Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-26-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only pick that would suprise me tomorrow would be a TE. Prepare your anus for Dwayne Allen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping for a Lavonte David fall tomorrow. Or a DT, maybe an interior OL in the 3rd.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
The only pick that would suprise me tomorrow would be a TE. Prepare your anus for Dwayne Allen.
I like Allen, but not for us i hope lol
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Hoping for a Lavonte David fall tomorrow. Or a DT, maybe an interior OL in the 3rd.
I'm really hoping for Curry or Branch.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't mind either of those as well. 2nd-4th rounds of this draft are good spots to add lineman on either side of the ball.

I like the Wright pick. He is electric, and there can be no shortage of electric playmakers on the field.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Munchak and Bruce Matthews are the two people I trust the most in grading out OL talent and the need to pick it. They will get the right guys in that we need. Wright will be an explosive playmaker at WR in a way that we don't have currently on the roster, Washington is a straight line kind of guy and Britt is a catch and hit kind of guy. If Wright catches the ball in space he will be a nightmare to stop, this kid could MAJORLY open up our passing attack, IMO he is a better Percy Harvin and could be an insanely effective slot man/deep threat.

Exciting pick if you ask me, and area of major need, maybe not but he could have a profound effect on our offense. DeCastro would have been immense but there is still talent to be had and we have two of the greatest ever to judge that.

Kendall Wright, welcome to the team.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

At this time, passing on DeCastro is sad. But hopefully it becomes less sour as the draft moves along
Old 04-27-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATP might as well sell out this draft towards offense.

TE, FB, OG, OC, possible HB?, 3rd QB to knock that dirty ginger, long-necked freak off of the team...

Via Con Dios DeCastro. You were my favorite player in this draft. I had convinced myself you wouldn't be there for me. But no, you were there, ripe for the picking. But that selfish bastard Webster had to come between us. Maybe...... one day in the future....
Old 04-27-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched it....absolutely hate it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am less upset but I feel we could of got Joe Adams later in the draft who does most of the same stuff Wright does. We should just stock up on offense players. Gordy Glenn and Konz are still on the board.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

If you look at recent teams in the superbowl, they all have very good passing attacks and slightly above average offensive lines. Good opportunisitc defenses with good speed and a good scheme that causes turnovers, but gives up yards.

I hate it because I'm a fan of good defensive play and hate how the NFL is going to offense (or has gone) but thats how teams are winning, and have been for the past 5+ years really
Old 04-27-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need pass rushers badly all previous superbowl winners had pass rushers. All we got is Klug and Wimbley.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Morgan should be drastically improved, and pass rushers don't have to be 1st round selections.

Tuck was a 3rd rounder and Osi was a 2nd.

I also believe Ayers can add a lot of pass rush ability from the linebacker spot.

When we signed Wimbley, I thought DE might be downgraded and it was.

But either way, there really wasn't a DE worthy of that selection, as I've been saying for months. One thing I really didn't want to do is reach on a pass rusher rouund one, and i'm still glad we didn't
You can argue either way, but you've really got to have a top passing game and top QB for a chance at the superbowl.

If we needed to draft wright to help Locker develop into a great qb, so be it.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Amini Silatolu[/b], Peter Konz, LaVonte David, or Gordy Glenn, [b]Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd

Nigel Bradham, Bobby Wagner,Kelechi Osemele, Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Ta'amu, Akiem Hicks, Donte Paige Moss, David Molk, Mike Brewster, Gino Gradkowski, Brandon Washingron, Brandon Boykin, Dwight Bentley, Casey Haward, Jayron Hosley, Cliff Harris, George Iloka, Omar Bolden, Trumain Johnson, and Janzen Jackson any of those guys after the 2nd round. Especially the bolded ones.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my reaction when the Titans skipped DeCastro.

This is my reaction when the Steelers picked DeCastro.

All of my reactions can be found here:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52641

Overall, I'm okay with another weapon for Locker but the Titans really broke my heart tonight by skipping on DeCastro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Wright. I like him a lot even. But other than the ungodly potential that Locker, CJ2K, Britt, Wright, and Cook (along with Hands and DWilliams) have, I'm having a hard time buying this.

Is the WR class thin? In a Forum Mock, I drafted Rueben Randle in the 2nd RD for us. I hated how we never gave VY weapons (Would we be as excited about Locker if we knew his #1 WR would be Justin Gage? Nope), and if it was up to me, I'd give Locker every chance to succeed. But this WR class is deeeeeep. Look at who's still left despite 4 WR's going in the 1st: Stephen Hill, Rueben Randle, Mohamed Sanu, Brian Quick, Alshon Jeffery, and a slew of others. We could have taken DeCastro and still have gotten a talented WR in the 2nd Round.

Was Wright BPA? No. He wasn't a reach, but he wasn't this elite prospect that we just couldn't believe fell to us. Hell, he wasn't even the best WR available depending on who you asked (although I think I take Wright over Hill).

Was WR a need? Positionally? No. Is it nice having some insurance behind Britt? Yes. Britt is one bust away from suspension, has a history of leg injuries, whether it's his hammy or ACL, and will be a tough re-sign when he becomes a FA. Having an explosive player that we can count on if he's out is great, and when they're both active and healthy, Wright will be good motivation for Britt to work. But we have our #1 WR in Britt after seeing him dominate last season, Hands has 3 years left (although he probably won't see his last year) and is coming off a 1,000-yard season, and DWilliams flashed plenty of times last year. Why spend a 1st RD'er to add another WR when you have a crop that has both production and potential?

What does this say about Britt's injury? That scares me.

Were there players available who were better values (or at least similar values) AND filled bigger needs? Yes, and at multiple positions. DeCastro and Glenn at OG, Chandler Jones at DE, and Jerel Worthy at DT. It's not like they would have had to reach for need, and in fact, many would say they passed on the steal of the draft in DeCastro. Glenn also grades out higher. A lot of people question Jones, but Scott likes him, Mayock likes him, and Belichick liked him enough to trade up for him despite passing on pass-rushers year after year. Worthy carries a similar value.

Was trading down an option? (PURE SPECULATION FOREVERRRRRR) Since NE traded up to Cincy's spot right after us, I assume it was definitely an option. If we had traded with NE instead, we'd have gotten #27 and a late 3rd RD'er (which is what Cincy got). We could have landed a damn good player at #27 just off of BPA, or since the Vikes traded back into the 1st for #29, it's possible we could have turned #27 into #36 and an early 4th RD'er (which is what the Broncos got). Two 3rds and two 4ths is enough ammo to get a third 2nd RD pick, and to me, the 2nd RD is this draft's money round. Peter Konz, Cordy Glenn, Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Janoris Jenkins, Lavonte David, Vinny Curry, Andre Branch, Bobby Wagner, Mychal Kendricks, and many more have all ended up in this range, including the WR's listed above. Kendall Wright is bitter sweet when there was even a faint possibility that we could have ended up with a talented WR anyway, only along with Peter Konz and Devon Still.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could convince me to ignore all that because drafting Wright and putting all the pressure on Jake Locker's arm to win us games is this great idea. Because that's what we're doing, even if we're improving the offense in the process. CJ/OL's struggles and lack of pass-rush were two major killers for us last year, and the only things the FO has done to fix them is add Steve Hutchinson, who may be on his final contract, and Kamerion Wimbley, who has never played DE fulltime in the NFL.

I feel like a spoiled brat criticizing our FO, especially after they pulled in the best draft in the NFL last season, and this isn't to say Wright was a bad pick. He's a good player and was worth the 20th pick. But it's hard to rationalize taking a WR because he was a playmaker when they seemingly had all these better options available. We've developed a single philosophy it seems, and that is to outscore the opposing team and hope we have enough pieces on defense to take advantage of playing with the lead, and we have to do this through the passing game since unless Hutchinson has a Mawae-esque renaissance, CJ will be inconsistent again.

Just really hoping for a stellar day tomorrow. If we can land Konz, Worthy, Still, or Vinny Curry, I'll be happy and quit complaining. A different DE would slow me down too. But I think I'll be bummed even if we pick CB or WLB. Highly doubt any of the OG's are on their radar in the 2nd, especially after nonchalantly passing on the best OG prospect in years.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed on all points TH, except I preferred Stephen Hill over Wright.

Like I've said, might as well go mostly offensive for the rest of the draft since it seems like the FO plan seems to be we just score, score, score. In the second round I'd like to see Konz or Cordy Glenn. If not them then a #2 TE would be swell. I mean, if you're gonna use a 1st on a 3rd WR, why not use a 2nd on a number 2 TE? Especially in a league where their role is growing. I actually wouldn't even mind trading up in the second a bit if we could land Fleener. But I also wouldn't even mind Orson Charles or Dwayne Allen.

Chad Diehl at Fullback would be a nice upgrade later in the draft.

At D-Line, I'd rather just wait until the 5th round area to take a guy like Bequette, Fugger, or Malik Jackson at this point as I'm not high on any ends really left. At tackle we'd obviously consider a few guys like Still or Worthy in the second, but Mike Martin and Jaye Howard in the 3rd or 4th would be ideal for me.

If Lavonte David is off the board for our second rounder, might as well look to another position for the next couple of picks until the guys like Spence or Bradham have better value.

At corner, I'd rather wait until the fourth to take a guy like Hosley or Bolden.

Safety.......... meh. This class is terrible. No need to really waste a pick in this class, IMO.

Unfortunately I saw where Munchak told Jim Wyatt that they'd be mostly focusing on defense for the rest of the draft, so overall I'll probably just be down on this draft. (Hopefully they prove me wrong, though!)

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 04-27-2012 at 02:51 AM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's maddest about this? I'll tell you who. Nate Washington, lawl. Everytime talk comes up about adding WR's, Nate says "No! We're good!"

Hasslebeck threw for almost 3,600 w/o Britt for the vast majority of the year. With Britt getting the reps instead of Williams/The Hawk, Hasslebeck looks even better. Britt has 2 years on his contract, Nate has 3. I'm not worried about Britt being ready for this year. I don't see how this can fit a need, but I don't hate the pick at all...we just BETTER USE IT!!!!

We gotta run a lot of 3-4 wide sets. You almost have to be a sling it around type team now, right? I trust Hasslebeck pretty well here. I like giving Locker weapons, but is he ever gonna be a guy who can throw for 4,000 like Matt has? We do pass protect well (even if Amano and Harris still start), so that's a plus.

Now we saw them waste talent last year...Ayers pass rush ability. They hardly ever rushed him, and they even said how they failed to use his ability enough. Even when we were on path to be about as bad as you could get at rushing the passer. Imo he was not even worth a 2nd rounder w/o that ability.

So the moral of the story is : don't waste these pics TN, have smart plans to put them to use. Don't take BPA and have no damn clue what to do with them.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You wanna know the worst thing - THE WORST THING - about taking Wright this year? NO JUSTIN HUNTER NEXT YEAR!

I'll take Shattered Dreams for $200, Alex.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Now we saw them waste talent last year...Ayers pass rush ability. They hardly ever rushed him, and they even said how they failed to use his ability enough. Even when we were on path to be about as bad as you could get at rushing the passer. Imo he was not even worth a 2nd rounder w/o that ability.
The main reasons they brought in Ayers were not only because of his pass-rushing ability, but also his ability to set the edge in the running game. Before him, we didn't have that SLB who could do that, and it's an important aspect of defense. You get sealed on the edge by the TE or OT, then the RB has space to rip. But if you set the edge and turn the TE or OT back into the RB's alley, then the RB has to slow down and the rest of the defense can close in.

I haven't read up (unless someone here said it and now it's just subconciously on my mind), but I think the reason Ayers wasn't used to blitz often was because of his inexperience. They probably didn't want to overload him with learning all the coverage schemes, blitz packages, and his other assignments. It's hard for a rookie to learn all that while being a fulltime starter and having to acclimate to the speed of the NFL. Ayers probably would have rushed the passer a whole lot more if was a reserve who came in on passing situations and other specialized situations, like the 49ers did with Aldon Smith. Unfortunately, he was our best OLB as soon as he first stepped on the field as Baptist Sports Park.

You have a great point about utilizing all of the talent at our disposal though. Currently though, I think our holes and weaknesses kind of dictates how we use it. As the team gets better as a whole, we'll be able to better use the individual players since we'll no longer be forced to keep a guy doing this in order to compensate for another guy's inability to do that.

The Wright pick, like the Julio Jones pick for the Falcons last year, won't be judged on his stats. Like Julio has to share catches with Roddy White, Wright will share with Britt. How he'll be judged is the offense as a whole and the team's record. If having Wright on the field is making a noticable improvement in the offense, and that improvement is leading to winning games, then it's a beautiful pick regardless of Wright fulfilling his individual potential.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are debbie downers. If Wright becomes a good player, not one of us will give a single **** about DeCastro... Atleast thats what I tell myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Wrights a good player, he was clearly the number 3 WR in this class. All those that like anyone else are basing it off potential. Could the Titans grabbed DeCastro and then grabbed another WR round 2? Probably, but it would have been a greater difference than people think.

On offensive line, since passing on DeCastro I'm not sure we address it until round 4. Munch said we wouldn't take an OL first round because "the first round is for tackles and we're set there" and I always wanted to add the 'yeah, but....' I guess he was serious and it didn't matter who was there, he wasn't taking him.

If Wright had been gone would the Titans have taken DeCastro? After hearing some reaction and reading some things, I'm not even sure about that
Old 04-27-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

TH, are you watching the 2nd and 3rd round live tonight? I'm probably gonna miss the first 45ish minutes due to work. I was gonna see if you would mind texting me the more interesting picks. :)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

It really looks like 3 teams from our division are trying to build for the future and build around their QB.

The Titans have Locker and grabbed Wright. The Jags have Gabbert and signed Robinson and drafted Blackmon. The Colts just got their QB, and it will be interesting to see whether they try to provide more talent on the line or in forms of receivers early.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
TH, are you watching the 2nd and 3rd round live tonight? I'm probably gonna miss the first 45ish minutes due to work. I was gonna see if you would mind texting me the more interesting picks. :)
I got ya covered man! Providing I don't pass out from exhaustion by then. It's not even technically finals week at Chatt State yet, but I had one final yesterday and was just up all night last night completing a project for a second class that had to be in by noon today, and then I have a massive project for the first class due tomorrow at midnight, followed by the final in the second class on Monday and then the project presentation for the first class on Thursday...I think.

Also, LL really digs our Wright pick. That makes me happy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.