Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Biggest Day 2 shock

The Jags taking Anger the punter from Cal was a shock. Although Rich Eisen's reaction to it was amazing. "Punters are people too..." Loved it.

Russell Wilson in the 3rd to Seattle. I felt like he would be drafted, maybe in the 4th or 5th round. But the 3rd was high, and didn't Seattle just sign Flynn? Seattle's whole draft has me wondering what's going on up there.

Bobby Massie dropping into day 3. Their was a feeling he might go in round 1 because of his position. He's there for the taking in the 4th.

The Colts take 2 TE's. It was a need position, but take one in the 2nd then take another in the 5th or 6th. But I can't argue with them giving Luck as many weapons as they can.

Thoughts?

Last edited by superfly69 : 04-27-2012 at 11:32 PM.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote