Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 4/26/12 - Scott Wright's Final Mock Draft

Just posted my final mock draft of the year!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged. However, please be sure to explain the reasoning behind your opinions like I do in the mock or risk being infracted.

Let's keep this thread fun and informative!

Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Thompson? You did that just to spite me.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

zeitler over cordy glenn would make me LOSE MY ****

love pead and fangupu though
Old 04-26-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides Janoris Jenkins and Brandon Taylor I really hate this Patriots draft. However, you don't do trades and the Pats aren't staying put so given the circumstances I guess is alright. I hope you're wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As usual Scott, your logic is undeniable. The first round looks really good. I think it's a bit too high for Dont'a Hightower. I also think there are better defensive end prospects in the draft than Coples. I think Seattle could go in a couple other directions there, and possibly even seek the BPA.

As for the Detroit Lions picks: I can't argue with them too much. I am not a big fan of Dre Kirkpatrick, and I see a lot of Amari Spievey in him. I think we need speed more than physicality at the CB position. Ideally, they could get Josh Robinson in the 2nd round. My biggest beef with the first round is passing on Cordy Glenn. I think Glenn could start immediately at guard, and eventually move to Left Tackle for us. Especially in a deep CB class, I like his value much more there.

I don't like Jonathan Martin very much, but if he's there in round 2 and we don't pick Cordy Glenn, then we get a great value.

Tyrone Crawford fits the bill. We need someone that can rush the passer on the right side (to replace KVB). Although, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of taking a safety, linebacker, or even a running back if the value is right.

Overall, I'd be pretty happy with this draft. I'd much rather get Cordy Glenn, but that's my only real beef.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Pats:

Mercilus is good and a likely pick at 27.

With Reyes you and I have a fundamental difference over the Pats need for a 5-tech in the first, but going over that again would be like beating a dead horse at this point.

Zach Brown is a terrible pick for the Pats at 48. There have been no linebackers who are less less physical than Zach Brown who have succeeded with the Pats. We do need a conventional LB to cover TE's and backs, but Kendricks, David, or even Wagner would all be better picks IMO. To me Zach Brown is just some 240lb guy who runs a 4.5 40. The character issues, lack of physicality, and just general poor overall play don't make him an option at 48.

Luckily J. Jenkins is as good a pick as Brown is bad. A steal this late in the process, and is a guy who potentially could start day 1.

B. Taylor isn't bad either since he wouldn't be pressed to start right away, and he has some good tools at a position of need.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's to helping you win the Huddle Report contest.

Jacksonville is not taking Melvin Ingram at No. 7. He doesn't fit their defense. You are right - that pick is truly a mock-buster so I don't have a great suggestion. But change it. Everyone else is going to have Ingram there and you should take a stab with someone else (which will free up two potential correct picks when they don't end up taking him). I doubt it's Gilmore. Cox maybe. Or maybe they really do get that trade...

Switch Barron and Kuechly. Kuechly will go to Buffalo if he's there. I think there is a minimal chance that the Chiefs end up with Kuechly. That might be a trade spot as well!

Cordy Glenn does not fit the Texans offense at all. Change that.

And the Giants won't draft Fleener. They need their TEs to block. They learned their lesson with Beckum.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Here's to helping you win the Huddle Report contest.

Jacksonville is not taking Melvin Ingram at No. 7. He doesn't fit their defense. You are right - that pick is truly a mock-buster so I don't have a great suggestion. But change it.
That deadline has come and gone.

Mock and Rankings are LOCKED IN.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For NE, I'd be lukewarm on that draft; I like the positions targetted but not necessarily the players selected. Mercilus seems more a boom/bust than either Perry or McClellin. Reyes is okay, but NE passed on C.Jordan last year so I'm not sure they'd take Reyes in this spot this year. L. David would probably be picked over Zach Brown for a nickle LB. I like the J. Jenkins pick - I've convinced myself we could really use a CB who can actually cover a receiver even if J.J. eventually self destructs.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackluck View Post
For NE, I'd be lukewarm on that draft; I like the positions targetted but not necessarily the players selected. Mercilus seems more a boom/bust than either Perry or McClellin. Reyes is okay, but NE passed on C.Jordan last year so I'm not sure they'd take Reyes in this spot this year. L. David would probably be picked over Zach Brown for a nickle LB. I like the J. Jenkins pick - I've convinced myself we could really use a CB who can actually cover a receiver even if J.J. eventually self destructs.
I know, can you believe that other teams have that? It's such a novel concept.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Jaguars are the first surprise pick of the draft. If they can't move down, I think they stay put and shock the world by picking Stephen Hill. He's a perfect fit for them, and I read a couple weeks ago that they are very high on him.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
I think the Jaguars are the first surprise pick of the draft. If they can't move down, I think they stay put and shock the world by picking Stephen Hill. He's a perfect fit for them, and I read a couple weeks ago that they are very high on him.
Glad someone else agrees with me! You'd all call me crazy, but i think he could even go to the Rams.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
That deadline has come and gone.

Mock and Rankings are LOCKED IN.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts-specific:

Andrew Luck - The right pick for the right reasons, this has been a no-brainer since the Colts secured the 1st pick.

Rueben Randle - I think I like him. Great size and I'm thinking/hoping his speed is a little underrated at this point. Hard to know how good he can really be since he played in the LSU offense. His routes would improve under the tutelage of Reggie Wayne, one of the best route runners in the game. His vertical jump at the Combine was pretty disappointing though. Will he be a great red zone target?

Dwight Bentley - It's hard to get too excited about this pick when Josh Chapman is still on the board and the Colts don't have a starter at NT. With average height and and a disappointing vertical I'm not convinced he could cover guys like Andre Johnson or Kenny Britt every year. I wonder if Brandon Boykin wouldn't be a better pick, too.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE those KC picks
Old 04-26-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
KLima878
Rookie

KLima878 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not a big Ingram fan but couple hime with Wright fromt he second round and I'm liking the Jags draft.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have such a boner from that giants mock. Maybe Massie over fleener...but can you imagine:

Cruz-Nicks-Sanu-Fleener out there?

yeah. boner jams '12.

Scott, I love you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could live with that Chiefs draft.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

I know you are the man and all that jazz but I don't buy for one second that Kendall Wright does not go in the first round. Just not buying it... but I might be letting my mancrush get in the way of that.

I also thought DeSean Jackson should have went in the top 10 in '08... at least, he's to a degree proving me right about that.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reiff, Curry, and Flemming. Let me suck your dick.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see the Fleener fit for the Giants. He doesn't block like Pope tightends usually do. I think we'll roll with Bennett, a late round rookie and Bear Pascoe to start the year and hope Beckum is healthy by midyear. I'd probably roll with Still or Massie there.

I'm not as high as other giants fans on Sanu (scotty, GF) but wouldn't hate the pick at all. LOVE Turbin in the 3rd.

I like the mock overall though, pretty good need/value for most teams.

Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be happy with those Bears picks.

I'd also be shocked if we drafted a LT in round 1.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just pointing this out, but everyone I know says Reiff is a RT, and the Bears aren't gonna draft a right tackle in round one after drafting Carimi last year. I expect them to take a DE at 19, or maybe and OG or LT, but not Reiff.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Jets' 1st round pick! There's other good solutions, but I'm a fan of Hightower's, and his positional versatility would allow us to shake up the roster a bit. But just curious as to why you chose him for us. There really hasn't been any mention of interest in him from the Jets as far as I've seen, so just wondering if you had any insider intel.

Not so big of a fan of Jeffery, only because he seems like a bust waiting to happen, but you have to give him to someone. I'm fine with the 3rd rounder, but if Iloka was on the board I'd figure that would be the pick instead. Safety is a bit more of a pressing issue.

Last edited by thetedginnshow : 04-26-2012 at 10:51 AM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good mock, but it's about as conservative as you can possibly get. There's nothing particularly wrong with that, but this is about as close as you're going to get to a "consensus" mock.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote