure is not some elite athlete but I doubt he is going to flat fail in the NFL. And I think he can play outside linebacker with some work and improvement in his overall conditioning. James Harrison is another, Harrison is quicker but he is only 6-0 243. Being short in some ways gives them an advantage because they can get under a tackle and cause hell. So his height for me is almost a none issue, especially in a 3/4.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
What is the problem with this? Sure Upshaw is not some workout warrior, but would could anyone argue, not looking at the combine numbers, Upshaw was the best pass rusher on the best defense in the nation. Kid was sick, and crazy productive, 11 QB hurries, 8.5 sacks, 45 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss. He was even better than the season before. Sure is not some elite athlete but I doubt he is going to flat fail in the NFL. And I think he can play outside linebacker with some work and improvement in his overall conditioning. James Harrison is another, Harrison is quicker but he is only 6-0 243. Being short in some ways gives them an advantage because they can get under a tackle and cause hell. So his height for me is almost a none issue, especially in a 3/4.
Upshaw's problems as an OLB in a 3-4 lies in his inability to drop back in pass coverage. His workouts exposed this weakness but he can still be successful on a 3-4 team that only asks him to rush the passer. Unfortunately, that severely limits the # of teams that might draft him as his skill set matches far more favourably as a 4-3 DE, but there, height is also a severe limitation.
IMO, he there is a chance he falls to round 2 but there is also a strong possibility that his skill set will suit a particular team and they will draft him somewhere in the 18-25 range. Comparing him to Woodley or Harrison is a waste of time, you have to find a system where he fits.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Of all the positions and all the Combine workouts, vertical jump and pass rushers is one of the most telling stats. The good pass rushers almost universally clear at least 35" in the vertical jump and the very best ones get to 40". Almost every bust of an early pick pass rusher had a less than 30" vertical.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

manny lawson was 1/2 inch from 40 :(

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Perry will be better than Upshaw in a 3-4.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticGator View Post
Of all the positions and all the Combine workouts, vertical jump and pass rushers is one of the most telling stats. The good pass rushers almost universally clear at least 35" in the vertical jump and the very best ones get to 40". Almost every bust of an early pick pass rusher had a less than 30" vertical.
That and the broad jump. And even his 20 to some extent. None of which are impressive or even compare to Woodley's. And it jives with the film concerns that we see (lack of an elite get-off/burst). His production is much more a product of being a high effort, relentless player.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JPP had a 30.5 vert.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
JPP had a 30.5 vert.
Derrick Harvey jumped 28.5 and Robert Ayers jumped 29.5. :P
Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Derrick Harvey jumped 28.5 and Robert Ayers jumped 29.5. :P
And Andrew Luck out jumped ultra-athlete QB Cam Newton, & his 40 time almost as good, who knew? So much for jumps.

Courtney Upshaw (thread title, refocusing) the more I think about it belongs with Bellichick in NE & let him move hi8m around like his protege Nick Saban did. Got to improve that anemic Pats pass rush, & physically overwhelming blockers to get to the QB was what he did best in college. And the Pats have 4 picks in the 1st 2 rds. to do it.

Last edited by jojo : 04-23-2012 at 09:51 AM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
And Andrew Luck out jumped ultra-athlete QB Cam Newton, & his 40 time almost as good, who knew? So much for jumps.
I wasn't trying to make a point there. I was simply playing the contrarian. But to say that lower body explosiveness is just as (ir)relevant for QB's as it is pass rushers is simply untrue.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I wasn't trying to make a point there. I was simply playing the contrarian. But to say that lower body explosiveness is just as (ir)relevant for QB's as it is pass rushers is simply untrue.
It's really important for QB prospects you plan to convert to DE though.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote