Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-25-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
BUC backer
Rookie

BUC backer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Going to the Draft?

Not sure if this is the proper forum but can some of you elaborate on your experiences going to the draft with the newer format?

If you go to day one does that mean that you automatically get tickets to day 2?

I'm looking to attend day 2 but won't be able to attend day 1. How early do you have to get there to have a shot at a ticket?

Sure I'll have more questions, thanks all
BUC backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive stood in line for about 10 hours before my group decided to call it quits on the adventure ( basically when our buzz wore off completely ). Thats the closest Ive come. Im sure Day 2 tickets will be a bit harder to come by now that its a 3 day event ( smh ).

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 hrs? Ouch. It's on my bucket list. One day.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Copy/pasted from the other thread.

I went to the 2009 draft with two of my brothers and dad. We had media passes so the wait wasn't too bad. The uproar when the Jets traded up for Mark Sanchez was crazy. I was also technically in the movie "The Blindside" as they showed the crowd as Michael Oher got drafted in the film. Got pictures with Roger Goodell and Chris Berman and saw Vince Young and Donovan McNabb's moms just chilling. During Round Two I was practically sitting directly next to Chris Mortensen and we were talking draft rumors and possible trade-ups during his breaks on set. All in all it was a great experience, we ended up staying until Round Five. If you stay until the end of the draft you get free tickets for the next year.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guidelines for the draft.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...ttending-draft

They hand out tickets the night before for the first 2 days and Saturday anyone can just walk in

Last edited by G Mobile : 04-25-2012 at 11:42 PM.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote