Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-29-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...b-7d894305e831

Interesting stuff....

Said Gore likes watching backs(always hear from ppl that Gore is going to be a excellent coach someday) and he told Baalke about how good he thought James was.

You can tell he really wanted that OG the Ravens took...

Said Looney would have been their pick at 92 but was still able to get him where they did....talk about value
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UDFAs sign by the Niners....

Patrick Butrym, DL, Wisconsin
Garrett Celek, TE, Michigan State
DaJuan Cofield, RB,San Jose State
Jewell Hampton, RB, Southern Illinois
Joe Holland, OLB, Purdue
Matt Masifilo,DE,Stanford
Kevin Murphy, OT, Harvard
Al Netter, OG, Northwestern
Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford
Nathan Palmer, WR, NIU
Deante Purvis, DB/KR, UNLV
Georgio Tavecchio, K, Cal
Michael Thomas, S, Stanford
Brian Tyms, WR, FAMU
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Owusu stays healthy he could end up being a very good player. Masifilo also had a great workout and could compete for one of the backup D-line spots.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owusu? I never watched him play, but I did hear about him continuously getting hurt.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the Baalke video and I dont know. I didnt like the way he was stuttering and moving around behind the podium. LMFAO!!!

Seriously, im actually excited to see James and Jenkins play this year. I think that James has the better chance of making a bigger impact but if Crabtree, etc. dont step up, then hopefully Jenkins can show everyone why he was the 30th overall draft pick.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Owusu? I never watched him play, but I did hear about him continuously getting hurt.
I liked him until he started getting knocked the F out.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Watched the Baalke video and I dont know. I didnt like the way he was stuttering and moving around behind the podium. LMFAO!!!
Great reference Dan. What was it last time? Fidgeting with the water bottle?
Old 04-29-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great reference Dan. What was it last time? Fidgeting with the water bottle?
Yeah Jed York really didn't know what he was doing.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:56 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Concussions... multiple times. Not like he was just taking minor shots and couldn't stay healthy. He just seemed to have a knack to be in a position where a defender could absolutely unload on him quite frequently. He took some HUGE hits.
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:46 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I realized is that there are no "conversion" guys this year. Baalke has normally selected a guy that is making a position change. (Not counting OL)
Old 04-29-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall I like the Draft they had, considering the team's position. Both the value they got with several of the picks as well as that you can see the role (both short and long term) and plan that they have for each.

The early offensive skill players can gain separation, add needed speed and will help make plays through new wrinkles in the offense that Harbaugh can open up.

Adding another offensive lineman with upside was needed for depth and to create competition.

The defensive players selected in the later rounds all look to be solid tacklers, tough, hard-nosed players that will help in special teams and one of the LBs may wow enough to overtake Parys' job in the next year or so.

I would have liked to see them add another NT and/or CB to the mix but the value wasn't there and they must believe that Cox can win a spot on the 53 and they like the D-Line depth they have in RJF/Williams/Dobbs.

We'll have to see how things progress but I'm excited about the fact that this offense has new weapons and an offseason to add more options to make plays, keeping the team on the field and better controlling time of possession after converting a higher percentage of 3rd downs and consistently putting more points on the board.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...b-7d894305e831

Interesting stuff....

Said Gore likes watching backs(always hear from ppl that Gore is going to be a excellent coach someday) and he told Baalke about how good he thought James was.
Forget if it was last draft or 2 years ago, but I remember Baalke started giving Gore tapes of running back prospects. He said Gore's instincts would immediately be able to decipher whether or not he thought the guy can play in the league. Baalke told Gore though he would have to watch at least 4 tapes before making a true evaluation, which Gore always found funny because that wasn't really going to sway his initial thought.

I could see Gore becoming a part of the scouting team after his career. His line of thinking really meshes well with the philosphy Baalke picked up from Malcom Gladwell's book "Blink."

Quote:
"Generally speaking, you were right in the first five minutes," said Baalke. The 49ers general manager cited the book "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell, which posits that spontaneous decisions are often more valuable than long, drawn out ones.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/mt/mt-search...#storylink=cpy
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add Kourtnei Brown, DE, Clemson, Tony Jerod-Eddie, DL, Texas A&M and Anthony Mosley, CB, Kentucky to the list of UFA. Believe 49ers have 3more spots left to fill on the roster.

Brian Tymes, WR, FAMU
Nathan Palmer, WR, NIU
Al Netter, OG, Northwestern
Joe Holland, OLB, Purdue
Garrett Celek, TE, Michigan State
Kevin Murphy, OL, Harvard
Michael Thomas, S, Stanford
Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford
Matt Masifilo, DT, Stanford
Jewel Hampton, RB, Southern Illinois
Patrick Butrym, DL, Wisconsin
Georgio Tavecchio, K, Cal
Kourtnei Brown, DE, Clemson
Deante Purvis, DB, UNLV
Tony Jerod-Eddie, DL, Texas A&M
Dajuan Cofield, RB, San Jose State
Anthony Mosley, CB, Kentucky

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...#storylink=cpy

Happy to see Al Netter sign with SF. He is from my town of Santa Rosa (ya) but went to Cardinal Newman (booooo).

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 04-29-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness
Owusu? I never watched him play, but I did hear about him continuously getting hurt .
Here is the montage of all the Owusu's hits

He is like the college version of Austin Collie. The hit against USC was vicious.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 04-29-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart View Post
Because Hill and Fleener were on the board!
But we rated Jenkins higher than both from all that we have heard/learned this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Biggest reach of the 1st round: AJ vs Irvin?
Quote:
I may have to go with AJ
Mike Mayock had Irvin at 41, he went 15. Thus if teams were going off of Mayock's board he went 26 picks higher. Jenkins by contrast was 57 and went at 30 thus he went 27 picks higher than his listing according to Mayock. Very close.

You could do that with other analysts and come away with results that will make your opinion seem right, but you can also see results that prove your opinion wrong. At the end of the day the bigger reach is subject to personal opinion. Scott's mock had Irvin at 58 and AJ at 61.

Irvin was the first DE off the board. Jenkins was the 4th receiver. In my opinion Irvin is the bigger reach if you want to go off of what any analyst or so called expert believes their values are. Seattle had it's choice of ANY end in this class, while we did not have get the chance to see how AJ might have compared to Blackmon, Floyd and Wright.

Quote:
I'm more upset about all the guys we passed up in the 3rd-5th rounds....my god!!!!!!!1
Shouldn't you be upset with other teams too then because a good load of the league passed on those same guys at least once, some two and three times over.

It's like the "passing on Desean Jackson was a mistake" argument. Every team in the league passed on him once, some twice including the team that took him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Way more people had Irvin going 1st so how is he a bigger reach??
Most did not have Barron higher than 14 before a week ago. And I don't recall anyone with him in the top 10.

Most had Upshaw, Glenn and Konz somewhere in the first, and they all fell right out.

Most had Massie in the 2nd or 3rd and he too fell. Could do this with quite a few UDFA's too were were thought to be drafted, some as high as the 3rd.

Just because we took a guy higher than where he had projected to go by almost every so called expert and analyst doesn't mean we reached. The 49ers opinion of the player is higher than that of the most, and they had that same opinion last year with Aldon. Sometimes the team is right like last year, and sometimes the widespread opinion is the right one. We won't know for a few years....

Last edited by H.O.O.D : 04-29-2012 at 12:34 PM.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a fan of Jerod-Eddie, was pretty disruptive this past year. Good signing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'm a fan of Jerod-Eddie, was pretty disruptive this past year. Good signing.
I thought he looked good in the Senior Bowl drills.

The UDFAs are going to have a tough time making the team this year. Most likely practice squad material.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I went to high school with Giorgio Tavecchio (UDFA kicker from Cal). I'm happy to see him make it to the NFL, especially on the Niners. I know we don't need a kicker any time soon, but the guy has a ton of potential. I know he probably won't stick with us, even on our PS, but I hope someone takes a flyer on him and develops him. I saw him kick a 58 yarder as a junior in HS, and I've seen him placekick 65+ yards with consistency. He's got an NFL caliber leg, he just needs to reign in his accuracy a bit (though he did improve in that respect with every year he spent at Cal: this past season, he went 20/23 with a long of 54). He walked on at Cal as a freshman and earned the starting kicker job there. He's a hard worker and just an all around great guy. I wish him the best in this league, and who knows, maybe a few years down the road, he'll be replacing Akers for us. I'd be thrilled with that.

I really like what Harbaugh and Baalke have done in terms of bringing in competition. That should light a fire under some of our current young players, and hopefully foster a higher level of performance.

Last edited by D4rk 0ne : 04-30-2012 at 04:23 AM.
D4rk 0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Forget if it was last draft or 2 years ago, but I remember Baalke started giving Gore tapes of running back prospects. He said Gore's instincts would immediately be able to decipher whether or not he thought the guy can play in the league.
Well the niners havn't exactly drafted any great backs lately. They drafted solid guys that have contributed (Hunter, Dixon, Coffee, and almost Blount) but none are on their way to superstardom. Maybe the niners just havn't been willing to spend a high pick on a rb because they already have/had a starter, so they settled for drafting backups. So I guess now that they have spent a high pick on a rb they do indeed expect him to start eventually.

Last edited by Goon61 : 04-30-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Goon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:14 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blount would've been a freaking steal..

I really like the James pick, him and Hunter are going to give the team an explosive two-headed monster for years to come. They are both matchup nightmares. I can see James being utilized all over the place. After Gore is gone, they aren't going to need an "every down" back.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding James gives them some more explosion but if (and I really do hope it's if) Gore goes down for an extended period of time or starts to slow down rapidly this upcoming season, it wouldn't completely paralyze the offense from doing anything, as it would have any season since 2006, where Gore has been the motor to make the entire offense go, often being the only player to make plays on that side of the ball.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh ran a running back by committee attack at Stanford, and it looks like he's building that in San Fran.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMz-O7PQoEI

Althought his production wasn't great, I was impressed by this video. James shows he can run between the tackles, the guy has excellent vision. That LSU D was vicious and dominating his Oline, but he still found quite a few cracks. I wasn't a big fan of the James pick initially, but them more I watch, the more I like.

If he can put on 5-10 more lbs and keep the explosion, it would be tremendous.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was impressed by that 13 minute video that someone posted the other day. My only concern is that 90% of his plays were from the shotgun. I dont think that will work in the NFL as good as it did in college. Other than that, James and Hunter should be an awesome combo for hopefully, a very long time.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Harbaugh ran a running back by committee attack at Stanford, and it looks like he's building that in San Fran.
Maybe he's worried about Gore's age (will be 30) & the surgeries on each knee at Miami. Gore has always had this red S on his chest, but can't be the 30 carries/gm. back forever.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote