Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.
Default The 1st Round is Over... Thoughts?

I give props to the teams that traded up. Cleveland, Jacksonville, Dallas, Philly and New England. I thought they all got great players, who filled needs.

I have no idea what Seattle was doing. Irvin was a mid-second rounder at best.

San Diego got the best value in any player given the fact most everyone thought Ingram was a top 10 guy. And he fills a major need.

Brandon Weedon. Not a shock, but I'm not sure about that one. Guess we'll find out sooner rather then later given he's almost 30.

Surprised DeCastro fell as far as he did, given everyone thought he was a top 15 guy. Great pick for Steelers.

Thought the G-Men could have done better at the bottom of round 1. But RB is a need area and Wilson was going to go Mid-2nd.

What do you guys think?
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly69 View Post
I give props to the teams that traded up. Cleveland, Jacksonville, Dallas, Philly and New England. I thought they all got great players, who filled needs.

I have no idea what Seattle was doing. Irvin was a mid-second rounder at best.

San Diego got the best value in any player given the fact most everyone thought Ingram was a top 10 guy. And he fills a major need.

Brandon Weedon. Not a shock, but I'm not sure about that one. Guess we'll find out sooner rather then later given he's almost 30.

Surprised DeCastro fell as far as he did, given everyone thought he was a top 15 guy. Great pick for Steelers.

Thought the G-Men could have done better at the bottom of round 1. But RB is a need area and Wilson was going to go Mid-2nd.

What do you guys think?
I think FIRE PHIL EMERY.

I also think Jay Cutler is stupid for not demanding a trade.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of shocking picks. Irvin to the Seahawks is lol
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did we get DeCastro?!?!?!

Fanfreakingtastic!!!
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Irvin is a better pass rusher than everyone he was drafted over.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Tannehill but I'm really happy that we got Poe. Not a bad consolation prize.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Lions go all in on the offensive line and try to get Konz or Martin in the second, as well as OL in round three.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Irvin is a better pass rusher than everyone he was drafted over.
Everyone is lol the pick? I don't get it... If he goes to jail then yeah it was a bad pick, but as just a 3rd down rusher for his first year or two the guy might put up 8 to 10 sacks a year.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
jblaze66
Rookie

jblaze66 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am really happy I thought we would have had to move up much higher to get Fletcher Cox

Sig by Kramer
jblaze66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers win as usual...

It's like they are Jedi Masters using their powers to guide the guys who fit best to them... DeCastro at their pick is just disgusting good.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Everyone is lol the pick? I don't get it... If he goes to jail then yeah it was a bad pick, but as just a 3rd down rusher for his first year or two the guy might put up 8 to 10 sacks a year.
Yep, agree. Aldon Smith had a similar role with the 49ers last year (he was also considered a huge reach at #7 overall) and ended up with 14 sacks and second in the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. Not to mention that both the 49ers and Ravens (the 49ers made it all the way to where they promised to take Irvin with their first round pick if he made it there) were linked to Irvin in the first. From the sounds of that the Seahawks wouldn't have had a whiff of him at #43.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Texans pick with Mercilus but I would have picked Zeitler or Glenn at 26 instead. I would have considered trading up a few picks and getting DeCastro as well.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 RBs in the 1st is silly.

Cleveland trading up for Weeden is hilarious but sad.

DeCastro was a steal at 24.

Pats moving up twice was a shock.

Irvin was massively overdrafted.

Lots of great prospects left for round two.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
And his ceiling is....................

With a coaching staff that helped develop Chris Clemons, Brandon Browner, and multiple late-round picks into very good players.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT01 View Post
Yep, agree. Aldon Smith had a similar role with the 49ers last year (he was also considered a huge reach at #7 overall) and ended up with 14 sacks and second in the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. Not to mention that both the 49ers and Ravens (the 49ers made it all the way to where they promised to take Irvin with their first round pick if he made it there) were linked to Irvin in the first. From the sounds of that the Seahawks wouldn't have had a whiff of him at #43.
I don't think too many people were calling Aldon Smith a huge reach last year. Actually he was a consensus top 15 guy. Smith is also far superior to Irvin, so that really makes the comparison moot.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thought is, I love how everyone looks at a bunch of mock drafts and then sees a guy go a round earlier than the mocks and thinks "They coulda got him in round 2!!!!!!"

Sorry guys, it doesn't work like that. Just because a bunch of amateur scouts think a guy is a 2nd rounder doesn't mean the pro scouts do.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the Bengals standpoint they had a solid 1st round nothing over the top. Filled their 2 biggest needs in Corner and Guard. Would have perferd they stay at 21 and take DeCastro, but Zeitler and extra 3rd is fine.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
I don't think too many people were calling Aldon Smith a huge reach last year. Actually he was a consensus top 15 guy. Smith is also far superior to Irvin, so that really makes the comparison moot.
Yeah uh, there were definitely a lot of people calling Smith a reach.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Cleveland trading up for Weeden is hilarious but sad.
Didn't trade up but didn't make the pick any less of a waste.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
I wasn't directly comparing the two, I was comparing how they were (will) be used. Smith was a pure pass rusher last year who didn't play much on rushing downs. Does that mean that he shouldn't have been a first round pick? Well no, since he had 14 sacks he was a good pick. Not saying that Irvin will have 14 sacks in his rookie year but if he can get a decent amount and produce and turn into a starter down the line then he'll have been worth a first rounder too. Honestly, grading picks after they first happen is stupid. It can be a few years before some of these guys click and that's the only time when you should actually grade a draft.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Niners took a guy totally off my radar, although I'm not surprised with the position addressed. Never thought guard would be the way they'd go unless it was a trade up for DeCastro, and felt similarly about CB. Always seemed to me that a WR or Fleener was the most likely pick... just kind of surprised it was Jenkins. Given the Niners' recent draft history, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now, though. But definitely was surprised.
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
My thought is, I love how everyone looks at a bunch of mock drafts and then sees a guy go a round earlier than the mocks and thinks "They coulda got him in round 2!!!!!!"

Sorry guys, it doesn't work like that. Just because a bunch of amateur scouts think a guy is a 2nd rounder doesn't mean the pro scouts do.
Hold on, so could you possibly be saying the term "reach" is over used? DON'T YOU ******* DARE
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched like 3 minutes of Youtube clips on the guy. BUST CITY ***** BUST BUST CITY *****
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winners

Colts and Redskins: Both franchises took guys that clearly appear to be potential franchise QBs. Even if Washington did give up a lot to move up, QB is the most important position in the NFL and if Griffin lives up to the hype, they'll gladly lose the other picks.

Vikings: The team essentially traded the 3rd, 35th and 98th picks for the 4th, 29th, 118th, 139th and 211th picks in the draft. Oh, and they got the player they wanted all along with the 4th pick and helped their secondary with the 29th pick. Gaining extra picks so that the team directly below you can take a guy you have absolutely no interest in taking is always a win.

Cowboys: Getting one of the elite prospects in the draft is always a win. I applaud the Cowboys on trading up for Claiborne.

Panthers/Chiefs/Cardinals: All three teams sat back and watched as top notch prospects fell right into their laps. In a draft where everyone ran around trying to trade up and make a splash, they stuck at their spot and drafted quality players.

Rams: I simply don't think there's any scenario where getting that many extra picks and still taking a guy that can impact your defense right away is anything but a big win.

Patriots: Had an embarrassment of riches yet again in the early rounds, and used that to their advantage by being aggressive for once. Both Jones and Hightower could be great for their defense, and they had picks to blow to move up.

Lions/Steelers: Both teams desperately needed help along the OL. Both teams had fantastic OL prospects fall to them and both teams pulled the trigger on those guys.

Losers

Browns: I like the idea of getting one of the best players available in Richardson. The price was about right, although I'm not sure a RB is possibly valuable enough to trade up to ensure you get him when a number of other players are around that can help the team out. Still, he is an elite talent and worth the pick. However, this is offset by drafting a 28-year-old QB in the first round. Indefensible decision, as far as I'm concerned.

Buccaneers: Not a fan of their moves at all. If they were so concerned with their secondary, why not just take the guy who can actually help in coverage? Giving up the chance to pick Claiborne for a 4th rounder is absurd to me. Picking Barron only makes things worse, as he's the type of safety that is being phased out in the league. A guy who is supposed to struggle in coverage is not the guy you take in the top 10. They also traded up in order to draft a RB, which is typically a no-no. Doug Martin had better be one hell of a runner to justify that decision.

Bears: Poor, poor Jay Cutler.

49ers: I just don't see any way that Jenkins was the best WR available, let alone the best player the 49ers could have had here.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl9erfan View Post
Niners took a guy totally off my radar, although I'm not surprised with the position addressed. Never thought guard would be the way they'd go unless it was a trade up for DeCastro, and felt similarly about CB. Always seemed to me that a WR or Fleener was the most likely pick... just kind of surprised it was Jenkins. Given the Niners' recent draft history, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now, though. But definitely was surprised.
I thought Fleener as well. Can you imaging pairing him with Davis? SF is in a nice position, though, in that they don't have glaring needs. Might look for running back to eventually replace Gore, but can kind of sit back and take the best players that drop.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote