Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm not a Jacobs fan either, and I still don't like that we signed him. I'm hoping Dixon steps his game up.
I agree and im also hoping Dixon outplays Jacobs so he can be released.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacobs is a Niner and I support ALL Niners until they give me a reason not to. I never want to see a player fail just so I can make a point. I hated the signing and I think Jacobs is a shell of his former underwhelming self but I defintely hope he proves me wrong and gives us a 3-headed monster at RB.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Ness
I'm not a Jacobs fan either, and I still don't like that we signed him. I'm hoping Dixon steps his game up.
Quote:
Dixon is younger, fresher legs, less injury history..... sounds like a plan to me.

With his weird upright running style I always thought Jacobs was shaving time off his career & running on borrowed time.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart
Rookie

TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Saw enough of Dixon last year......next!
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh showed more confidence in Kyle Williams than he did with Dixon last year. They wouldn't have brought in Jacobs if they liked Dixon that much. Just saying.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this kid already...

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...9-9ff991fa41bc
Old 04-29-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
players holiday lol awesome

also like this kid. but, if he thinks san francisco is gonna be hot all year, hes in for a rude awakening hahaha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
players holiday lol awesome

also like this kid. but, if he thinks san francisco is gonna be hot all year, hes in for a rude awakening hahaha
Haha no joke.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He seems like a good guy. More enthusiastic than when Crabtree first stepped in the building from what I can tell.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

isaac sopoaga looked like a buff shaolin monk

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
He seems like a good guy. More enthusiastic than when Crabtree first stepped in the building from what I can tell.
I think a case of different type of personalities; extrovert (Jenkins) compared to an introvert (Crabtree). Of course this comes from my expertise of zero psychology classes, haha.

Thought it was pretty cool Jenkins noticed the giant mural to "The Catch" when he was going down the stairs. Harbaugh said he quizzed him on the history of the game and was impressed. Who was the player at the 3:20 mark that he greeted?

Not trying to compare videos, but I remember being impressed with the video they posted back in '07 of when Balmer arrived. It was hilarious watching him greet everybody with a "whats up Big Baby" and asking for autographs along the way. Barrows mentioned a few weeks ago that Balmer actually missed his first flight out for the intro presser.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we've discussed our day 1 and 2 picks enough. But which day 3 pick/UDFA do you guys think will make the biggest impact. For reference

Round 4.117- Joe Looney, OG (Traded 125+196)
Round 5.165- Darrell Fleming, OLB
Round 6.180- Trent Robinson, S
Round 6.199- Jason Slowey, C
Round 7.237- Cam Johnson

List of our UDFA's

Brian Tymes, WR, FAMU
Nathan Palmer, WR, NIU
Al Netter, OG, Northwestern
Joe Holland, OLB, Purdue
Garrett Celek, TE, Michigan State
DaJuan Cofield, RB, San Jose State
Jewel Hampton, RB, Southern Illinois
Kevin Murphy, OT, Harvard
Michael Thomas, S, Stanford
Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford
Matthew Masafilo, DE, Stanford
Johnson Bademosi, SAF, Stanford
Kourtnei Brown, DE, Clemson
Patrick Butrym, DL, Wisconsin
Georgio Tavecchio, K, Cal
Tony Jerod-Eddie, DL, Texas A&M

Matt Barrows asked Rob Rang about these UDFA's and Jewel Hampton immediately stood out to him. There's also Chris Owusu.

On the day 3 draft picks, i like Slowey...think he has potential to take over for Goodwin in a year. That's important because Goodwin is 34 and maybe our 2nd worst lineman after the RG.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Trent Robinson could develop into a starter. Also should make an impact on special teams until then.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:03 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved the AJ vid & hope he does well but seriously how ******* big did Boone look when he greeted him? He's a mountain

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
I think a case of different type of personalities; extrovert (Jenkins) compared to an introvert (Crabtree). Of course this comes from my expertise of zero psychology classes, haha.

Thought it was pretty cool Jenkins noticed the giant mural to "The Catch" when he was going down the stairs. Harbaugh said he quizzed him on the history of the game and was impressed. Who was the player at the 3:20 mark that he greeted?

Not trying to compare videos, but I remember being impressed with the video they posted back in '07 of when Balmer arrived. It was hilarious watching him greet everybody with a "whats up Big Baby" and asking for autographs along the way. Barrows mentioned a few weeks ago that Balmer actually missed his first flight out for the intro presser.

Well Balmer and his entire family were huge Niner fans I think thats where his excitemement came from. And your dead on about Crabs. He's just a shy guy around cameras and media types, its been well documented that its like pulling teeth with him to get him do interviews. You can tell he dreads public speaking from his body language early in his career.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who was the player at the 3:20 mark that he greeted?
Ten Ginn Jr. was who he greeted.

Yes, Boone is 6'8" I believe; He should look huge.

I was VERY unimpressed with Balmer's interview after he was drafted. I was still trying to sell myself on the pick (and I'm a Tar Heels fan) and it didn't help. Guess there was a reason why.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 04-30-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Ten Ginn Jr. was who he greeted.

Yes, Boone is 6'8" I believe; He should look huge.

I was VERY unimpressed with Balmer's interview after he was drafted. I was still trying to sell myself on the pick (and I'm a Tar Heels fan) and it didn't help. Guess there was a reason why.
I didn enjoy watching Jamaal Charles' stiff arm on him when he was playing for Seattle.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baalke expects to have 13 draft picks next season.
Quote:
Along with a seventh-round pick in 2013 from Cincinnati in the Taylor Mays trade, and likely compensatory picks for losing guard Adam Snyder and wide receiver Josh Morgan in free agency, San Francisco now sits with a projected 13 picks in the 2013 draft, the most of any team in the league.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1tXQnJfKj

I <3 Baalke and Co.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we are getting comp picks. We signed UFAs that will offset Snyder and Morgan.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Baalke expects to have 13 draft picks next season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1tXQnJfKj

I <3 Baalke and Co.
Thanx for the link, loved Peter King's draft article as always.

They are mostly later rd. picks, one 3rd rounder. Consider that the 9ers were set almost everywhere & didn't lose a lot in FA due to Harbaugh's Coach ot Yr. popularity & reputation as Coach Players Want to Play For, this is icing on the cake. Consider also they will be pick #20 or later as everybody picks the 9ers to own the NFCW again in 2012.

Even if only one new starter emerges from those additional picks + their own 3rd-7th rd. picks yields one more starter -- I'm thinking at TE to replace Delanie Walker who's rapidly getting used/beaten up as their utility TE, & another OG if Looney doesn't work out -- they can wheel & deal with extra picks through the 2013 draft.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

School is in session.....

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...1-ef93e6bc5786
Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manningham looks really smooth catching the ball. Really excited about bringing him in.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

All reports I've seen thusfar seem to point to Randy Moss looking good and impressing teammates. I'm still tempering my expectations for him until he makes the team and has more of a defined role with the team, but I'd love to see hm succeed and have his last Pro Bowl year with the Niners.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
They look like they are all having fun. Ever since the Alex Smith stand-off, there isn't been any bad blood or drama within the organization. Looks like everyone is getting on the same page and getting focused. Can't wait for the season.

It will be interesting to see how all of the potential vertical targets are going to be utilized. Davis, Moss, Manningham, Crabtree, Ginn, and Jenkins are all going to demand the rock.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Gotta love Trent Balkke

"When a Rams contingent hopped a private jet a week ago to work out five wide receivers, they were so enamored of Quick, they rated him as 1B of the five, right behind Oklahoma State's Justin Blackmon at 1A. Next came Illinois' A.J. Jenkins, followed by Michael Floyd of Notre Dame and Kendall Wright of Baylor."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/footb...3af867708.html
thediggler3030 is offline   Reply With Quote