Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-25-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict is in stellar condition....for a DT.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict has always been a fatty, why are people surprised by this?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fatty is a description for a cut of steak, not an NFL LBer, preferably.

I think people are wasting too many keystrokes on this guy. It would be nice to discuss LBers who actually have game.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/sto...-espn-magazine

But but but guys! Burfict is just misunderstood!

Looks like a photo negative of a shirtless Sebastian Janikowski.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/sto...-espn-magazine

But but but guys! Burfict is just misunderstood!

Mental Note to Vontaze Burfict:
- Put on a t-shirt for Gods sake.
- The chihuaha does not magically erase peoples perception of you. Try a litter of kittens next time.
- Dont tell reporter that your mom and dad where gangmembers, when the everybody in the NFL is just looking for the next point in their "What scares me about Vontaze Burfict"-report.

On a more serious note, interesting read, allthough it didnt change my perception of Taze one bit. Based on his 2010 tape, I still thinks its worth the "risk" of spending a 7th rounder on him, just to make sure you lock up the rights for him. Kinda like I felt about LeGarrette Blount a couple of years ago.
SunTzu_22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
He's fat & he has a chihuahua! A damn chihuahua!! That pic says it all.
That's as bad as this picture:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WtdXDEP9fc...s+a+douche.jpg

He's Jimmy Clausen-esque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
In baseball we have the Mendoza line...in terms of the draft we can now say a player that is moving down draft boards is either:

slipping/falling,

free falling OR

BURFICTING !!
This is Jevan Snead territory.

Last edited by descendency : 04-25-2012 at 09:00 PM.
descendency is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, the shocker would be if Burfict gets drafted. Even as a 7th round pick, he's bringing a ton of bad media and negativity with him. Everyone has to get asked about his stupid crap, and even if we overlooked all the severe flaws he has that make him a terrible football player, he gets personal fouls at the worse time.

So, negative media attention, a long shot at playing or seeing the field, then the likely outcome of him screwing up things with a stupid penalty. Sure sounds like a winner to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy will never make it to the NFL, and if he gets picked up, he won't make it out of TC.

I saw a photo of him with the ESPN article attached how he's not a bad guy: Then the failed drug test comes out HAHA. Wow. BTW, he looked fat in that photo as well and out of shape. Kinda reflects his poor work ethic image.

It sickens me when guys have the talent, but they throw it away because of stupidity. Can't they understand that atleast a 6 figure salary is going to be theres?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Burfict reminds me of Ron Artest in that IMO there are psychological issues they are dealing with that make excelling in team sports difficult for them.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

said it once, i'll say it again.. shoulda been a trojan

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
slipping/falling,

free falling OR

BURFICTING !!
I think "Vontazing" is a bit more catchy.
SunTzu_22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how people are pretending Burfict never played good football.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It always happens. Remember when Kendall Wright was the best WR the one making RGIII look good, then he runs a 4.5 or 4.6 and all of sudden he is overrated 5th best WR in the draft.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I like how people are pretending Burfict never played good football.
It hardly matters at this point. The guy had character concerns in school, then followed that up by ******* up the pre-draft process as much as one possibly can. Who is possibly going to draft a reckless LB prospect with a 40-time over 5 seconds, who is out of shape and failed the most important drug test of his life?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I totally thought the Burfict think was a dead horse at this point. I think some team will at least put a flyer out on him. Granted I don't see earlier than the sixth or seventh.

That being said, I think the hosley fail is much more interesting. Not exactly a world class cb, but he is still a solid prospect. I would be interested to see how much he falls. That being said, do you think detroit takes a chance? The green nature of that team is well documented. I wonder if mayhew tries to play it safe to reverse this trend or goes all in with risky guys. They are still a team that can use an influx of secondary help. I think ne is an ideal landing spot. They have had decent luck picking up these guys and having it be a stupid college decision not a trend. Tate did not work out for other reasons not the failed drug test and hernandezs record speaks for itself.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
link? As far as I know he is straight edge
As far as I know he went out on the town in Vegas the night before the bowl game.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still on team Burfict, always have been, always will be.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:59 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
As far as I know he went out on the town in Vegas the night before the bowl game.
he used to go to frat parties all the time never drank or smoked at any, but go ahead and assume whatever you want

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
You mean Bengal or Buccaneer.

But most likely AFL.
Called it! And thank you Bengals for taking that joke away from the Raiders...don't think he'll stick on the team though.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funniest thing is whenever a Bengals fan gets mad and acts like their team literally doesn't take any player that can that is a big **** up and has constantly gotten into trouble. You could of connected these dots months ago the more he got into trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote