Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...-fate-tonight/

Quote:
"Jim Washburn, who coached the defensive line for the Titans for a long time and is now with Philadelphia, said he saw Dontari on film and thought he was better than Albert Haynesworth at this stage of his career," DuBose said. "If Dontari had been in our system at Alabama (where DuBose was once the head coach), he'd be a top three or top five pick."
Yeah, he's an Eagle.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor the Jets want Chandler Jones and willing to trade up to get him.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Casserly said earlier Barron has a higher grade than Sean Taylor coming out and he's most people's 6th or 7th player on their board. WHAT?!?
Thought the same exact thing. Sean Taylor was one of the best prospects I've ever seen.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
Take BPA at any one of the other 4-7 positions we need. I actually wouldn't mind any O-line pick really so if Konz or one of the tackles like Adams falls, or even if one of the guards does, I'll be okay with that in the 2nd. Also a handful of CBs would make me happy, OLB is going to have value at that spot, and hopefully so will DT. I love Floyd and think that there is plenty of depth at the other position we need to not have to worry about that. As much as I love Kalil, and for the longest time wanted him at #2, I want a little offense and am willing to give Fisher one year with the tackle combo he has now.
Not a knock on Adams but do you guys want to hold the record for tackles that dont pan out. I guess it was a knock.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Rumor the Jets want Chandler Jones and willing to trade up to get him.
HAHAHA! Chandler Jones has jumped 10 spots from yesterday.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
HAHAHA! Chandler Jones has jumped 10 spots from yesterday.
At this rate, by draft time he'll be the #1 pick in last year's draft.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to think Ingram might just fall to the Jets...wish I could say the same about Barron. Baaaaallls...I wish the NFL minus Rex reacted to Barron like fans do..."he's average"...balls.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pro Football Talk's final mock:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...al-mock-draft/
Old 04-26-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i love this thread.

'let me bend over and fully accept any and all smoke anyone feels like blowing up my *** because i don't understand what a smoke screen is, or that teams are occasionally anything but honest with the media prior to handing in their draft card.'
The way they get you is that smokescreens don't work if they're all lies, so occasionally something that's true comes out. It's just no more than 5% truth.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i love this thread.

'let me bend over and fully accept any and all smoke anyone feels like blowing up my *** because i don't understand what a smoke screen is, or that teams are occasionally anything but honest with the media prior to handing in their draft card.'
There's bound to be some truth in some of these rumors, it's just not worth trying to figure out which.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dunno. i mean, you can't hide that you were at a guy's workout. but i don't believe a single thing that comes out of a team's media/pr group prior to the draft.
The last two years Nix telegraphed his picks for the Bills. In 09 he repeatedly said we needed a 'waterbug' type back. We went and got Spiller at #9. Last year he said we drastically needed help shoring up the run defense along the Dline. We went out and got Dareus. This year he doesnt seem to be showing his cards as much. Hes a bit more revealing though when it comes to players he likes while conducting smaller interviews on the local radio stations. He's one of the few people who is a straight shooter for the most part

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings swapping picks with Cleveland apparently. I am excite.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Vikings swapping picks with Cleveland apparently. I am excite.
Tannehill ;)
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great trade by Minnesota. Now lets move down one more spot and let Tampa take Claiborne.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Jacksonville moves up to #4 now and takes Blackmon. Kalil might still fall to the Vikes at #7.

4. Jax - Blackmon
5. Bucs - Claiborne
6. Rams - Cox
7. Vikings - Kalil
Old 04-26-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Kalil falling past Rams
Old 04-26-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Jim Washburn, who coached the defensive line for the Titans for a long time and is now with Philadelphia, said he saw Dontari on film and thought he was better than Albert Haynesworth at this stage of his career," DuBose said. "If Dontari had been in our system at Alabama (where DuBose was once the head coach), he'd be a top three or top five pick."
Mike DuBose was a LB for Bear Bryant back in the 70s. He got booted from the HC job there b/c he was like, a recent Arkansas HC, porking a comely coed grad asst. in the Athletic Dept, big sex scandal. Oh yeah, & got my Tide put on probation too, ignorant a-hole.......special place in hell waiting for him.

That's still high praise for Poe. Maybe the only scholarship offer he got was in Conference USA at Memphis. Poe could make it into the top 12, but probably won't.

Tannehill is being talked up now with t1 min. to go as the guy teams want to move up for, just like 3 wks. ago.

Ed "Cowboys Reporter" Werder says Dallas "won't trade up" for Barron..... OK then they won't get b/c he will be lonnnng gone.

Last edited by jojo : 04-26-2012 at 06:56 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. Trade up for Morris Claiborne. Better value.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe Li Jian hasn't been drafted yet. And Karen Millen as well. Those are some late round steals. And Scarpe Hogan should be an UDFA.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote