Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.
Default The 1st Round is Over... Thoughts?

I give props to the teams that traded up. Cleveland, Jacksonville, Dallas, Philly and New England. I thought they all got great players, who filled needs.

I have no idea what Seattle was doing. Irvin was a mid-second rounder at best.

San Diego got the best value in any player given the fact most everyone thought Ingram was a top 10 guy. And he fills a major need.

Brandon Weedon. Not a shock, but I'm not sure about that one. Guess we'll find out sooner rather then later given he's almost 30.

Surprised DeCastro fell as far as he did, given everyone thought he was a top 15 guy. Great pick for Steelers.

Thought the G-Men could have done better at the bottom of round 1. But RB is a need area and Wilson was going to go Mid-2nd.

What do you guys think?
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote